Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning run where he gets hurt and she left him + gets frustrated that he wants toast is here (watch from the beginning through the first 6-7min)

The hidden peanut butter is here (about 14 minutes in)

The best moment is at 14:35. Niomi says I would like to go to Bawa, and he rolls his eyes and says: Yeah, pack up the kitchen and then go to Bawa. He was so frustrated by her childish behaviour and being lazy. She had nothing to do during december while Joe was working a lot and she started packing last minute.

Oh my word!!What does she look like??🙄😩
She has absolutely no style, I can't image her saying she loves fashion. She looks like a child in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But as much as Niomi's dreams were crushed by the breakup, I don't think she generally comes off as a vindictive person... like in her Soho Farmhouse video she said "Joe's not a bad person" "respect his privacy" etc. Maybe something happened after that that made her want to share more?
I think what happened there is that Nims was still in the denial stage where she was maybe still hoping a reconciliation could happen, and so was telling everyone that Joey wasn't a bad person etc. She's now in the anger stage, where she has to hate him for a while, in order to eventually get over him. It'll take her a long time to truly get over Joe, because he was her pahhhfect dreamboat. Also, I would never in a million years share such private details as Nims did in the 'Emotional healing' vid. However, since she shares so much stuff online anyway, it's probably not that much of a big deal to her. It's also a big F---You to Joey that she's told her audience he dumped her right after she'd been trying on wedding dresses and his behaviour has not only affected her but her entire family too. Definitely in the anger stage!

Next comes to bargaining stage, so Nims will be all, 'What might have been if only I'd let Joey have a piece of toast...'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joe not liking being in videos
I don't feel like searching for this in her videos, but it was pretty apparent that he didn't like to be in her videos. He was always aware of when the camera turned on and more so in those lockdown videos or her latest videos before the breakup. You almost could feel his awkwardness.

I think that profile is probs a fake account... like a troll account or an old account that was hacked. I also don’t want to speculate on someone being trans or not, but on Anna’s current Instagram she has photos of her as a child and teenager on there too which she clearly looks “female”... so yeah I don’t think she has transitioned. (Not that it matters either way!)

Ok back to Dimbobs now
Yes, we talked about that a few pages ago, it's an account with 600 posts many followers etc. Some think she has transitioned and some don't. That she looked female as a teen doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't trans, trans people take medicine first as a child and hormones when they are old enough. Look at this transgender Victoria Secret model 24, if you didn't tell me she was trans I wouldn't know.

Oh my word!!What does she look like??🙄😩
I like her scrunchy, but I don't like her bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Next comes to bargaining stage, so Nims will be all, 'What might have been if only I'd let Joey have a piece of toast...'
Oh God, the bargaining phase. Grim. Especially as she has sooo much material to play back, quite literally. At least most of us only have photos and text history to rewind endlessly. And even that can be like a punch in the stomach so imagine having hours of YouTube footage at your disposal! One day it’ll be nice to look back on it fondly (probably) but now it’ll be torture.

Reactions: 7
So her latest video is her complaining about being exhausted for the first 7 minutes, then she proceeds to do a workout class and more power yoga...

Oh and a gifted Christmas tree and a low carb dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This new video....I can't even. It takes so little for her to be stressed.

Reactions: 7
Girlie needs therapy ASAP. She’s so on edge in this video, it feels like she’s about to just snap 😳 Imagine doing “self-care” and yoga every day of the week for years, and having such poor coping skills anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh God, the bargaining phase. Grim. Especially as she has sooo much material to play back, quite literally. At least most of us only have photos and text history to rewind endlessly. And even that can be like a punch in the stomach so imagine having hours of YouTube footage at your disposal! One day it’ll be nice to look back on it fondly (probably) but now it’ll be torture.
why am I imagining Niomi made a Dreamy Joe video for the wedding aka Love Actually best friends wedding videographer vibes which is just clips of the partner and watches it most nights?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
8 minutes of her whining about how stressed out she is... yeah no thanks. Then complaining about how vlogging is adding to her stress... clearly she doesn’t want to be doing this. So don’t, Nims.

And her maniacal laugh at 4:35... girl is off the rails. I agree, she needs to get some professional help.

Reactions: 18
I feel almost sorry for her not having the slightest idea of what it means to be busy. "I have so much to do, I'll make a list". "I'm so overwhelmed with work tasks, I'm going for a walk and buy flowers". She just doesn't have a single clue of what it is to have to meet deadlines, manager/client's expectations, be pressured because something happened out of the blue and needs fixing. And I don't even think that she's aware how little she works compared to the average person. I bet she really thinks she works so much and so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel almost sorry for her not having the slightest idea of what means to be busy. "I have so much to do, I'll make a list". "I'm so overwhelmed with work tasks, I'm going for a walk and buy flowers". She just doesn't have a single clue of what it is to have to meet deadlines, manager/client's expectations, be pressured because something happened out of the blue and needs fixing. And I don't even think that she's aware how little she works compared to the average person. I bet she really thinks she works so much and so hard.
when someone is truly busy, they don’t have time to go to the bathroom, let alone go outside and buy flowers for the fun of it. Lol she’s so oblivious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Maybe it's just me but I doubt she was stressed lmao. It looked like she was larping. She filmed the bit about being crazy stressed at 3pm and everything was done by 3:45pm... Come on. She probably had a tiny bit more emails to do than usual so she decided to film it and pretend like her day was crazy busy, just to be relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, her new video is a complete trainwreck. What on earth does she have to be stressed about? A teacher training course for yoga that she's doing voluntarily - it's not like she NEEDS to pass to get a job. Plus she does so much yoga I doubt learning to teach a class would be that hard?!?! Launching her "business" - she can just hire other people to do the work, I doubt she has much input other than signing things off? And it's hardly taken off as much as she says it has, I can't fathom what work needs to be done for it. I got the impression she is on the verge of a breakdown over Joe and is projecting that into being stressed about work. I've seen people do the same loads of times in real life - whenever my flatmate is upset about a boy she turns it into being annoyed/stressed out that the flat isn't clean or that her job is stressful when it's actually not that.

I honestly think Niomi has got lucky with most aspects of her career - youtube only really took off initially because of Marcus, then she was into the whole wellness stuff when it was first trendy so did her cookbook full of boring and obvious recipes (budget Deliciously Ella lol, who is also a Woodward altho think no relation to Joe.?), then just as she was losing relevance she met Joe and lots of her subscribers became interested again in her fairytale perfect wholesome life and gorgeous boyfriend... she's never really had to do anything, her videos are pretty repetitive and forgettable unless there's someone else in them (Joe) or she's attending fun awards. Now she probably is experiencing stress from actually having to do anything at all.

I also find it very distasteful to go on about being SOOOO stressed during a pandemic when pretty much everyone is either overworked if they're in the healthcare sector / works in a shop etc etc or has been made redundant and worried about money. She definitely doesn't read this thread or she'd know how lazy and pathetic she comes across.

Also - the tree thing at the end was the least funny 'banter' I've ever seen.. truly embarrassing to laugh so much at something so un-funny

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ultimately, Niomi seemed better matched with Marcus, don’t you guys think? At least he was also a YouTuber and “influencer” and understood her “work schedule” lol. Joe and her would’ve never worked if he didn’t respect what she did or was jealous of her bare minimum effort life, and she wanted all his time and attention not understanding his real person job. Too bad that even Marcus upgraded, Stefanie seems super likable. I think Niomi really needs to know who she is before stepping into a new relationship with the same issues (she brings). You’re welcome for the free therapy sesh Nims, if you’re reading lol.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.