Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get over the fact that all Dumnums eats is blended banana/spinach and plain veg in water... then she goes on and on about "Tasty, fresh ingredients. All the flavours fuse together."

witch wouldn't know a yummy meal if it came up and bit her on the ass :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can't get over the fact that all Dumnums eats is blended banana/spinach and plain veg in water... then she goes on and on about "Tasty, fresh ingredients. All the flavours fuse together."
witch wouldn't know a yummy meal if it came up and bit her on the ass :rolleyes:
The "fuse" in her blender haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The flat is Joe's flat - but Freddie lives there. I guess Joe lived there before he moved in with Nims. That flat was meant to be their London base when they returned home from India during Joe's time off, so I guess, when they had to return from India early, they stuck with the same plan (or rather that is how Joey sold his getaway plan to her!) It struck me as odd that Nims said they planned to stay there for 18 months or so as they would then have been living there (with Freddie) as a married couple. Then, I'm sure she thought that Freddie would just move out in the interim.
THIS. Niomi does seem quite parsimonious, but probably not SO parsimonious that she planned to live in the flat WITH his brother in it for 18 months. She likely thought it’s pointless for her and Wet Wipe to go back to paying rent in London, especially as a soon-to-be-married couple who might want to start saving to buy a house, when Joe actually owns property, and expected Freggo to move out at his earliest convenience. Which is fair enough, IMO, I mean, why should they keep renting while Freggie lives in the Wet Wipe Pad? Her behaviour, redecorating and being dismissive of his brother still living there, seemed to indicate this.

Sadly for her, flash forward six months and Fredward is STILL living there, while she’s living in Every Interior Designer’s Worst Nightmare (I know she’s renting a flat in London too—unless she gave it up?—I just couldn’t resist taking a jab at the atrociously designed and decorated mansion LOL).

Reactions: 19
Marcus Butler unprivated some of his Youtube videos. Check out Niomi in this one:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She's got to be trolling at this point. Every other post is "rambling about self-love" and that's not even an exaggeration. She's become a complete caricature of herself.

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 2.42.25 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
oh my gosh ‼ she’s so blonde it’s like she’s a British Pam Anderson wannabe😂🤣
How on earth did this moron get a million followers if that’s the kind of cringe content he was putting out?! It’s not even funny?? (I take it this is her ex? I don’t know much about him)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got to be trolling at this point. Every other post is "rambling about self-love" and that's not even an exaggeration. She's become a complete caricature of herself.

View attachment 427629

Omg does it not occur to her she’s done too much self love lately and maybe it’s time to do something nice for someone other than herself? Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How on earth did this moron get a million followers if that’s the kind of cringe content he was putting out?! It’s not even funny?? (I take it this is her ex? I don’t know much about him)
Yeah Marcus was one of the British originals if you wish, at the same time as Alfie and Zoella and all the others. Niomi was his girlfriend but she joined youtube quite late.. he was already very popular at that point and part of the British gang, right when they started becoming very famous - I remember Niomi was in his vlogs and videos and then she joined in - so if you ask me, without him, she wouldn't have made it this far!! She gained a huge following at the beginning, like a few hundred thousand in the first few days because Marcus and all his youtube friends (Alfie, Zoe etc) were sharing her account.

Edit: To add, Marcus was like huge - they were always together everywhere - him, Alfie and Zoe, Tanya and Jim, Casper and Joe when he joined.

Reactions: 23
Yeah Marcus was one of the British originals if you wish, at the same time as Alfie and Zoella and all the others. Niomi was his girlfriend but she joined youtube quite late.. he was already very popular at that point and part of the British gang, right when they started becoming very famous - I remember Niomi was in his vlogs and videos and then she joined in - so if you ask me, without him, she wouldn't have made it this far!! She gained a huge following at the beginning, like a few hundred thousand in the first few days because Marcus and all his youtube friends (Alfie, Zoe etc) were sharing her account.

