Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Niomi eat a potato. A white potato, instead of a sweet potato. Even her mash tends to be sweet potato. She's probably scared of them too.
never, and it's actually sad because white potatoes are actually a hidden gem. they are super nutritional and very cheap! one of the most filling foods in the world, too.

i am an ethical vegan and i wish niomi wouldn't market herself as a vegan because it's very clear she doesn't give much about animals but just does it for dietary reasons, can she please call herself plant-based? she's giving us a bad rap by showing such awful food. with people like her it's no wonder people think a plant-based lifestyle is very limited when it's absolutely so far from. i eat the same foods as before i went vegan years ago just without the animals suffering? there are many great options these days and a lot of products or alternatives are already vegan anyway. these days so many "junk" foods are vegan or maybe from a different brand. i also don't spend much money on it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she posted a pic of a portion of chip shop chips the other day , but they could've been someone elses....

Reactions: 3
Nope. I remember her having them on her plate at Christmas and then the next shot was her saying how she couldn't eat it all and didn't show the plate so I'm guessing she left them all. She very obviously has a fear of sugars/carbs and natural fats. I've never seen her use anything other than coconut oil, she never eats a root veg other than a sweet spud. She just lives off of dry pulses and high fibre veg. She's not healthy. She needs fat, carbs and a lot more protein in her diet. For someone who apparently exercises regularly, she has zero muscle definition.
Imagine actively avoiding roast parsnips. Why would you deny yourself such joy. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I read a thing about how white potatoes are the closest thing to a single food you could live on? So super nutritious!

Reactions: 11
I read a thing about how white potatoes are the closest thing to a single food you could live on? So super nutritious!
yes! the traditional white potato contains all the essential amino acids your body needs. though in the long run, if you ONLY eat potatoes, you will lack vitamins and minerals. but they are honestly fantastic. and cheap.

Reactions: 10
yes! the traditional white potato contains all the essential amino acids your body needs. though in the long run, if you ONLY eat potatoes, you will lack vitamins and minerals. but they are honestly fantastic. and cheap.
just proves she has no real idea about nutrition

Reactions: 7
We grow a lot of veg and there is no joy like chips made with freshly picked potatoes. You cook them in the oven but they have the same texture as chip shop chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's not forget that she bakes but never fries them.

It just occurred to me that Joe probably loved her so very much until the end, but he was just HANGRY... :oops:
Bizarre to think they started their relationship going to a pub where she had a substantial meal and he had steak (I think?) and it ended with her hiding PB and telling him off for eating toast 🥴 the glow down is real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh look, out for a run in the morning and then out again in the afternoon. Still only meant to be once a day ffs. Give me strength.
I am not a runner but I imagine running that much isn't great for your knees??
We grow a lot of veg and there is no joy like chips made with freshly picked potatoes. You cook them in the oven but they have the same texture as chip shop chips.
Yep, we do that! So tasty.

Reactions: 8
Bizarre to think they started their relationship going to a pub where she had a substantial meal and he had steak (I think?) and it ended with her hiding PB and telling him off for eating toast 🥴 the glow down is real
I don't remember this, but it is funny as for me I would be the opposite in a way, order something light on the first date/s as I would be nervous, then after eating my normal meal (although I guess this is the same in the opposite way, pretending not to be uptight at first and then...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't remember this, but it is funny as for me I would be the opposite in a way, order something light on the first date/s as I would be nervous, then after eating my normal meal (although I guess this is the same in the opposite way, pretending not to be uptight at first and then...)
I think she said it in an interview or something? That Joe didn’t know what a vegan was so he had planned their first date in a pub or maybe a steakhouse and there was only one thing on the menu she could eat. I just think it’s very obvious she was incredibly deceptive with the food thing, like there is no way that wouldn’t have panicked her massively but she went along with it (insert clip of Monica from Friends here - ‘I’m breezy!’ 🥴) and slowly ramped up the food controlling over time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she said it in an interview or something? That Joe didn’t know what a vegan was so he had planned their first date in a pub or maybe a steakhouse and there was only one thing on the menu she could eat. I just think it’s very obvious she was incredibly deceptive with the food thing, like there is no way that wouldn’t have panicked her massively but she went along with it (insert clip of Monica from Friends here - ‘I’m breezy!’ 🥴) and slowly ramped up the food controlling over time
This one https://sundaypaper.desmondanddempsey.com/blog/sundays-with-joe-woodward-niomi-smart

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg I had forgotten this ! How her friend could have set them up and somehow not mentioned she was vegan boggles me! It is basically her whole personality! but equally, if I am going to dinner with anyone for the first time I ask about food preferences etc...also.... how does someone in this day and age not know what vegan is??? I don't like her but he comes across as very bland and unintelligent

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.