Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I had forgotten this ! How her friend could have set them up and somehow not mentioned she was vegan boggles me! It is basically her whole personality! but equally, if I am going to dinner with anyone for the first time I ask about food preferences etc...also.... how does someone in this day and age not know what vegan is??? I don't like her but he comes across as very bland and unintelligent
Ah but she wasn't vegan she stressed she was plant based. And then at every opportunity uses the word VEGAN! Right.😜🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How her friend could have set them up and somehow not mentioned she was vegan boggles me!
Her friend knowing that Niomi has a peculiar/problematic relationship with food maybe she preferred not bringing up the topic?

Reactions: 5
Her friend knowing that Niomi has a peculiar/problematic relationship with food maybe she preferred not bringing up the topic?
Yeah it's one of those awkward but not necessarily deal-breaking things that you want to hold off until a couple of dates later, like dog allergies, loud snorer, veganism...🤭

• Haha
this is her best friend...presumably knows she is vegan?.... that (doesn't necessarily) have to do with her awful eating issues.... I think someone's (very easy to understand) eating habits are a pretty basic things to tell someone? none if this makes any sense to me

Seems like he knew she was vegan though, realising it as he walked in.
I found that hilarious, somehow he knew but hadn't realised until that exact moment..... for me that would be a sign someone doesn't consider you at all

Reactions: 6
Bizarre to think they started their relationship going to a pub where she had a substantial meal and he had steak (I think?) and it ended with her hiding PB and telling him off for eating toast 🥴 the glow down is real
wait what? her hiding PB? what's that about? who hides PB? []

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wait what? her hiding PB? what's that about? who hides PB? []
when they were moving, IIRC, she opened some cupboard and it was FULL of PB and he mentioned something about having lost it or something? It was really odd...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
omg I had forgotten this ! How her friend could have set them up and somehow not mentioned she was vegan boggles me! It is basically her whole personality! but equally, if I am going to dinner with anyone for the first time I ask about food preferences etc...also.... how does someone in this day and age not know what vegan is??? I don't like her but he comes across as very bland and unintelligent
Wasn't the "friend" Charlotte?

Reactions: 4
when they were moving, IIRC, she opened some cupboard and it was FULL of PB and he mentioned something about having lost it or something? It was really odd...
I think he said that he kept buying peanut butter, not realising they already had loads in the cupboard BUT Dimbobs knew it was there- SECRET SQUIRREL 🐿🐿🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that sounds really odd? i wonder if she hid it so nobody would eat it or hid so she could eat it herself in secret? i understand PB can be a trigger food but to actually hide it is so odd

Reactions: 20
this is her best friend...presumably knows she is vegan?.... that (doesn't necessarily) have to do with her awful eating issues.... I think someone's (very easy to understand) eating habits are a pretty basic things to tell someone? none if this makes any sense to me
Sure! But even nowadays veganism -amongst other things- still scares some people off.

Reactions: 2
The whole thing is weird. I'm sure there was previous discussion about how Joe's Dad often eats plant based meals so there's no reason for him not to know what it is or something. I do think Niomi's PB eating stems from her eating problems, she started out just healthy eating, she had videos on it on her channel using eggs and dairy products etc then she went PB from there so seems like an extension of it. That being said Charlotte seems to also have messed up views on it all considering she said Niomi looked healthy in that recent photo, so I don't think she'd kept it from Joe or anything? I also don't actually think Joe seems the type to be deliberately inconsiderate about the food, I mean he spent all their holidays in weird health food PB cafes for Niomi's benefit. It just makes no sense. The most likely answer seems to me that he probably was nervous and forgot tbh. Plus, even a pub/steakhouse would be able to cater for a vegan who eats 'normal' food like chips, it's not that Niomi 'can't' eat in these places she just chooses not to

Reactions: 16
" It’s hardly surprising to find such a collection given that Niomi is a lifestyle vlogger with a penchant for beauty. She may be one of the best in the business but you would never know this from how humble and hardworking she is. "

GAG.. what a joke that turned out to be, I still cringe reading that article.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I found that hilarious, somehow he knew but hadn't realised until that exact moment..... for me that would be a sign someone doesn't consider you at all
That's what I thought too, he just wanted to go somewhere he liked and didn't consider her at all. Clearly not bothered about impressing on a first date.

If Joe didn't know or remember that she was plant based / pretend vegan then he probably never watched her channel? Something's odd about the whole thing.

Also anytime I see Niomi's name next to the words "plant based" all I can think is that she has a personality of a plant and that's about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also anytime I see Niomi's name next to the words "plant based" all I can think is that she has a personality of a plant and that's about it...
Wow Callan that’s insulting to plants what did they ever do to you? 😂 I reckon I could have a better conversation with my monstera than with Niomi to be quite honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.