Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would argue that Niomi isn't "naturally" thin. She's not like Zoe Sugg.

I think it takes a lot of deficit for her to remain thin, which is why she's so obsessive with it. Zoe doesn't need to get up off the sofa and she's as small as Niomi - Niomi has to do excessive exercise every day and undereat.
Niomi has probably under eaten for so many years that her body has adapted to the lower calories. Even in that old photo of her you can see she has very little muscle tone. The only way a person can have lean muscle tone is to grow lean muscle. You grow muscle by eating in a small excess and eating decent amounts of Protein. She obviously isn’t eating enough protein OR general food because if she was, with the amount of exercise she claims she does, she would actually have a very lean and toned body. Same with Tanya’s weight loss. She has no muscle, which means she probably just starved herself thin with little exercise to build muscle. Anna you can see has more muscle on her, so she either has done some exercise in the past, doesn’t drastically under eat, or is extremely lucky to have a body that naturally is more muscular.

With the amount of info out there, people are wising up to what healthily is and looks like. Niomi won’t be able to claim she is a wellness influencer much longer if she keeps going this way. Or brands that just mascarade as ‘wellness’ we be the only ones that partner with her.

Reactions: 9
There is so much love here for Joe and Anna when they both share the same careless covid ideas as Niomi. They are just smarter with not posting that much evidence lately.
They are all rich and think they can get away with anything they want, so honestly no good for Joe or Anna from me, just like with Niomi.
Yup. She's just as big of a covidiot as Niomi, if not bigger.

anna.jpg

Edited to add context: Anna and her friends are cheering on holiday because they won't have to self-isolate after their Mykonos vacation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
@Mr.Mistoffelees omg your avatar 🤣 I didn't even realise that was him for a minute, brilliant

Anna you can see has more muscle on her, so she either has done some exercise in the past, doesn’t drastically under eat, or is extremely lucky to have a body that naturally is more muscular.
I was looking at her instagram earlier and she used to do triathlons. Also seems obsessed with pasta - I mean sure she could be eating not all of it, but Niomi won't even go near the stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtaf am I doing with my life, I have just watched all of Anna's highlights on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think the guy with the signet ring is Joe although the hair looks like it could be, but I've never seen him with one on and he doesn't really seem like someone who would wear them.
Also I reckon his connection with Dimbobs was quite superficial to begin with, they met in the right place at the right time, both single, pleasant and conventionally attractive people, so why not have a relationship. Then 4 years later it escalated to an engagement and after spending prolonged periods of time together (India and lockdown), he realised that she's not actually the one.
Completely agree with this. My ex and I were together (happily) for 2.5 years before we went travelling together. After 5 months of living together in a small flat every single day, we went absolutely mad. Came home at the end of December (pre-covid!) and broke up in the January. I genuinely don't think Joe ending the relationship was anything more than just realising he couldn't picture a life living with Niomi. That's what happened between me and my ex - we simply weren't compatible in the way we chose to live. You learn a lot about someone throughout your relationship, but sharing a small space between you for prolonged periods of time can definitely drive a wedge into the relationship. I imagine him ending the relationship once lockdown ended was maybe trying to work out whether it was just the intensity of lockdown that was causing his doubts and, after some time apart, maybe he realised he was still feeling the same. Either way, if that's the case (obviously speculation) this could have been months before the breakup. Hence why it may seem like he moved on 'too quick' - if he was beginning to feel this way in April (lockdown began in March) then the breakup in July/August might not have felt so sudden to him. So moving on with a new girlfriend in October is still fast, but not ridiculous.

I am surprised as thought he was saving money and had no job. But maybe he has a job and wanted independence? I find it strange though as he and Freddie own that flat?
He comes from money & likely has passive income coming in every month. My guess is that when they first met he was very drawn to how well she was doing for herself. Yes he worked, but a junior/mid-level marketing job couldn't possibly have sustained his lifestyle.

