Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
My partner travels to India sometimes for work and he proposed this Christmas on a winter beach walk with a non-diamond ring he designed himself in India. It's a bit uncanny I'll be honest. Lets just say I won't be making any smoothie bowls this summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

palmer

Chatty Member
All new accounts created this week, with a total of 5 posts exclusively on Niomi’s thread, trying to “play the devil’s advocate,” demanding evidence, or better yet, wondering why Niomi isn’t a model (🤣🤣)... all this in the exact moment when Niomi’s getting the most backlash she’s perhaps ever got. Hmmm 🤔🤔 Wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same person under all these accounts. Dimbob, shit is not going to get fixed by sending one of your relatives on this forum. Stop being a trainwreck, stop being so offensive to your followers, start caring about people other than yourself, and maybe things will start looking up for you. You’re only adding fuel to the fire with your behavior right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Fernweh.Cheetah

WTF 🤮🤮 How to unseen this post?!?

49907B3A-B2CC-452E-9D77-F201981D41C0.jpeg

Edit : look like this comment is already gone 😱 glad I got it before she deleted it
633DAF98-2327-4891-BE7A-9053CBF4ABC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Side note, why has this thread been littered by Niomi supporters/the Gleam Team? This is why the UK is doing so terribly, too many people share her views of rule-breaking "not being a big deal" when the UK is genuinely an embarrassment because of the attitudes. Why people show sympathy to this girl when she has done absolutely nothing for you is what's mind-blowing to me.

I left the UK (where I currently live) to go back to my "home home" in Canada for the foreseeable a month ago (I actually quarantined with my partner who traveled with me for 14 days without hitting up the shops with my mummy). Niomi's approach to this pandemic is a really big part of a massive problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Eameismeee

View attachment 364229

Time to lift the leg and show Joe what he's not missing :sick:

View attachment 364230

We all know Dimbobs is not excited for the future ahead as she has no future ahead, let's face it. Vacuous selling abound and she's definitely feeling like a spinster right about now.

(Note I think there's no max age where one can get married, I just love the fact that she probably does and has "failed" in her eyes.)

View attachment 364231

View attachment 364232

I mean, come on. She's invented a David Willis to comment on her open blouse photo. So unbelievably sad.

The people who follow her are 10 year old girls. Not mature women or guys who want to follow sexy girls. Because, simply said, she's not sexy/appealing whatsoever.

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video:

You can see that she talks about making a porridge and then Joe's like "don't we add tahini to a stir fry?" To me, this implies he's never tried it. Then she says "it's your fave, isn't it?" as if she always makes it for him :rolleyes: The fact that the poor guy had to nod along to hundreds of thousands of viewers for so long is bizarre.
Was sooo tempted to reply to charlottes comment of ‘Onwards and Upwards’ and say “But not Woodwards” 😬😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

ava2014

Didn't her family just have covid? I don't really see the issue with her going to stay with them. They've literally just had it and she's a single person.
She went to their restaurant, she went to shops. She fled from London knowing she probably had the the virus with her. The virus mutated that's why London went into lockdown again, her family and other people could get infected by the new virus.

You explanation is the reason why the UK has a big COVID19 problem, you just honestly don't care.

Not to defend niomi too much but you can change support bubbles as long as you leave it 10 days. Shes not actually done anything wrong going to to sussex, Im sure its been 10 days since she went for a meal with Charlotte. Plus half of brighton commute to London daily so its not like the new strain wont have made it to brighton.
She absolutely didn't wait 10 days when she met another person in a different bubble. I hate people when they are trying to defend her knowing that she really doesn't care. She will end 2020 horrible: failed engagement, back at her parents, and her viewers are starting to dislike her finally. Happy new Year Niomi!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Tshads404

Also her and her mum went into town just to buy WRAPPING PAPER!!! After she just posted a sustainable gift wrapping video! It would be laughable if she weren’t so infuriating!

Glad to see she is finally getting the lashing she deserves.., the comments keep coming!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

unsure

n.jpg

this was deleted (i believe?) from under her latest insta after 40ish mins of being up :/ :/ :/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63