Edit: To add, Marcus was like huge - they were always together everywhere - him, Alfie and Zoe, Tanya and Jim, Casper and Joe when he joined.
why did any of them have a following? I just don’t get the appeal. I can kinda get why the chapman sisters were big because their makeup vids were pretty good... but that video of Niomi talking about her bloody Birkam yoga and the cold weather... who would waste their mobile data on that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also can anyone fill me in please... niomis family seem to feature a lot on her insta... from what I can gather she has a mum, grandmother, step dad and younger sister who is quite a bit younger.

how come her rents are so well off? Does her dad ever feature? How’d she meet Marcus to get into all the vlogging?

Reactions: 1
why did any of them have a following? I just don’t get the appeal. I can kinda get why the chapman sisters were big because their makeup vids were pretty good... but that video of Niomi talking about her bloody Birkam yoga and the cold weather... who would waste their mobile data on that?!?
I get what you are saying now haha, but back then, that was everything - youtube was all challenge videos and parodies and collabs! That's why all of them had such huge followings - they were everywhere all the time. Every video was like a collab with other youtuber!! I was only watching some of them as I was a teenager back then and it was the appeal of all of them together mostly! Also, their audience was all teenagers 7-10 years ago at this point, so the online space was very different. Very cringe to look back now! I even remember thinking how pretty was Niomi - and looking back at that blonde hair now haha I can't!

Same with all of them really - except for Alfie, Zoe and Casper who kind of made it on their own - bit Jim was only popular because he appeared in Tanya's videos as a model when she was doing makeup and all the girls in the comments wanted to see more of him, Joe appeared in Zoe's videos on like a sibling challenge and Niomi was in Marcus's videos.

Also can anyone fill me in please... niomis family seem to feature a lot on her insta... from what I can gather she has a mum, grandmother, step dad and younger sister who is quite a bit younger.

how come her rents are so well off? Does her dad ever feature? How’d she meet Marcus to get into all the vlogging?
Sorry for knowing so much haha, but I was their target audience like 7 years ago! If I remember right, Niomi and Marcus went to the same school and that's how they met. She knew him and they were in a relationship before he started on Youtube! I don't know about her dad, I don't think I have ever seen him but I kind of stopped watching in the last few years.

Reactions: 9
Wow she seemed so annoyed that he stayed by the fire with his family when she went to sleep!
Niomi: "he's so happy I dragged him out of bed to do this" she dragged him to everything for 4 years
Joeeeyyy:"5k? is that ok? i'm not sure I can do more" WTF if you want to continue sleeping just sleep she's not your mom and you're a grown ass man.

What is up with that picture OMG
She needed to assert her control over him. She was super pissed off that he was having a good time with his family and wanted to prove a point by going on a 'run with Joeey' - to show she was where he really wanted to be. Indeed he was 'dragged' to most things that they did 'together'.

Reactions: 10
Omg does it not occur to her she’s done too much self love lately and maybe it’s time to do something nice for someone other than herself? Jesus Christ
Seriously! Does she hear herself?! The amount of times she's typed or said the words "self-love" and "self-care" out loud since her breakup is actually mind-blowing, and that's only what we see/hear online -- imagine how many times she must have said it in real life, or worse yet, in her own head? (like when she has these deep shower thoughts of hers, e.g. the infamous Not an Influencer rant) Does she not realize how ridiculous she is sounding at this point? She's a broken record! I genuinely have never come across someone who had so little self-awareness. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but every time she brings up "self-love" it just makes my whole body cringe now. If I were her ex and saw this I would feel so embarrassed for her.

As someone said earlier, it's funny that she called her friend Charlotte "Bridget Jones," when in fact it's pretty damn clear Niomi is the real Bridget Jones here. She comes across the complete opposite of a woman who's happy to be by herself, the opposite of someone who "loves herself." It's painfully obvious she craves romantic companionship and in fact, she lives for it. Her attitude tells me that she doesn't feel like her life has any purpose if she's not in a relationship -- that's why she hates that she's stuck in her mom's house right now with no opportunities to date. She's acting like if she says the word "self-love" enough times maybe people will believe she's happy and confident with herself, but it's actually doing the complete opposite. She seems totally desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Niomi is the real Bridget Jones here.
Bridget Jones was nice, warm, funny and relatable by being unlucky in love.

Niomi isn’t unlucky she’s just a narcissist who can’t be single and drives her boyfriends away

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.