Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video alert! Can this be true, do we know people that have never been lazy? Slumped back on the couch, laptop open, email inbox up and going... she describes it as if it’s a relatable scene that we can easily picture in our heads... and then proceeds to say how ridiculous it feels to her. Huh! I guess I know 1-2 people that just are never lazy. Feel envious ngl. But she’s “gaslighted” me before (for lack of a better term, don’t mean to use that term lightly sorry), so who knows. For someone who isn’t lazy, I wouldn’t say her accomplishments are particularly remarkable - that feels quite bitchy to say 🙈

Reactions: 8
View attachment 412251
"Tryna show Joe what he's missing" :rolleyes:
I know we don't know if that's really what she's doing with all her thirst traps, but I assume it is. And honestly, how sad is she? Like, that's the only thing she has to lure him back? Is there anyone who's gotten back together with an ex because they miss their flat stomach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 412251
"Tryna show Joe what he's missing" :rolleyes:
I hope this isn’t taken personally, it certainly isn’t intended to be, I’ve been guilty of this too - I don’t agree that women being comfortable with their bodies (and yes even when we’re talking about Dimbobs) implies they’re doing it to sexually manipulate anyone. I find it... am I going to use the word? I guess I am going to use that word... sexist. I find it sexist. I’m not saying I’m a nudist that walks around naked to normalise the female form, but seriously, I’m done with that vibe of my friend or aunt widening their eyes from across the room to signal to me that my T-shirt has lowered and now my cleavage is slightly visible and if I don’t adjust it back to a socially acceptable level I’m a man-eater. I had a laugh when we were saying that before, but I don’t think it’s funny anymore. But hey, you do you.

Reactions: 7
I hope this isn’t taken personally, it certainly isn’t intended to be, I’ve been guilty of this too - I don’t agree that women being comfortable with their bodies (and yes even when we’re talking about Dimbobs) implies they’re doing it to sexually manipulate anyone. I find it... am I going to use the word? I guess I am going to use that word... sexist. I find it sexist. I’m not saying I’m a nudist that walks around naked to normalise the female form, but seriously, I’m done with that vibe of my friend or aunt widening their eyes from across the room to signal to me that my T-shirt has lowered and now my cleavage is slightly visible and if I don’t adjust it back to a socially acceptable level I’m a man-eater. I had a laugh when we were saying that before, but I don’t think it’s funny anymore. But hey, you do you.
I think the thing is that before the breakup, she didn't use to do this so often. Yes, she had sexy photos from her holidays, but I don't remember her trying on clothes and showing off her underwear. Maybe I'm wrong.

Skimming through the video. She's still pushing the focusing on me-me-me, self-love angle. Yay...

ETA: And for anyone who might still think she doesn't overexercise: she admits herself that that day she did HIIT, pilates, then went on a long walk, and THEN she did yoga. Sorry but that's not healthy. It's the opposite of it. And it pisses me off that she kept saying her exercise routine was helping her through lockdown. The damage she's doing to anyone who's feeling vulnerable is just... insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't take it personally, it's all good! Just to clarify, I'm targeting Niomi but wouldn't necessarily target other women doing something similar - the point is that she never ever did this kind of stuff before Joe dumped her. She was very reserved and always covered up, so she's not the type to have a lowered t-shirt. If another woman is, go for it! Now that she's single, she's trying to be sexy and that's what's laughable. All other indicators she's shown us has shown us that she has less confidence than ever before, not more.

I think the thing is that before the breakup, she didn't use to do this so often. Yes, she had sexy photos from her holidays, but I don't remember her trying on clothes and showing off her underwear. Maybe I'm wrong.
Posted my reply before I saw yours ;) we're on the same page as per usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know we don't know if that's really what she's doing with all her thirst traps, but I assume it is. And honestly, how sad is she? Like, that's the only thing she has to lure him back? Is there anyone who's gotten back together with an ex because they miss their flat stomach?
Honestly at this point, I think she's just trying to hook a new one. Like people said, he's already seen you naked, love - it changes nothing. But for a new wealthy Prince Charming...

Reactions: 9
A walk, Pilates, HIIT and yoga all in one day? I'm worried tbh.
And she didn't even include what she ate, funny for a "lockdown routine" video in which she claims to cook a lot. Shouldn't she have shown the cooking, the food and the eating?

Reactions: 13
She can't do a single video without an AD. How predictable. Niomi the cash cow strikes again.

Reactions: 17
Here we go...another half-arsed vlog with a sneaky ad in the middle as usual. Again, I don't see the ad in the title or thumbnail :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ETA: And for anyone who might still think she doesn't overexercise: she admits herself that that day she did HIIT, pilates, then went on a long walk, and THEN she did yoga. Sorry but that's not healthy. It's the opposite of it. And it pisses me off that she kept saying her exercise routine was helping her through lockdown. The damage she's doing to anyone who's feeling vulnerable is just... insane.
And presumably nothing to say she’s eating more or anything? “I just can’t understand why I’m losing weight! All I’m doing is exercising for 4 hours a day and eating bowls of nothing but mushrooms! #health #zen #gwynethpaltrow” 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here we go...another half-arsed vlog with a sneaky ad in the middle as usual. Again, I don't see the ad in the title or thumbnail :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hahahaha ditto my reaction, and we were BARELY 5 minutes into a 25 minute video!

you know I have to do this...

AD AD AD AD AD BOOM BOOM BOOM
ADDDDD ADDDDD ADDD AD AD AD
PEW PEW PEW ADDD ADD
you are now ADified.🧛‍♀️

AD! EXERCISE! WALKING THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE EXERCISE! DINNER YOGA! BED YOGA! ORGANIC EDIBLE UNDERWEAR! PARKOUR PARKOUR! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I do almost feel slightly sorry for Dimbobs that she’s flaunting herself sooo much in a way she never has before, whether it’s to try to get Joe back or to hook a new guy in...like, does she think all she has to offer a guy is her body and how she looks? Surely she’d be better off working on her personality or trying to make videos about interesting topics so she’s someone you’d want to get to know and talk to. Her body and appearance clearly were never the issue for Joe. I guess she just can’t get her head around the fact that she’s anything other than pahfect or that there’s more to her than her looks that might need some work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think that her attitude screamed 'can't be arsed anymore'?

I think lockdown is harder for her this time because she is without Joe and she is probably aware he is moving on with Anna.

I'm no fashion expert by no means but to me this looks really baggy and unflattering on her and so not her style. Don't think she's ever gonna wear it out but who cares as long as she cashed some £££ 🤑
They look awful on her

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think that her attitude screamed 'can't be arsed anymore'?

I think lockdown is harder for her this time because she is without Joe and she is probably aware he is moving on with Anna.
I guess she's one of those people who just can't be single.

Reactions: 7
New video alert! Can this be true, do we know people that have never been lazy? Slumped back on the couch, laptop open, email inbox up and going... she describes it as if it’s a relatable scene that we can easily picture in our heads... and then proceeds to say how ridiculous it feels to her. Huh! I guess I know 1-2 people that just are never lazy. Feel envious ngl. But she’s “gaslighted” me before (for lack of a better term, don’t mean to use that term lightly sorry), so who knows. For someone who isn’t lazy, I wouldn’t say her accomplishments are particularly remarkable - that feels quite bitchy to say 🙈
Yes I agree this was my first thought too.
Surely she would have got into a better uni If she worked that hard and had the advantage of private education...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.