I always find this sort of comment hilariously presumptuous, like people have to follow some arbitrary timeline and stop their own life for the feelings of someone they just intentionally disconnected from. when you dump someone, you are FREE. they don't get a say in your life anymore. you get to do what you want, and what is right for you. it's not Niomi's business what he does now, nor how fast he is doing it. it doesnt change that he wanted to dump Niomi. he clearly was over her for a while and it seems this Anna girl runs in the same circle, and it doesn't take long to jump from friend to dating if you've known someone a long time. if he had a friendship with Anna that he could feel was starting to slip into actual feelings and dumped Niomi immediately bc he felt it was edging into emotionally cheating, then he is in the clear. he did the right thing. why should he be penalized for his feelings? if this was a romcom with Anna and Joe as the main characters and Niomi as the controlling loveless relationship in the way, the audience would be cheering away for Anna+Joe. life is short, the pandemic has taught us as much. too short to stay in a crappy relationship and way too short to not be with someone you want to be with bc you dont want to hurt your ex's feelings. plus, the whole lockdown situation very likely messed with his timeline. if he was thinking of dumping her, it is likely he had to wait a while to not be callous. but that doesn't mean his feelings weren't already moving along. plus - it was OBVIOUS there was issues there and Niomi was like purposely ignoring them. if she wasn't so self centered and only thinking of herself, she would have noticed his shift. I have very little sympathy for girls like Niomi who live in their own world and then when they get "blindsided" bc they insisted on living in fantasy land, expect to be victimized. if we can see it in small clips of videos, it was certainly present enough for HER to notice. if Joe didn't leave her for Anna, he would've left her eventually anyway. getting mad at Anna is just redirecting feelings instead of dealing with the feelings. it doesn't change the reality.
YES!!!! People who keep saying Joe is slimy makes me roll my bloody eyes. As far as we're aware, during the relationship, he was absolutely pahfect (sure, she made a few comments about him working late/lots - a concept her dim head can't understand unfortunately) and arranged gifts for her and was Dreamy and lovely, etc. etc. etc., she shoved it down our throats in every video/Instagram post -- so, then he left her, he's welcome to do that. Nobody owes anybody their life.

you get that you've also just presumed a lot about Joe, Niomi and Anna right? Everyone has their own opinions on time lines - agreed. Unless you know the situation entirely, I dont think it's fair to put all the blame on Niomi. IF that photo from October time with Anna &co is with Joe then it all seems a bit fishy.
I think people on here are putting themselves in Joe's shoes, and not thinking about what it's like to be Niomi, or even any girl who gets engaged and then dumped! Some people on here seem to think if their partner turned around tomorrow and out of the blue dumped them, for what they then found out down the line to be for someone else, they'd be fine with it. I just dont believe that. If he was over Niomi for a while HE SHOULD HAVE DUMPED HER THEN! Dont think anyone is mad at anna btw- people just have a habit of blaming girls in situations when actually the man's been a bit shady.
Of course she won't be fine with it and she has a right to be hurt, but she'll have no choice but to get over it with time (4 weeks according to her). On the flip-side, is it OK for Joe to hurt via staying with her instead? If it's not mutual, one of the 2 in a couple will have to be hurt and that's unfortunately life.

