Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roo89

Slightly off topic, but does anyone feel slightly stressed at the moment with lockdown and no dating?
I’m 32 and worried that another year of my life is going to be wasted, I don’t think I would feel stressed about it if I was early 20s 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

earlgrey

VIP Member
It's really sad actually. Here is she is in a bikini shilling fake tan in her parent's bathroom in the middle of lockdown, in January. What an empty existence.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Oh thank you. The second I saw Anna’s story I knew I recognised the table from the other video as I used to have the exact one. Joe certainly isn’t starving now. I wonder how long it took him to kick the vegan diet, my guess is ASAP :ROFLMAO:
Potentially unpopular opinion, but what doe this say about him if he just adopts whatever diet his current squeeze is eating. Does he have a personality of his own, or does he just absorb traits of those around him??

Lastly no way anna eats like that regularly. the whole over indulgent spread reeks of 'I'm the cool girl' she'll be a meal skipper in favour of coffee, vapes or cigarettes a lot of the time so she can be 'seen' to be eating these calorie dense meals. She is posting it to show off and mark her territory! She knows full well if naomi doesn't see it,she'll hear about it from a mutual friend and she wants her to know!

They all seem awful tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hannah Banana

Just watched her latest video, she’s a spoilt little madam. She has such a luxurious lifestyle. She’s really out of touch with how the average person lives.
Absolutely, though I feel like at this point she’s no longer merely out of touch but rather wilfully ignorant. There’s no way that she doesn’t know how devastating this pandemic has been for other people, she simply doesn’t care.

I don’t want to seem too much of a crazed ‘HaTeR’, but, while I previously thought she was a dim yet harmless and well-meaning person, her behaviour and attitude in the past few months have made me think that she is truly an awful human being.

• Heart

missmina

VIP Member
Sorry Niomi. I know you say you’re not an influencer but I can’t think of any more basic influencer behavior than promoting random vitamins/supplements. 😂🤣
Arghhh her bright white tiny teeth freak me out again :eek:
Always remind me of these:
tiny.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

PeachyJam

As someone who grew up in the care system, I wish I had parents that I could just go live with, just a support network in life when things crash down because I know that if I lose everything, then I'm on my own. Complaining that you're whatever age living with your parents Naomi is the epitome of privilege, you have people who love you so much they let you stay in their house without a question and yet you're online complaining about it? Just grow up and gain some prospective about your life, it's insulting at this point how ignorant you are.

• Heart

JessAmy145

Well, we know that Joey didn't always want fennel tea.
I remember in Lockdown No.1 there was a video where the poor man just wanted some toast and she started belly-aching that she was making them smoothie bowls. He said he could eat both and she was like "Noooooo Joey". Like, fudge me, let the bloke eat a piece of goddamn substance.

• Haha
  • Angry

coriander

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 18.32.33.png

Don't get the point of her throwback post. Also why are these people always so dramatic about really normal things? Coffee was spilt, problem solved by keeping the coat on. 'Grace and aplomb'....fuck me she can't be serious? :ROFLMAO: Dimbobs is surrounded by idiots, next time she gets shat on by a bird or suddenly gets her period at an event her friends will be asking for an OBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I have a friend who ran - and was actually training for ultrarunning, not just "running as meditation" - on a calorie deficit until she collapsed at work with a heart problem. She's fine now, but is probably going to have to take it easy for the rest of her life and can't "seriously train" for anything ever again. That sure seems like what Niomi is headed for at this rate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Hannah Banana

TW: discussion of disordered eating

Urgh, that mushroom broth. I don’t want to ‘diagnose’, but her behaviour is reminding me so much of my own disordered eating (which I thankfully dealt with) ☹ Broth was a go-to of mine in winter. Not soup, a thick soup was too calorific. A thin watery broth like that, worth fewer than 100 calories a pop, I considered ‘perfect’. In summer it was ‘salad’; only lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, no dressing or feta or anything like that.

She really needs help. And she really needs to get off the f***ing Internet and away from her impressionable young followers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Lionsden

VIP Member
Yep. Trust fund babe Joey likes his girls adventurous, and by that I mean girls who don't work desk jobs & somehow manage to travel a lot.
Well, Joe may have had all his chances served to him on a silver platter, but he did seem to be a diligent worker. Niomi was always annoyed that Joe didn't have as much free time as she did to go to lunches and parks, etc. Joe actually had to get up early each day, work all day, go on business trips, and plan little surprises for Niomi, take her out, and conform to her schedule. Unless Joe was really having flings on the side, like some people are insinuating, he seems like a hard working guy with no more free time than the average person. Anna seems to travel non-stop with family, friends, and boyfriend, so that's not necessarily compatible.
I also find Anna's voice and the way she talks and sings super annoying. Her holiday photos with her ex-boyfriend look really nice but when you actually hear her, it's a major turn-off. Her whole family has this exaggerated, carnivalesque way of having fun, it looks exhausting.

• Heart
I find Joe quite annoying tbh. I can see why others find him attractive, but to me he constantly looks like a deer in headlights.
I don't think he was truly in love with Niomi... it's almost as if he was just stringing her along all those years (of course, just speculation)

From her Instagram it looks like Anna is always traveling around the world (and it appears that she went to both Spain and Greece during the pandemic too👀). She has photos of her travelling with an ex(?) as well, and he looks similar to Joe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hannah Banana

I finally cracked and looked at Anna’s Instagram. She’s very pretty, but WHO still tightlines their lower waterline with black eyeliner? In 2021? 😂

• Haha