Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Joe didn't know or remember that she was plant based / pretend vegan then he probably never watched her channel? Something's odd about the whole thing.

Also anytime I see Niomi's name next to the words "plant based" all I can think is that she has a personality of a plant and that's about it...
But as a passionate gardener and photographer, plants do have personalities............flower species, all different and, to me, all beautiful.

SHE is one dimensional and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you guys reckon Dr Alex has already slid in her DMs, but because he's a doctor and has a brain, they couldn't have arranged a date yet? I'm so curious about the possibility of the two of them - they keep liking each other's posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow Callan that’s insulting to plants what did they ever do to you? 😂 I reckon I could have a better conversation with my monstera than with Niomi to be quite honest.
Lol, you know what, good point. I want to apologize to all the plants haha ;P

But as a passionate gardener and photographer, plants do have personalities............flower species, all different and, to me, all beautiful.

SHE is one dimensional and boring.
I'm sorry, I felt like a jerk reading the comments about plants after I wrote this, you're so right! Actually I'm a huge lover of trees and nature and all plants, I should have said she has a personality of a wet paper bag instead.

My grandmother ( dad's mom) was an incredible gardener, I practically grew up in her garden when I was a baby eating raspberries of the shrubs and picking grapes and tiny tiny strawberries. Sting beans are still my favorite food!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a dream that tanya did a video where she revealed that niomi and Jim were together with niomi chiming in that "it was just really natural and organic." Jim was just nodding away like the churchill dog. Really boring dream!

I really do think niomi and dr Alex could be a good match. He is also quite fame hungry, i bet he has his eye on micheal mosley's career.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the way she keeps sexy poses and showing off her body and the way how Joe has been following very intimate/cringe/sexy accounts, anyone think their breakup has connection with that aspect of their life? why is she is so desperate and on a mission to prove that she is sexy, especially when she is overly thin and looking miserable wearing a bikini on a cold winter day?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Dr Alex has been going through the grief of losing his younger brother to mental health. He's very passionate about his work and has done a huge amount to help in the pandemic. It's a good thing he's famous as he's putting it to good use and it's meant his campaign work has reached a wider audience. I don't think he'd find Niomi's behaviour of late all that attractive, if he was really aware of it - he probably doesn't follow her as closely as we do! Sure, he may think she's pretty in a picture, but I doubt it's anything more than that. I really hope not anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Dr Alex has been going through the grief of losing his younger brother to mental health. He's very passionate about his work and has done a huge amount to help in the pandemic. It's a good thing he's famous as he's putting it to good use and it's meant his campaign work has reached a wider audience. I don't think he'd find Niomi's behaviour of late all that attractive, if he was really aware of it - he probably doesn't follow her as closely as we do! Sure, he may think she's pretty in a picture, but I doubt it's anything more than that. I really hope not anyway.
All that is true, ia not dismissing his work in a&e, however he still wants to be a tv doctor and that what he is still working towards. Niomi is pretty and i think they'd get on pretty well, obviously it's just a hunch but i feel they would. She'd defiantly be out less if she had a guy at home, when she was with joe she was very happy for it to be just the two of them in they guesthouse. Post joe she's out all the time. (so is joe)

Reactions: 12
the way she keeps sexy poses and showing off her body and the way how Joe has been following very intimate/cringe/sexy accounts, anyone think their breakup has connection with that aspect of their life? why is she is so desperate and on a mission to prove that she is sexy, especially when she is overly thin and looking miserable wearing a bikini on a cold winter day?!
I cannot imagine any of them as sexual people! They are both good looking, young, fit & healthy. Yet none of them exude any kind of spark or vibe of being sexy. Can you imagine what their sex was like? “Good job Joey that’s pahfect” “Let me get on top Niomi I want to see if I can achieve a PB of thrusts before ejaculation”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
it is so unbelievably cringe to watch and all her friends are HORRIBLE friends for not stopping her. the desperation is real and it's not coming across as just like being single and wanting to post a sexy thirst trap here and there. it's the awkward desperate poses and the now incessant barrage of LOOKATMEIMSEXYISWEAR that scream insecurity. it's also very apparent that she is trying to appear like the Anna girl and in no galaxy is she even remotely similar to that girl, not in appearance, vibe, personality, behavior, fashion, sensuality, body type, NOTHING. and the thing is, any dude she draws in with these sad thirst trap pics is going to have an entirely false image of who they think she is, and then when she gets boring and uptight and sexless eventually they will leave her too. she needs to just be honest about who she is, good or bad, and find someone who likes that. there is a partner for EVERYONE on this earth. but you're not going to find it pretending to be someone you're not. Niomi has learned nothing and will likely continue to lead the same life that leads to the same heartaches until she does.

Reactions: 27
.... she needs to just be honest about who she is, good or bad, and find someone who likes that. there is a partner for EVERYONE on this earth...
Big yes to that.. if she's an uptight ahole then be it, own it, she will never find happiness being fake.

Reactions: 15
I think Freddie is the one whose dating Anna? They both posted a IG story in the same place this morning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Who knows what niomi was like in the bedroom really, she was always grabbing at joe and kissing him amd he was always pulling away. Maybe all those early morning runs were an effort to release some pent up energy that joe refused to. Maybe he's the cold fish???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Freddie is the one whose dating Anna? They both posted a IG story in the same place this morning!
I feel the same! I’ve always felt they’ve a similar “holier than thou”, pesudo-intellectual yet carefree vibe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who knows what niomi was like in the bedroom really, she was always grabbing at joe and kissing him amd he was always pulling away. Maybe all those early morning runs were an effort to release some pent up energy that joe refused to. Maybe he's the cold fish???
LOL not a chance in hell is this the case. Niomi seems the type to lie there dead starfish and once she gets comfortable, not even that. she prioritizes her schedule over anything else, there are SO many women like this. additionally, all those accounts Joe follows and the fact that she suddenly is trying to be all sexy is the desperate insecurity of someone who is NOT those things trying to prove otherwise.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean do you remember one of her birthday vlogs in their early relationship. They had a fancy hotel room, and Niomi was gushing that they'd had the best, most magical morning ever... of a yoga class and practising crabs outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sure! But even nowadays veganism -amongst other things- still scares some people off.
but then I think if this scared him off you would think the relationship wouldn't really last in the long term (as it obv hasn't) so better to be open immediately

Do you guys reckon Dr Alex has already slid in her DMs, but because he's a doctor and has a brain, they couldn't have arranged a date yet? I'm so curious about the possibility of the two of them - they keep liking each other's posts.
I think they would probably be a good match, better she goes out with someone who is also an influencer IMO, albeit if I was him doing such a tough job/long hours etc it would drive me insane to be with someone who does so little and such a vacuous job

Reactions: 6
I saw that, but I took it to mean that Freddie joined her and Joe for a walk... I just feel like if she was saying Freddie maybe they’d have both made it more obvious?

Reactions: 7
I saw that, but I took it to mean that Freddie joined her and Joe for a walk... I just feel like if she was saying Freddie maybe they’d have both made it more obvious?
Agree. I mean it was Joe who went to that party with her and followed her first on insta.

Reactions: 5
Do we know if Freddie or Joey wears a signet ring? Theres a picture of Anna around October time in dorset sitting and looking at some guy. The guy seems to be cropped out on purpose, only thing visable is a small fraction of his hair, his hands and a ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.