There is so much love here for Joe and Anna when they both share the same careless covid ideas as Niomi. They are just smarter with not posting that much evidence lately.
They are all rich and think they can get away with anything they want, so honestly no good for Joe or Anna from me, just like with Niomi.
From a COVID perspective, all 3 of them are absolute pests. I think the love/support for Joe/Anna is more around the relationship dynamics only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
you get that you've also just presumed a lot about Joe, Niomi and Anna right? Everyone has their own opinions on time lines - agreed. Unless you know the situation entirely, I dont think it's fair to put all the blame on Niomi. IF that photo from October time with Anna &co is with Joe then it all seems a bit fishy.
I think people on here are putting themselves in Joe's shoes, and not thinking about what it's like to be Niomi, or even any girl who gets engaged and then dumped! Some people on here seem to think if their partner turned around tomorrow and out of the blue dumped them, for what they then found out down the line to be for someone else, they'd be fine with it. I just dont believe that. If he was over Niomi for a while HE SHOULD HAVE DUMPED HER THEN! Dont think anyone is mad at anna btw- people just have a habit of blaming girls in situations when actually the man's been a bit shady.
I didn't blame anyone, there is no blame in this situation, which is the point. Joe decided he didn't want to be with her, and took action. what he does after that is not Niomi's business, period. no matter how fast or slow he does it. it's also not so simple to just dump someone the second you think about it. feelings change, people go through phases, it's unwise to just pull the trigger and immediately dump a 4 year relationship without sitting on it and properly thinking through it. who cares when he actually did it? it doesn't change the fact that she's dumped and his life and decisions don't include her anymore. just because it sucks to be dumped, doesn't mean she gets a say in his life now. and just bc it was an ended engagement, doesn't mean she gets some extra cushion of him not moving on. it doesn't work that way. people need to learn they have zero authority over someone who dumped them. zero. once you've been dumped, all that matters is accepting that they don't want you, so why would you want them? trying to create imaginary rules for the ex to have broken and reasons to be mad after the fact only halts the process of getting over the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna is incredibly cringe, watching those videos of her and her family trying to go viral at Christmas singing to a song made my skin crawl. You wouldn't believe she was 31! Her and her sister are trying everything to be relevant and influencers, her jobs so far have been influencer related and she can't even round up more than 4k followers. I have more than that and I'm a complete nobody. One thing I did notice is that her job right now is head of talent at an Influencer company, I wonder if that's where her and Joe could of met? Maybe Naomi had a deal with them? Just throwing ideas out there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn't blame anyone, there is no blame in this situation, which is the point. Joe decided he didn't want to be with her, and took action. what he does after that is not Niomi's business, period. no matter how fast or slow he does it. it's also not so simple to just dump someone the second you think about it. feelings change, people go through phases, it's unwise to just pull the trigger and immediately dump a 4 year relationship without sitting on it and properly thinking through it. who cares when he actually did it? it doesn't change the fact that she's dumped and his life and decisions don't include her anymore. just because it sucks to be dumped, doesn't mean she gets a say in his life now. and just bc it was an ended engagement, doesn't mean she gets some extra cushion of him not moving on. it doesn't work that way. people need to learn they have zero authority over someone who dumped them. zero. once you've been dumped, all that matters is accepting that they don't want you, so why would you want them? trying to create imaginary rules for the ex to have broken and reasons to be mad after the fact only halts the process of getting over the relationship.
I think the original poster meant blaming Niomi for the breakup, not how she felt afterward. If we can't judge Joe moving on quickly (if in fact he did), then you can't judge Niomi's feelings about that fact. And not even bringing Niomi into the equation, my own personal opinion is it's usually crappy (for yourself and your new partner) other to move on so quickly after a long-term relationship/engagement, but like I said that's just my personal opinion and we're all entitled to that! But good luck to whoever does it and succeeds lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think the original poster meant blaming Niomi for the breakup, not how she felt afterward. If we can't judge Joe moving on quickly (if in fact he did), then you can't judge Niomi's feelings about that fact. And not even bringing Niomi into the equation, my own personal opinion is it's usually crappy (for yourself and your new partner) other to move on so quickly after a long-term relationship/engagement, but like I said that's just my personal opinion and we're all entitled to that! But good luck to whoever does it and succeeds lol
I'm not judging Niomi's feelings, I am judging the sentiment of trying to villainize Joe (or anyone in his position) for living his life. there is no right or wrong timeline. why is it crappy for someone to move on "quickly" (which is subjective in and of itself)? what he does post breakup does not change any of their experiences of the 4 years prior. this is just one of many ways people try to outsource their pain and blame it on external forces bc they'd rather have someone/something/anything to blame rather than accepting their painful reality and the ego blow of being dumped, and just focusing on healing. many would rather drown in pain as long as they get to keep thinking about their ex, versus moving on, and that is no way to live. if you have a healthy relationship with loss and pain, you don't try to find things to blame that pain on, you figure out how to accept your situation, be grateful for what it was, and find new joys of your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, here’s my little speculation. I’m ashamed for having been thinking about this so long, LOL.

I find Niomi intolerable and unforgivable with respect to her behaviour around the pandemic, her essentially glamourising disordered eating, and her shady advertising and ridiculously superior attitude about not being an influencer, but, IDK, I STILL feel sympathy for her with the Joe situation. It seems clear to me (from how she was when they were together to her behaviour now), however deluded she may have been and whatever her faults may have been in the relationship, that she was absolutely crazy about him, whereas he seemed, to me, to never have been into her much, or at least not after the first year of them being together. My opinion on this isn’t just based on whether he may or may not have moved on very quickly after dumping her (which does seem more and more likely), it’s how he seemed in the relationship too. Not his general shyness either, I’m referring to instances where he genuinely seemed not to give much of an F about her. For example, WTF kind of guy does not really care whether or not his girlfriend of 3+ years moves across the world with him? I mean, it’s difficult when a career opportunity like that comes up and I’m not saying he shouldn’t have gone to India if she didn’t want to go, but his ‘meh’ attitude about her going was a massive red flag to me. Granted, it should’ve been one for her too, but just because she didn’t see it doesn’t mean it wasn’t crappy of him. He should’ve manned the F up and dumped her then already, if he cared that little what she did.

