Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Fredster really felt about NoNums:

View attachment 426051

I bet you she secretly despised him - looking at that beer and that pizza and that relatively fatter body/face compared to Joe. Imagining her thoughts disgusts me :sick:
Honestly, I see Niomi trying to cook for all three of them and Freddie being like what is this tit/we can't eat like this, and perhaps Freddie's matter-of-factness coupled with hunger made Joe see the light.
Like I could fully see an argument like that make Joe realise that Niomi's control issues were too much.

And just to edit, here's the thing: I think a couple that was well-matched and really in love would work through this or at least try to. But I think their relationship was never well-matched.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hadn’t realised how passive aggressive she was about food in her old blogs until it was pointed out, and now I’m looking for all the clues. She reminds me of a woman I used to work with who ate 600 calories a day, and I’m when you were eating something in front of her she’d be like ‘oh, what’s that?’ and then tell you how much fat was in it and how many calories and why she doesn’t eat it, and she didn’t hide watching and judging you the entire time.

Niomi reminds me of one o those girls who loses her own sense of self when she gets into a relationship, it’s all ‘we’ everything. I think I’d find that suffocating after a while.
Yes, she is very aggressive, as that's what passive aggessive actually is. I think she totally emasculated Joe and undermined his efforts even over a stupid smoothie. SO judgemental over everything and just pushed him away no doubt.

Reactions: 18
LMAO. Fair, but I'm gonna drop this here:

this is the episode I was thinking of!
I just can’t imagine Joe doing meditation, Niomi says ‘we have this’ ‘we loooove this’ hmmm, don’t think Joe does. Also that roast, is TINY. She says ‘loads of veggies’..there’s two carrots and two pieces of broccoli. Joe was surely still hungry, i would have been! Seemed to do a lot to keep her happy, or she booked him into stuff without telling him!
I think joey ate all the roast potatoes and bread too from that meal.out. niomi really has a cast iron willpower.

Reactions: 8
OMG LOVEEEE. I especially love the 'whaaaat?' after 'im not in this to sell' 😂 . You have a gift my friend!
The more I watch that video (or yours) it's so blatantly obvious that Joe/his family had mentioned having a problem with 'influencer culture', she seems so mad in that video- like 'how dare anyone have a problem with me- im a great person'.
I remember her being very hostile ina video with Joe's family around Xmas. She 'claimed' that she was very tired and had to go to bed, whilst she made a comment that his family were still up and talking outside. She couldn't even hide the sneer. I believe something went incredibly wrong between her and J's family. I'm not convinced that they totally 'loved' her...? It made me blink rapidly went she, almost through clenched teeth, commented that Joe's mother gave her handmade biscuit for Xmas.....one up for Joe's Mum.:geek::love:

Does anyone else feel she’s heading for a crash? 👀

She’s been working overtime to put off this everything is great image but internally she must be dying.
Yes, I believe she is having a full nervous breakdown.

Maybe her clairvoyant told her never to eat bread.
Is it also against her Ayurvedic diagnosis....?

10:30 mins in you can see Joe eye-ing Freddys huge Pizza while he had to eat Niomi's food..wow so sad, he probably hated it.

View attachment 425524
On Joe's instagram he has I love pizza emoji...;)

yes! everything about her behaviour is selfish, covid mingling etc. but her confidence and self esteem is rock bottom post Joey. she's depressed and in denial about it, doesn't want to give any more of her time to feeling shite and so is distracting herself with anything and anyone. this will be a long road and unless she deals with it, there will be periods of feeling great, but there will be sad for no reason,missing him fkr no reason
maybe she mean't Samantha Jones??

niomi is such a Charlotte.

she just needs to unclench.
She's a:devilish::poop:

Honestly, I see Niomi trying to cook for all three of them and Freddie being like what is this tit/we can't eat like this, and perhaps Freddie's matter-of-factness coupled with hunger made Joe see the light.
Like I could fully see an argument like that make Joe realise that Niomi's control issues were too much.

And just to edit, here's the thing: I think a couple that was well-matched and really in love would work through this or at least try to. But I think their relationship was never well-matched.
'Freggward!'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've never actually watched the 'not an influencer' video, but just from seeing the clips @Nina2312 posted I can tell Nims is PISSED OFF! Somebody definitely said something disparaging about her chosen career. My money's on Freddie (and Joe laughed along!)

Since Joe called off the engagement, she's upped her ads by around 150%, and now nobody can ever think she's anything but an influencer. I guess this is the 'right path' she was talking about.
wonder if being called an influencer by Freddie and Joe agreeing was the BIG TRAUMA she spoke about experiencing 😂😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All this was part of a plan to get rid of her,
1612831483643.png

because she made obvious nasty judgements of Freddie as well as Joe's eating habits. Joe's his big brother and perhaps it all came to a head and Joe told her to piss off and get out. He was just defending Freggie/Fredward, plus he just wanted a pizza/burgers.steak/a curry....a piece of toast in peace in his own home.
They hatched plan and Joe thanked him with this, in a 'I love it when plan comes together' sort of way (?)
1612831974453.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember her being very hostile ina video with Joe's family around Xmas. She 'claimed' that she was very tired and had to go to bed, whilst she made a comment that his family were still up and talking outside. She couldn't even hide the sneer. I believe something went incredibly wrong between her and J's family. I'm not convinced that they totally 'loved' her...? It made me blink rapidly went she, almost through clenched teeth, commented that Joe's mother gave her handmade biscuit for Xmas.....one up for Joe's Mum.:geek::love:

what video is this in?
so sorry for asking just cba to give her any more ad revenue than i have already....

also snowed again today!

