Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it was me on my burner account - Charlotte actually replied with a laughing emoji but then deleted her reply haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
thread name suggestion: all that self-love, reflection, and care, nothing to show for it but vegan underwear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How about -
"Felt cute, might spread Covid later. Valid criticism? Nah they're just haters"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
anyone else feel now that joe has been and gone, interest in niomi will filter out a lot....
i am def losing interest and struggling to find any reason to continue following any influencers in 2021
leave the influencers in 2020!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
anyone else feel now that joe has been and gone, interest in niomi will filter out a lot....
i am def losing interest and struggling to find any reason to continue following any influencers in 2021
You mean the constant stream of ‘sexy’ pictures are keeping you hooked?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I’ve completely lost interest and don’t follow her now, not just cos shes not with joe, I followed her before he came along but more just cos her content has changed, it’s boring now, just skin care routines and writing down goals. I used to really like her content

Reactions: 6
I'm curious what those who say Niomi isn't sexy think is sexy. Like I agree she doesn't have a sexy attitude, and clearly is trying hard to make herself seem as such (which is cringey), but I think a lot of people (mostly men) think that major curves make a woman sexy, at least on instagram. I don't think we should body shame because at the end of the day that's what Niomi (and a lot of women) look like naturally

Reactions: 3
I'm curious what those who say Niomi isn't sexy think is sexy. Like I agree she doesn't have a sexy attitude, and clearly is trying hard to make herself seem as such (which is cringey), but I think a lot of people (mostly men) think that major curves make a woman sexy, at least on instagram. I don't think we should body shame because at the end of the day that's what Niomi (and a lot of women) look like naturally
I'm not body shaming anyone. Because she's choosing to undress for insta, pouting towards the camera, lifting up her leg- I don't find anything that she's doing is serving her intentions well. She's clearly trying to exude sex appeal and, inho, failing miserably. Nothing to do with body shaming it's her behaviour.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.