Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @bolimepipi!

Not much has changed since the last thread. Niomi still won't wear a mask, although she now gets paid to advertise "ethical" masks for the rest of us to wear. Oh and she's finally treated herself to something nice (because she never gets nice things otherwise!): a very "sustainable" calf leather bag (with a discount from Bicester Village ofc). Shamelessness and hypocrisy, that's Dimbobs for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
QUEENBW
I'm not disagreeing with you, but when has Niomi signaled she wants a fresh start or to move away from the public eye? She LIVES for the attention. Who would she even be if she wasn't a not-influencer-influencer?
‐----‐----‐

She LIVES for the money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree @Coldfeet, but I think she also majorly lives for the constant validation and the easy lifestyle. I don’t think at this stage she’s even thinking about the possibility that she might not end up with a wealthy man (or any man at all) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t particularly savvy with her money. She’ll just be assuming she’ll soon be in a two income partnership again where she can earn pocket money and someone else will pay for a mortgage and holidays.

Ah, the innocence of youth.

Reactions: 30
I agree @Coldfeet, but I think she also majorly lives for the constant validation and the easy lifestyle. I don’t think at this stage she’s even thinking about the possibility that she might not end up with a wealthy man (or any man at all) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t particularly savvy with her money. She’ll just be assuming she’ll soon be in a two income partnership again where she can earn pocket money and someone else will pay for a mortgage and holidays.

Ah, the innocence of youth.
Nah. That's why I have always disliked her. She would(Boots range) do ANYTHING to make money with no regard for her so called ethics. She is feeding off adulation, for sure, but it's the means to the money- her constant end game.I also think she is very savvy with her money.

Reactions: 17
The brand new calf leather Mulberry bag is just such a hideous and hypocritical thing. For a supposed vegan, who knows exactly where this comes from and how the mother and baby are treated, I just feel so disgusted with her and disappointed. I fully expect to see her in one of those ugly Canada Goose jackets next. What a basic B.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I still can't believe her flat is her friends place. She's probably saving a small fortune not having to pay for rent in London. Ugh. :mad:

Reactions: 17
QUEENBW
I'm not disagreeing with you, but when has Niomi signaled she wants a fresh start or to move away from the public eye? She LIVES for the attention. Who would she even be if she wasn't a not-influencer-influencer?
‐----‐----‐

She LIVES for the money!!
She does, too. But seeing as how she's had a cushy existence seemingly always, at least since Granny Terrina married Ian or since her Mom married her stepfather, maybe even before then, I don't think money is what motivates her most. Of course she loves it and loves not paying for anything. But I see her as someone who requires validation and adoration and that comes from being an influencer per se , not just from the money.

Reactions: 13
To whoever asked me in the previous thread around emailing the Maskk company, they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Reminder to please email!

[email protected]

The mistaken spelling made me giggle here:
1608145781949.png

I literally cannot believe Dimbobs thinks she looks like Audrey, Kiera or Emma Watson. No offence, but she does not.

I know some people on here say she's a "gorgeous young girl", but to me she has mousey eyes, weak skin and is skinny fat. Personal preferences! Think we can all agree she's full of herself in any case.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she done her yoga exam yet? That would be the only reason for her to not have fled London already.

Reactions: 3
Da da dahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Wait for the simpering aftermath. 🤑🤪😜🙃
"It went absolutely pahfect! Stay tuned for what I get up to next!"

Love this:

1608148815406.png

How many people need to call her out before she realises she's in the wrong?

Dimbobs thinking she's hot when she's not: A mini-series

1608148975552.png
1608148994298.png

Dimbobs' stans are absolutely bleeping ridiculous. "Aren't you in a coffee shop in your profile picture?" -- wonder if Dimbobs realises how anyone who defends her is mind-numbingly stupid.

1608149102031.png

1608149135647.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It's like she asked for the Zoella at the salon.

Sam Cusick salon- One look only and only one look.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.