Heck, he should’ve dumped her well before that already. Obviously, none of us know them and could really know what happened, but I got the sense since long before India and the proposal that he wasn’t into it anymore and had started to realise it. I don’t think he ‘only realised’ in lockdown, I think lockdown was just the push he needed, but IMO he was never going to marry her, he was always going to find a way to break the engagement, with or without lockdown. To me, it seemed like he was just ‘going along with it’ for ages, doing what was ‘expected’, including the proposal. I guess one could think that’s noble and good breeding, but for me it’s cowardice and cruelty.

TL;DR: Niomi, for all her faults and delusions, clearly loved Joe (or at least a part of him) a great deal, whereas he, IMO, never really felt that way about her and should’ve manned the F up A LOT sooner than he did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, here’s my little speculation. I’m ashamed for having been thinking about this so long, LOL.

I find Niomi intolerable and unforgivable with respect to her behaviour around the pandemic, her essentially glamourising disordered eating, and her shady advertising and ridiculously superior attitude about not being an influencer, but, IDK, I STILL feel sympathy for her with the Joe situation. It seems clear to me (from how she was when they were together to her behaviour now), however deluded she may have been and whatever her faults may have been in the relationship, that she was absolutely crazy about him, whereas he seemed, to me, to never have been into her much, or at least not after the first year of them being together. My opinion on this isn’t just based on whether he may or may not have moved on very quickly after dumping her (which does seem more and more likely), it’s how he seemed in the relationship too. Not his general shyness either, I’m referring to instances where he genuinely seemed not to give much of an F about her. For example, WTF kind of guy does not really care whether or not his girlfriend of 3+ years moves across the world with him? I mean, it’s difficult when a career opportunity like that comes up and I’m not saying he shouldn’t have gone to India if she didn’t want to go, but his ‘meh’ attitude about her going was a massive red flag to me. Granted, it should’ve been one for her too, but just because she didn’t see it doesn’t mean it wasn’t crappy of him. He should’ve manned the F up and dumped her then already, if he cared that little what she did.

Heck, he should’ve dumped her well before that already. Obviously, none of us know them and could really know what happened, but I got the sense since long before India and the proposal that he wasn’t into it anymore and had started to realise it. I don’t think he ‘only realised’ in lockdown, I think lockdown was just the push he needed, but IMO he was never going to marry her, he was always going to find a way to break the engagement, with or without lockdown. To me, it seemed like he was just ‘going along with it’ for ages, doing what was ‘expected’, including the proposal. I guess one could think that’s noble and good breeding, but for me it’s cowardice and cruelty.

TL;DR: Niomi, for all her faults and delusions, clearly loved Joe (or at least a part of him) a great deal, whereas he, IMO, never really felt that way about her and should’ve manned the F up A LOT sooner than he did.
I agree, I feel like as soon as you have the feeling that you'd move to India with or without them, that's probably a good signal to end the relationship. Most people would try to find a way to prioritise their ambition/career but also value the relationship like going back and forth, or should we break up and see where we are both at when I get back in a few years etc

Reactions: 11
I think Joeeyyyy did not expect Niomi to move to india with him
THISSS. His whole vibe in the ‘We’re moving to India’ video screamed this to me. This is pure speculation, but I think he probably thought the move to India would be the natural end to their relationship, which he was secretly relieved about. If this is the case, that, of course, then makes doubling down and proposing to her when it turns out she was coming along even more messed up. IDK, the proposal seemed incredibly impulsive and rushed and formal to me, not like something he had been wanting/planning to do for ages and was genuinely enthused about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
THISSS. His whole vibe in the ‘We’re moving to India’ video screamed this to me. This is pure speculation, but I think he probably thought the move to India would be the natural end to their relationship, which he was secretly relieved about. If this is the case, that, of course, then makes doubling down and proposing to her when it turns out she was coming along even more messed up. IDK, the proposal seemed incredibly impulsive and rushed and formal to me, not like something he had been wanting/planning to do for ages and was genuinely enthused about.
You read my mind. I really think that he's the type of person that does stuff just for convenience. I know that people show emotions differently and we do not know them that well but he seemed so indifferent all the time even when he proposed.

Reactions: 10
Joe, Niomi and Anna are all shallow, self-centered people... all the posters here have more guts than they ever will, they are lucky we're even talking about them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Joe, Niomi and Anna are all shallow, self-centered people... all the posters here have more guts than they ever will, they are lucky we're even talking about them at all!
I can't speak for Anna because I haven't seen anything of hers but from what I've seen from Niomi and Joeeeey I totally agree

Nah. She saw India as her big adventure, she was never moving to Oz on her own. She thought she could work from anywhere and was off with dreamy Joeeeeey. Covid shattered the dream. The rest, as they say, is history.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.