Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has she transformed from the next door girl who is the vegan agenda version of jehova's witness to... this? Desperate and jilted? Thirst trap wannabe instababe? I don't even know what she's aiming for or who her target audience is. Good luck to her in the new year with her undisclosed ads and fuckboy suitors I guess. Imagine Joe's relief following this circus.

Reactions: 24
I imagine Niomi followed all those insta accounts as potential stockists for Smart Skin. Her insta bio only says "founder of Smart Skin," nothing else--has done for a little while.

While makeup sales dropped sharply this year, skincare sales increased significantly. Not the worst time in the world to be in the industry but the market itself is saturated. How would you pitch Smart Skin? What's the niche? She needs a Hirons mention or a big push from Cult Beauty/Space NK. The only "selling point" the brand has is her, and her "ethos." Can't wait :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm curious what those who say Niomi isn't sexy think is sexy. Like I agree she doesn't have a sexy attitude, and clearly is trying hard to make herself seem as such (which is cringey), but I think a lot of people (mostly men) think that major curves make a woman sexy, at least on instagram. I don't think we should body shame because at the end of the day that's what Niomi (and a lot of women) look like naturally
Who is bashing her body here on daily basis? I don't see any of it and I've read almost all the threads. Sexy isn't just about looks, its her personality and cringey behavior that's making people laugh.

Reactions: 32
I'm curious what those who say Niomi isn't sexy think is sexy. Like I agree she doesn't have a sexy attitude, and clearly is trying hard to make herself seem as such (which is cringey), but I think a lot of people (mostly men) think that major curves make a woman sexy, at least on instagram. I don't think we should body shame because at the end of the day that's what Niomi (and a lot of women) look like naturally
Who is body shaming Niomi?

Her utter lack of sex appeal has nothing to do with her body shape.

She’s not sexy because she has the personality of a wooden spoon. She also uploads numerous ‘sexy’ photos of herself that come off as fake and desperate rather than sexy or alluring.

Perhaps it’s cheeky of me to say this but most of us ladies here (and any gents too) have more respect for people than to base a persons apparent sex appeal purely on body shape - unlike the ape minded men you seem to base this opinion on.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

She’s not sexy because she has the personality of a wooden spoon. She also uploads numerous ‘sexy’ photos of herself that come off as fake and desperate rather than sexy or alluring.

Perhaps it’s cheeky of me to say this but most of us ladies here (and any gents too) have more respect for people than to base a persons apparent sex appeal purely on body shape - unlike the ape minded men you seem to base this opinion on.
Given that she most definitely reads this forum I find it helpful for us to point out how cringey-ly she's acting, especially since none of her friends are transparent with her enough to tell her.

Reactions: 21
I imagine Niomi followed all those insta accounts as potential stockists for Smart Skin. Her insta bio only says "founder of Smart Skin," nothing else--has done for a little while.

While makeup sales dropped sharply this year, skincare sales increased significantly. Not the worst time in the world to be in the industry but the market itself is saturated. How would you pitch Smart Skin? What's the niche? She needs a Hirons mention or a big push from Cult Beauty/Space NK. The only "selling point" the brand has is her, and her "ethos." Can't wait :rolleyes:
She's already had a mention from Caroline H. No shade but not favourable enough for the freaks to leap on it.

Reactions: 8
Can't imagine her stuff in Space NK :LOL:Chantecaille...Revive......La Mer.....orange goo from SMARTSKIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her overly posing is not sexy and exudes insecurity, which is never sexy. You can tell she can’t let loose in bed because she feels she doesn’t look good from a certain angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sexiness (for me) has almost absolutely nothing to do with physical appearance. Someone who’s confident, smells nice and is funny but is not physically someone I’d typically go for could turn me on. Niomi on the other hand, is the most cringe woman I’ve come across on YouTube. Ergo, not sexy. As in, I look at her photos and scrunch my face up instead of comment ‘10/10 would shag’ on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When has she transformed from the next door girl who is the vegan agenda version of jehova's witness to... this? Desperate and jilted? Thirst trap wannabe instababe? I don't even know what she's aiming for or who her target audience is. Good luck to her in the new year with her undisclosed ads and fuckboy suitors I guess. Imagine Joe's relief following this circus.
I really think she will look back on this (when she is not in post breakup grief) and look back and cringe

Sexiness (for me) has almost absolutely nothing to do with physical appearance. Someone who’s confident, smells nice and is funny but is not physically someone I’d typically go for could turn me on. Niomi on the other hand, is the most cringe woman I’ve come across on YouTube. Ergo, not sexy. As in, I look at her photos and scrunch my face up instead of comment ‘10/10 would shag’ on it.
yeah totally agree, sexiness is like charm in that it is difficult to define (and of course means different things to different people). She just seems wooden and awkward. There is nothing sexy about trying too hard

Reactions: 18
Didums poor Niomi is spending NYE on her own. Well, not on her own with her family who love her and a personalised bottle of Moet & Chandon gifted to her by her friends who feel almost as sorry for her as she does. Oh to have the real problems of such a ridiculous human being lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it is because the sexy photos seem so unnatural and uncomfortable. She is all about elegance and quite rigid. Being sexy is more about being confident in who you are rather than being sterotypically attractive. Niomi is pretty, slim and 28, but she seems so uneasy with who she is, like she is always holding back who she really is while trying to be someone else.

Thats my two pennies worth.

Niomi Smart, insta thirst traps a plenty but the smartskin account lies empty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's already had a mention from Caroline H. No shade but not favourable enough for the freaks to leap on it.
Interesting. What could Hirons say about it, really? "Fascinating new ingredient in this one, gals: Banality(TM). Chock full of it. Guaranteed to make zero difference!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Most recently when she posted the "bra" picture on insta I'm fairly certain people on here were saying she didn't have the assets to make it look good. I don't disagree that her attitude isn't sexy and it extends to the photos. And I think there are a lot of "ape minded" men unfortunately. Look who has the most followers on insta. It's rarely women with her body type. I agree her photos have become very cringey... but it's not like a character flaw lol. Lots of people are "try hards" on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most recently when she posted the "bra" picture on insta I'm fairly certain people on here were saying she didn't have the assets to make it look good. I don't disagree that her attitude isn't sexy and it extends to the photos. And I think there are a lot of "ape minded" men unfortunately. Look who has the most followers on insta. It's rarely women with her body type. I agree her photos have become very cringey... but it's not like a character flaw lol. Lots of people are "try hards" on insta
I think you’re wrong, I dont recall people talking about her “(lack of) assets”, methinks you’re reading between the lines, incorrectly at that. If you can find the evidence please do show us!

Last edited:
I think you’re wrong, I dont recall people talking about her “assets”, methinks you’re reading between the lines, incorrectly at that. If you can find the evidence please do show us!
Haha I don't feel like digging back, just felt uncomfortable reading some of the comments at times... like her being to skinny to be sexy, etc. Not everyone and I'm not trying to accuse anyone. Just my perception you're right so maybe it's inaccurate!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.