Reactions: 12
I do hope Freddie trolled Niomi with the pizza and the beer and all the meat, but he truly is the definition of Backpfeifengesicht. Don't know what it is, but yeah. He just creeps me out and looks like the most obnoxious rah tool ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how I'd never thought of it before, but living with Niomi would have been awful in many more ways than just the frustration of watching someone you care about struggle with food issues. I have a coworker who's similar to Niomi in that it seems her mom kind of messed her up mentally, making her think she needed to focus on being "skinny" her whole life. If she sees you eating something she'll do a super dramatic "MMMMM WHATCHA GOT THERE? EATIN' A DONUT? OOH SO NAUGHTY" that she practically bellows to the whole office. As someone who's totally secure with my weight and fitness I don't personally care, but it's obnoxious that she's so fixated on trying to bring other people down for their dietary choices so that she feels better about herself. I can't imagine being able to live with someone who did that for YEARS.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
All this was part of a plan to get rid of her, View attachment 426486
because she made obvious nasty judgements of Freddie as well as Joe's eating habits. Joe's his big brother and perhaps it all came to a head and Joe told her to piss off and get out.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Niomi had wrongly assumed that because she had forced Joe to eat totally PB for the whole of lockdown, he would continue when they moved out, and then they all had arguments about there being meat and dairy in the flat. She definitely thought she could rule the roost with that flat despite it actually being Freddie’s home - regardless of who owns the property or how weird it is that they moved in there. I think it is actually reasonable that someone who eats PB might not want meat in their home but in that case why get engaged to a carnivore 🤷🏻‍♀️ she used to say she didn’t mind Joe not eating PB, more lies that she changed her mind about over time.
commented that Joe's mother gave her handmade biscuit for Xmas.....one up for Joe's Mum.:geek::love:
Yeah she even made one for Daisy May and then Niomi made some sly comment about it not being PB so she couldn’t eat it 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 15

what video is this in?
so sorry for asking just cba to give her any more ad revenue than i have already....

also snowed again today!
Maybe it's just me, however, I detect weird negative vibes throughout the video. Dimdums is out of her element, (they are in Bath 2018) not the centre of attention or something (?) She makes weird comment at about 6:10.

The biscuit thing was after the first Xmas (2017)I believe in the car on her own at about 5:43 "Look what Joe's Mum did for me.. she does it for everyone... ...they're not vegan of course..."
❄:love:

I've stated previously that Verity always looks way better than Nims. Here's an old photo where Dimdumbs shows she is a chav at heart - How would/could she have really 'gotten on with' the Woodwards in just basic fundamental way ( "Courchevel!") . I reckon a lot went over her head and she harboured petty jealousies...She claimed to have studied Law on her way to becoming a solicitor, yet I have often noticed her struggle to pronounce words correctly. She played at being 'posh' and just couldn't relax and be herself, love someone and let them love her....
1612835025313.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
you might be thinking the complete opposite by the way because this is completely my interpretation of like what i do and where what i hope i'm doing and you are the ones that watch me so maybe you have a completely different interpretation of what i do feel free to comment below i am more than happy to accept um your constructive criticism definitely had some really nasty comments throughout my career that have like hurt me deeply but probably mostly when they're kind of true like i've definitely slipped up in the past i've made mistakes um and i've learned from them and you guys are always the first ones to call me out on it so thank you for that um
This nugget was quite a read, lol... Oh Niomi, Niomi...

Reactions: 6
Niomi comes off as someone that changes how she values herself based on her aesthetics, see seems to have very little body acceptance... perhaps that why she's terrified of most food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just watched the moving in vlog and her mother send her flowers and signed it "Mummy ( Verity)" lol.. how odd! She has more than one mom?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me, however, I detect weird negative vibes throughout the video. Dimdums is out of her element, (they are in Bath 2018) not the centre of attention or something (?) She makes weird comment at about 6:10.

The biscuit thing was after the first Xmas (2017)I believe in the car on her own at about 5:43 "Look what Joe's Mum did for me.. she does it for everyone... ...they're not vegan of course..."
❄:love:

I've stated previously that Verity always looks way better than Nims. Here's an old photo where Dimdumbs shows she is a chav at heart - How would/could she have really 'gotten on with' the Woodwards in just basic fundamental way ( "Courchevel!") . I reckon a lot went over her head and she harboured petty jealousies...She claimed to have studied Law on her way to becoming a solicitor, yet I have often noticed her struggle to pronounce words correctly. She played at being 'posh' and just couldn't relax and be herself, love someone and let them love her....
View attachment 426515
Wow she seemed so annoyed that he stayed by the fire with his family when she went to sleep!
Niomi: "he's so happy I dragged him out of bed to do this" she dragged him to everything for 4 years
Joeeeyyy:"5k? is that ok? i'm not sure I can do more" WTF if you want to continue sleeping just sleep she's not your mom and you're a grown ass man.

What is up with that picture OMG

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just watched the moving in vlog and her mother send her flowers and signed it "Mummy ( Verity)" lol.. how odd! She has more than one mom?
That’s so freaking weird...Terrina must’ve done a number on all of them when they were kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.