Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I hate my weak chin.
I also have a weak chin, and it used to really bother me until my early twenties. I completely forgot about it until now, maybe because I started focusing on other flaws that bother me more 😛 Trust me, the only people who notice it about you either:
1. Have weak chins themselves and feel conscious about it; or
2. Trying hard to find flaws in you.

There are far wrose things than having a weak chin, you can have a weak chin and still be beautiful.
Men are lucky, they can just grow a beard!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also have a weak chin, and it used to really bother me until my early twenties. I completely forgot about it until now, maybe because I started focusing on other flaws that bother me more 😛 Trust me, the only people who notice it about you either:
1. Have weak chins themselves and feel conscious about it; or
2. Trying hard to find flaws in you.

There are far wrose things than having a weak chin, you can have a weak chin and still be beautiful.
Men are lucky, they can just grow a beard!
HAHAHAHA. I joke about this with my husband. He thinks I am beautiful though đŸ„ș

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s planning to ramp up the influencing stuff in 2021, make a tit load of money and then pack it in..?

I don’t think she’s enjoyed having to go through such a public breakup and the criticism she’s faced around covid stuff so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if she did a big push to make some dollar and then left it behind for a more private life of doing yoga retreats and tit and getting coffees in Notting hill forever.. interested to hear others thoughts though!

I wonder if she’s planning to ramp up the influencing stuff in 2021, make a tit load of money and then pack it in..?

I don’t think she’s enjoyed having to go through such a public breakup and the criticism she’s faced around covid stuff so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if she did a big push to make some dollar and then left it behind for a more private life of doing yoga retreats and tit and getting coffees in Notting hill forever.. interested to hear others thoughts though!
I don’t think she’ll ever lead a private life because she loves the attention too much. When she’s sad she exposes herself online to make herself feel better (eg getting people’s sympathy over the breakup and praise for how ‘strong’ she is). Equally, when she’s happy she exposes herself online to show off about how happy she is and how pahhfect her life is (eg when she was shoving Dreamy Joe down our faces and the 12 days of Christmas gift bullshit). Either way she benefits from being online and she wouldn’t give that up no matter how healthy that would actually be for her. She also could never break away from all the invitations to movie premieres, British fashion awards and so on, not to mention the free vacations and beauty treatments. Being online is her ticket to the high life and gives her access to a kind of elite she wouldn’t be a part of otherwise. However, I do think she’s going to try and transition out of YouTube. I think she wants to focus on Instagram, where she can fully control her image and keep everything as manicured as possible. She’s clearly trying to branch out right now with the skincare line (albeit a failed endeavor) and the yoga instructor bs. I think she’s going to try to majorly capitalize on this yoga thing for sure, by offering (virtual) classes and so-called retreats. And the worst part is that her braindead fanatics will fall straight for it. Honestly I’m counting the days now till she changes her Instagram bio to “yoga instructor.” She already doesn’t have any traces of her YouTube on there right now—she just has “founder of smart skin” and a link to the smart skin website, as though this is what she’s known for! I mean she’s clearly already started distancing herself from YouTube. Over the past few months she’s missed a bunch of Sunday uploads, then she obviously completely gave up on Vlogmas (which she used to be pretty consistent with). I think if she could get away with only posting Glameramo content that’s what she would do. But yeah, the amount of undisclosed sponsorships she actually does is shocking. Once you start paying attention you realize it’s 90% of her content (“not an influencer” my ass). She’s already raking it in right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I was going through her instagram and realised she didn’t delete any of the pictures with dreamy Joey. I find that a bit odd since the breakup has become official already and he deleted all pictures of her. Also reading her captions I feel second-hand embarrassment as she was pretending their relationship was so paahhfect and he was the most amazing human. Now she is saying that it actually wasn’t that great and all men suck 🙄
Joe has still got pictures of Niomi on his Instagram

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’ll ever lead a private life because she loves the attention too much.
Agree 100%. And without joe she seems to rely on the attention of her followers even more.

