Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most recently when she posted the "bra" picture on insta I'm fairly certain people on here were saying she didn't have the assets to make it look good. I don't disagree that her attitude isn't sexy and it extends to the photos. And I think there are a lot of "ape minded" men unfortunately. Look who has the most followers on insta. It's rarely women with her body type. I agree her photos have become very cringey... but it's not like a character flaw lol. Lots of people are "try hards" on insta
taking cringy desperate try hard photos is not a character flaw? since when? it's all the crappy character attributes wrapped up in a nice little bow with visual evidence to support it

Reactions: 8
I don't think her size is at all related to her lack of sex appeal. People of any size and shape can be sexy. Niomi is just not, and the more she tries to fake it the more cringe/fake it becomes.

Most recently when she posted the "bra" picture on insta I'm fairly certain people on here were saying she didn't have the assets to make it look good.
Someone did say she has a small chest, I don't recall it being an overtly negative comment though (could be wrong). She does have a small chest, to be expected on most people who are as slim as her, and not a bad thing at all :)

Reactions: 21
I hope this doesn't sound mean, but she really doesn't have a lot going on in that department, to post such a photo.. if you know what i mean. :rolleyes:
There was only one comment about her assets; and to be frank, its getting really tiring reading about what one deem reasonable commentary or not. When i read something that displease me, i just scroll past it. The magic of the internet eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most recently when she posted the "bra" picture on insta I'm fairly certain people on here were saying she didn't have the assets to make it look good. I don't disagree that her attitude isn't sexy and it extends to the photos. And I think there are a lot of "ape minded" men unfortunately. Look who has the most followers on insta. It's rarely women with her body type. I agree her photos have become very cringey... but it's not like a character flaw lol. Lots of people are "try hards" on insta
When she constantly preaches: love yourself/be a strong and independent woman /you are enough / I am not an influencer/ I am so proud of how far I have come blah blah and then behaves in a manner telling viewers the exact opposite, I would say she has a major character flaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha I don't feel like digging back, just felt uncomfortable reading some of the comments at times... like her being to skinny to be sexy, etc. Not everyone and I'm not trying to accuse anyone. Just my perception you're right so maybe it's inaccurate!
No worries, fair point. There are probably a few comments which aren’t very nice about her physical appearance (and not fair), they also make me feel uncomfortable, but I don’t participate and just ignore.

Reactions: 9
There was only one comment about her assets; and to be frank, its getting really tiring reading about what one deem reasonable commentary or not. When i read something that displease me, i just scroll past it. The magic of the internet eh.
The same could be said of my comment lol. Instead I get 4+ people quoting me saying they're not bashing her body when there was such a comment. I didn't say everyone was doing it though because I really don't think that's the case. I think she deserves criticism for many, many things. I was only saying that some of those type of posts made me uncomfortable (edit: and genuinely ask about what people think is sexy because the interwebs seems to have screwed up our society a lot and that's all interesting to me!) But I understand this is meant to be a gossip forum - I'm not trying to police anything or call anyone out. This forum is overall really fun and I don't usually judge the commentary!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I also wouldn’t find it body shaming since she desperately starves herself to be that thin so it’s not like she just woke up like that.

Reactions: 17
The combo of incredibly try hard, arrogant, putting the camera right on your ‘cleavage’ + flat chest, non existent curves and stick thin in today’s culture = not sexy cringefest 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The combo of incredibly try hard, arrogant, putting the camera right on your ‘cleavage’ + flat chest, non existent curves and stick thin in today’s culture = not sexy cringefest 🤷‍♀️
why commenting on her flat chest and her curves? That's very unnecessary. Especially since there are many women (including me) who simply have this bra size and\or shape like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey now, while most of us concur that it’s Niomi’s complete lack of allure and general stick-up-her-arse-ness that makes her unsexy, everything after the plus in this comment does read precisely as indicating skinny can’t be (considered) sexy. Whatever ‘today’s culture’ may consider the epitome of sexiness, I think we can do better than upholding that by implying that a certain type of female figure isn’t or can’t be sexy, or that a specific cleavage or curves make a woman sexy. An idealized, fetishized, unrealistic standard that way lies. Please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The same could be said of my comment lol. Instead I get 4+ people quoting me saying they're not bashing her body when there was such a comment. I didn't say everyone was doing it though because I really don't think that's the case. I think she deserves criticism for many, many things. I was only saying that some of those type of posts made me uncomfortable (edit: and genuinely ask about what people think is sexy because the interwebs seems to have screwed up our society a lot and that's all interesting to me!) But I understand this is meant to be a gossip forum - I'm not trying to police anything or call anyone out. This forum is overall really fun and I don't usually judge the commentary!
You asked so people replied, why would they scroll past it if they wanted to answer your question? You seems amazed that people don't find her sexy, wonder why, guess you are very into her body type and assume that's a given to find it attractive. Like everyone says, sexy isn't about size or shape, if it was this planet wouldn't be this over populated 😂

Also her mom is probably taking half these pix, I mean wow..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When you think about, when you really think about it, isn’t it just so sad that Niomi invites this Glameramo girl over to her flat to take loads of “sexy” pictures of her? It must takes hours with all the costume changes! The black romper (including the video of her lighting a candle...?) the black dress, the knitted blue granny pants...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's funny how she replies to Joe's rejection of her with a bombardment of cringe. No wonder her ran the fk away.

Reactions: 13
^ Estee did the same when she got dumped, gezus, these gals are so original.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey now, while most of us concur that it’s Niomi’s complete lack of allure and general stick-up-her-arse-ness that makes her unsexy, everything after the plus in this comment does read precisely as indicating skinny can’t be (considered) sexy. Whatever ‘today’s culture’ may consider the epitome of sexiness, I think we can do better than upholding that by implying that a certain type of female figure isn’t or can’t be sexy, or that a specific cleavage or curves make a woman sexy. An idealized, fetishized, unrealistic standard that way lies. Please.
Generally I agree but, again, Niomi starves herself and works out to a point of exhaustion so that she can look stick-thin because she thinks it’s sexy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.