Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Freddie is the one whose dating Anna? They both posted a IG story in the same place this morning!
Anna's sister posted a similar story with her bf. They are all hanging out together (?!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
LOL not a chance in hell is this the case. Niomi seems the type to lie there dead starfish and once she gets comfortable, not even that. she prioritizes her schedule over anything else, there are SO many women like this. additionally, all those accounts Joe follows and the fact that she suddenly is trying to be all sexy is the desperate insecurity of someone who is NOT those things trying to prove otherwise.
I don't think it's right to make fun of someone's sexual appetite or lack thereof. This is exactly one of the reasons a lot of people, women especially!, are so insecure about it. Everybody is normal in their own unique way. If someone doesn't care (much) about sex that's totally fine. I don't think we should shame someone for potentially not being the same as their partner. It can be an issue in a relationship, but I don't think it's fair to shame or embarrass someone because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't think it's right to make fun of someone's sexual appetite or lack thereof. This is exactly one of the reasons a lot of people, women especially!, are so insecure about it. Everybody is normal in their own unique way. If someone doesn't care (much) about sex that's totally fine. I don't think we should shame someone for potentially not being the same as their partner. It can be an issue in a relationship, but I don't think it's fair to shame or embarrass someone because of this.
of course it's fine if Niomi wants to only have sex once a year if that's what she prefers. there is just simply not a snowball's chance in hell that she was a secret vixen and Joe was the nonsexual one, as the comment I replied to was suggesting. and unfortunately Niomi is going out of her way to make her sensuality (or rather lack thereof) incredibly public with the sudden increase of insecure-screaming thirst trap attempts, which are simultaneously creating a ridiculously toxic body image for her sycophant followers to look to.

Reactions: 21
Do we know if Freddie or Joey wears a signet ring? Theres a picture of Anna around October time in dorset sitting and looking at some guy. The guy seems to be cropped out on purpose, only thing visable is a small fraction of his hair, his hands and a ring.

annajo.png

It does look like Joe

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah, but it also looks like most other guys in Anna's photos. And it would be really messed up if Joe had already accompanied Anna to social functions and family dinners in October. But if there is proof that they are together right now, at least it's out in the open. Someone wrote that Anna followed Niomi on Istagram, but she's not following her now. There would be no reason for Anna to unfollow her, unless she had a personal reason, or, unless Niomi blocked her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I have fallen a bit behind the curve. Do we think Anna is a transexual or not? I thought someone a few pages ago posted a photo of her instangram(?) profile where the bio said she transitioned into a woman some yrs ago (sorry if i got mixed up). Just curious

• Haha
Sorry guys I have fallen a bit behind the curve. Do we think Anna is a transexual or not? I thought someone a few pages ago posted a photo of her instangram(?) profile where the bio said she transitioned into a woman some yrs ago (sorry if i got mixed up). Just curious
Seemed just a distasteful joke...

Reactions: 14
Just so you know, unless a transgender person tells you otherwise, it is better in general to use ‘a transgender person’ and not ‘a transsexual’.

Of course, we could never really ‘know’ (and shouldn’t, if indeed Anna is a transgender woman but no longer wants to be open about that), but the consensus on the forum was that she is probably not and that the Instagram profile was a poor, misguided attempt at humour.

Reactions: 16
definitely think it's Joe dating her. Didn't we find out Anna is 31? Not that age should matter but Freddie is 25ish. I think she'd go for the brother more her age?

it is so unbelievably cringe to watch and all her friends are HORRIBLE friends for not stopping her. the desperation is real and it's not coming across as just like being single and wanting to post a sexy thirst trap here and there. it's the awkward desperate poses and the now incessant barrage of LOOKATMEIMSEXYISWEAR that scream insecurity. it's also very apparent that she is trying to appear like the Anna girl and in no galaxy is she even remotely similar to that girl, not in appearance, vibe, personality, behavior, fashion, sensuality, body type, NOTHING. and the thing is, any dude she draws in with these sad thirst trap pics is going to have an entirely false image of who they think she is, and then when she gets boring and uptight and sexless eventually they will leave her too. she needs to just be honest about who she is, good or bad, and find someone who likes that. there is a partner for EVERYONE on this earth. but you're not going to find it pretending to be someone you're not. Niomi has learned nothing and will likely continue to lead the same life that leads to the same heartaches until she does.
this comment kind of reminded me of my BFF, andhow she is with men. She acts like a total promiscuous woman who loves sex etc.. she gets a man who “checks” her box’s (she’s quite vain so he has to be good looking and educated). Then 6 months in I’m getting texts from her saying they haven’t had sex in a month since she isn’t into it. I’m like GIRL you are marketing yourself so wrong, since it’s the only way you think you can get male attention. Then her partner feels short since his super slutty girlfriend doesn’t want to touch him! Honestly if these women weren’t so focused on the “hottest guy and most successful” they may find someone who loves THEM and wants to be with them, for them.

this comment kind of reminded me of my BFF, andhow she is with men. She acts like a total promiscuous woman who loves sex etc.. she gets a man who “checks” her box’s (she’s quite vain so he has to be good looking and educated). Then 6 months in I’m getting texts from her saying they haven’t had sex in a month since she isn’t into it. I’m like GIRL you are marketing yourself so wrong, since it’s the only way you think you can get male attention. Then her partner feels short since his super slutty girlfriend doesn’t want to touch him! Honestly if these women weren’t so focused on the “hottest guy and most successful” they may find someone who loves THEM and wants to be with them, for them.
The most sexist comment I’ve ever read on here and that’s saying something. Disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The most sexist comment I’ve ever read on here and that’s saying something. Disgusted.
I’m sorry but if your bf is feeling neglected since you tell him about all your past and how good that was, and then you just stop having sex with him? Wouldn’t you think that would do some psychological stuff to him? If you thought your partner was loving sex and it was a huge part of them, and then you start dating and it completely stops. You’d be confused too.

apologies if it was sexist seeming, but it’s not. Don’t say you love sex if you don’t is my point. It’s not being honest about who you are. It’s deception.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if your bf is feeling neglected since you tell him about all your past and how good that was, and then you just stop having sex with him? Wouldn’t you think that would do some psychological stuff to him? If you thought your partner was loving sex and it was a huge part of them, and then you start dating and it completely stops. You’d be confused too.

apologies if it was sexist seeming, but it’s not. Don’t say you love sex if you don’t is my point. It’s not being honest about who you are. It’s deception.
I think it’s normal to have more sex at the start of a relationship than when you’re long into it though, so it’s not necessarily as simple as that. I do agree it’s important not to lie about your sex drive and your compatibility with your partner in that sense, you only need to have a look on Reddit at the dead bedrooms sub to see how important it is in a relationship! I also agree re the deception, she basically created this fake persona when she met Joe, her whole relationship was clearly based on this lie of her being a relaxed easygoing person that she isn’t. And now she’s doing it again with putting on this obviously fake ‘sexy’ image, shes going to yet again draw someone in based on a fake perception of herself, it’s so dumb. She needs to find someone who loves her for who she is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.