I don’t see Niomi quitting until she’s finally managed to sucker some guy into marrying her and even then it won’t be till a while after the ink has dried on a marriage license — if ever

Reactions: 9
1609296087740.png

Time to lift the leg and show Joe what he's not missing :sick:

1609296161260.png

We all know Dimbobs is not excited for the future ahead as she has no future ahead, let's face it. Vacuous selling abound and she's definitely feeling like a spinster right about now.

(Note I think there's no max age where one can get married, I just love the fact that she probably does and has "failed" in her eyes.)

1609296371048.png

1609296383018.png

I mean, come on. She's invented a David Willis to comment on her open blouse photo. So unbelievably sad.

The people who follow her are 10 year old girls. Not mature women or guys who want to follow sexy girls. Because, simply said, she's not sexy/appealing whatsoever.

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video:

You can see that she talks about making a porridge and then Joe's like "don't we add tahini to a stir fry?" To me, this implies he's never tried it. Then she says "it's your fave, isn't it?" as if she always makes it for him :rolleyes: The fact that the poor guy had to nod along to hundreds of thousands of viewers for so long is bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Right?? I was thinking the same thing. Men don't comment tit like that publicly. They just leave generic fire or heart eyes emojis and then slide into your dms. 😂
Too funny :ROFLMAO: Yet another of the million examples that Dimbobs unfortunately doesn't understand men.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
9F8CBC61-74D6-490C-87FB-DD1FE3FCAD64.jpeg
4DFC07A9-3FED-4165-8E72-A99A819BE38F.jpeg

Weird. This chick commented on Niomi’s blouse photo. Wonder why Charlotte’s following this account.

• Haha
I can't believe she left that degrading 'would shag' comment on after deleting the others that were simply constructive criticism. Speaks volumes about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can't believe she left that degrading 'would shag' comment on after deleting the others that were simply constructive criticism. Speaks volumes about her.
Niomi Smart: wearing a mask is such a drag, I'm desperate for a shag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Next thing you know she'll be promoting vegan, sustainable, ethical vibrators. "The company has a beautiful ethos and they actually help detox your vagina! How dreamy!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 364229

Time to lift the leg and show Joe what he's not missing :sick:

View attachment 364230

We all know Dimbobs is not excited for the future ahead as she has no future ahead, let's face it. Vacuous selling abound and she's definitely feeling like a spinster right about now.

(Note I think there's no max age where one can get married, I just love the fact that she probably does and has "failed" in her eyes.)

View attachment 364231

View attachment 364232

I mean, come on. She's invented a David Willis to comment on her open blouse photo. So unbelievably sad.

The people who follow her are 10 year old girls. Not mature women or guys who want to follow sexy girls. Because, simply said, she's not sexy/appealing whatsoever.

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video:

You can see that she talks about making a porridge and then Joe's like "don't we add tahini to a stir fry?" To me, this implies he's never tried it. Then she says "it's your fave, isn't it?" as if she always makes it for him :rolleyes: The fact that the poor guy had to nod along to hundreds of thousands of viewers for so long is bizarre.
Was sooo tempted to reply to charlottes comment of ‘Onwards and Upwards’ and say “But not Woodwards” 😬😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I still really wanna know what happened between her and Joe đŸ˜« I watched one of her lockdown vlogs ‘a good day in lockdown’ and they’re talking about trying to find wedding venues and it being stressful because there were two venues they loved and joe said ‘it’s a wonderful journey’ and he seemed really happy. I just don’t get what could have changed for him
she’s a control freak who didn’t let him eat peanut butter and forced him to get up for 6am runs —I’d say that’s more than enough reasons đŸ€Ł He was literally living like a child with a controlling narcissistic parent

Reactions: 20
she’s a control freak who didn’t let him eat peanut butter and forced him to get up for 6am runs —I’d say that’s more than enough reasons đŸ€Ł He was literally living like a child with a controlling narcissistic parent
Are you suggesting that a grown man doesn't want to be told when it is bread weather and when it is SBW? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.