Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yt recommended me that and I couldn't with the thumbnail :LOL: So creepy.
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The more I read about Niomi, the more I feel so happy knowing Joe is no longer with her. He deserves better. Her food control is insane. If the roles were switched people would be calling Joe abusive and as someone who has worked with domestic abuse victims, she has a very toxic attitude towards eating. It's incredibly sad/worrying to see that she put poor Joe through this misery. Domestic abuse isn't always about being violent to your partner but it can be humiliating, belittling and controlling someone in various ways which is clear to see here.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Now looking at those videos and remembering Marcus's comment about him getting a disordered eating pattern I can really understand it. When people constantly put you down for what you eat you start to feel bad about it, too.
It's really messed up.
EDs are contagious definitely.I volunteered with a charity that as set up to help integrate recovering people with EDs back into the world and help them develop coping strategies etc.

My role was basically to come and be with them, sometimes cook meals together (they always had someone with them just in the house).

I remember how one girl with particularly bad anorexia was quizzing me on my favourite foods. It casually came up and she just zoned in on a conversation around food.

We also had to be careful to make sure they didn’t start competing with each other at mealtimes over who would eat less. We were specifically instructed to be mindful of this, as people with EDs can impact on those around them very negatively if they also have issues with food and it becomes a downward spiral. I’m guessing that’s why EDs can become rampant in schools.

• Sad
I watched an old vlog one of you posted. What struck me was how lovey dovey Joe was trying to be towards her and she literally couldn't give it back. I know some of us can be awkward in that sense so no shame to Niomi, but Joe must place importance on that. I know I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg yes she put it on the floor behind the dining table and put a tea towel on top of the bowl!
wouldn't that make a warm popcorn soggy? yum yum. It's crazy how controlling she is, brand trips with her must be sooo fun for the other girls who aren't terrified of bread. I hope she reads all the comments one day and doesn't see it as a hate because right now I'm sure she thinks her diet is phaafect.

Reactions: 17
Curious to know your thoughts, you can be candid - do we think a well-known personality launching their own brand means they’re now an entrepreneur?

I personally find it offensive and in poor taste. As the child of 2 entrepreneurs and someone who aspires to have a venture of my own one day, I know being an entrepreneur means taking risk. What comes with it is a great deal of uncertainty, sleepless nights, I could go on and on and on and on. Do you guys really think Niomi or even celebrities launching their own brands is really entrepreneurship?
entrepreuneurship is innovative and introducing something new after identifying a gap in the market, right?

being a businessperson is buying/making something and selling it for profit, using various marketing techniques to do so.

so no they definitely aren’t entrepreneurs. At best it’s lazy business because they’ve created a personality following for themselves and usually flog crap to a young/vulnerable/naive audience (often without declaring everything or having transparency that might otherwise have to be declared if it was say, an ad on TV).

it’s a pet peeve of mine when people call themselves “entrepreneurs” when all they do is buy cheap crap from China in bulk then sell it for profit.

• Heart
She was always such a bore, with Joe's family, on brand trips, Gleam party etc. "Everyone is hanging out tonight but I'm so tired from my 6am yoga" "Everyone's enjoying the gleam party but I'm trying to upload my vlast minute vlog" "the girls are going out but I haven't exercised in a day so I need to wake up early and hit the gym so I need an early night". Like I'm not exactly a party animal either but she always isolated herself and stopped herself participating in things because of her diet/exercise.
this, and every single one of her videos ends with her saying how absolutely exhausted she is

Reactions: 18
Did they ever explain why they moved in with Freddie? I find it so odd they started living with him. I mean, it's great if the brothers had a good relationship but it's so unheard of here to move in with someone's sibling? Did they ever say why? Who decided on that and who thought that was a good idea? I want to know who suggested it. It's so weird to me. I really wouldn't start living with my sibling and my soon to be partner. I also wouldn't want my sibling and his soon to be partner move in with me lol.
Your thoughts?

Reactions: 7
Wow, all this sounds great. I can't wait for Niomi to completely duck up her children, if she has them.
She didn’t even flinch that time she corrected Daisy May about her pancakes having sugar in the maple syrup 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did they ever explain why they moved in with Freddie? I find it so odd they started living with him. I mean, it's great if the brothers had a good relationship but it's so unheard of here to move in with someone's sibling? Did they ever say why? Who decided on that and who thought that was a good idea? I want to know who suggested it. It's so weird to me. I really wouldn't start living with my sibling and my soon to be partner. I also wouldn't want my sibling and his soon to be partner move in with me lol.
Your thoughts?
No they didn't, but the plan was they would be there for some time so it wasn't a temporary thing. It's a tiny flat as well, it was obvious that it would be very awkward for three adults. Niomi also made much of the fact it was Joe's flat rather than Freddie's.

Reactions: 11
No they didn't, but the plan was they would be there for some time so it wasn't a temporary thing. It's a tiny flat as well, it was obvious that it would be very awkward for three adults. Niomi also made much of the fact it was Joe's flat rather than Freddie's.
I said before, she's tight with money so this was a cheap option. I also think she was banking on Freddie moving out. BUT she completely mis read the situation and the bond between the brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So you guys think that Niomi suggested it? That would be even worse. I would never bring this up. Living alone and taking in your sibling for the time being for whatever reason I can get behind, but such a tiny flat and 3 adults (1 couple) man that sounds so extremely awkward.
I wonder if one of the brothers brought up her being such a cheapskate and throwing the ~your an influencer and make good bank~ in her face?

Reactions: 9
I said before, she's tight with money so this was a cheap option. I also think she was banking on Freddie moving out. BUT she completely mis read the situation and the bond between the brothers.
That public shade she threw at Freddie in the YouTube comment saying it's Joe's flat & she's sure Freddie is grateful to be living there or sth is so vicious. Who does that? She was asking to get dumped.

Reactions: 37
All I can say is God grant me the confidence of someone who doesn’t hear crazy alarm bells when my fiancé suggests moving in with his brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just watched the moving in vlog and her mother send her flowers and signed it "Mummy ( Verity)" lol.. how odd! She has more than one mom?
Wouldn't that be because it is addressed to Joe as well ? She is Verity to him, not mummy after all.

Reactions: 10
Your thoughts?
The flat is Joe's flat - but Freddie lives there. I guess Joe lived there before he moved in with Nims. That flat was meant to be their London base when they returned home from India during Joe's time off, so I guess, when they had to return from India early, they stuck with the same plan (or rather that is how Joey sold his getaway plan to her!) It struck me as odd that Nims said they planned to stay there for 18 months or so as they would then have been living there (with Freddie) as a married couple. Then, I'm sure she thought that Freddie would just move out in the interim.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.