Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that tiger pic on her Facebook, one of her friends mentioned how controversial the pic was 5 years ago and she still didn’t take the pic down. Obviously thought the pic was 👍. I feel like she lives the thirsty made in Chelsea party privledged lifestyle. At least Niomi pretends she is sustainable and cares about others /environment
Don’t give Niomi a pass because she pretends to be sustainable lol. She has plenty of controversy around her, pretending to care about sustainability while working for Gleam.

Reactions: 9
I think that anybody who spent 4 yrs with a money mad, controlling unintelligent gleambot who spent every minute of the night and day with a camera strapped to her hand, unwrapping free gifts galore and then said, 'I'm not an influencer. No, not me', would have the scales fall from their eyes pretty quickly. I think Joe woke up and said, 'ENOUGH!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry you seem to have read that in my post. That's not how I meant it at all. I think he 100% strung Niomi along, whether wittingly or unwittingly. My post was in response to the previous one saying it seemed like he doesn't know what he wants. And what I'm saying is that, based on how he's acting now post-breakup, he wants to have fun and not settle down. I didn't qualify it as good or bad, just described as what I see. This is what he seems to want and to be thinking based on the limited information I have.
Point taken! And I wasn't specifically referring to your post, just the general tone of some posts - but I totally get what you're saying, you're right! Also it's interesting to just see the different perspectives.

Reactions: 1
I think that anybody who spent 4 yrs with a money mad, controlling unintelligent gleambot who spent every minute of the night and day with a camera strapped to her hand, unwrapping free gifts galore and then said, 'I'm not an influencer. No, not me', would have the scales fall from their eyes pretty quickly. I think Joe woke up and said, 'ENOUGH!!'
best post ever 👍made me laugh

Reactions: 5
I think the fact she has unfollowed Desmond and Dempsey and Jess Woodward no longer follows means something as others have said. I wonder if fall out from her video about heartbreak.

Reactions: 15
You are meant to isolate until you get your results but doesn't always happen. I work(ed) in a ruralish pub in SE England and after the first lockdown during the period that we're all trying to do our best with all the regulations in the summer we had a couple come in and after being in the pub for 2 whole hours they were talking about how they aren't really from round her but popped in after going to get tested nearby because they'd both just come back from Spain yesterday and the wife needed to get back to her job as a carer. No intention to follow their quarantine, no intention to wear a mask or follow any of our rules.

My jaw about hit the floor to be honest I could not believe the selfishness of them. The amount of antiviral spray and wipes and any cleaning product I had to hand that I used on all the surfaces after they left you'd think I was scrubbing a crime scene.
Unbelievable how shellfish people can be. It could have closed your pub down and lost your trade if anyone had caught it for them. If I had heard that they had just had a test I think I would have asked them to leave immediately

Reactions: 7
I think the fact she has unfollowed Desmond and Dempsey and Jess Woodward no longer follows means something as others have said. I wonder if fall out from her video about heartbreak.
Agree. In her defence, I think the heartbreak video was bought on by finding out about dreamy Joe hanging out with Anna. She probably felt so stupid mourning the loss of a relationship thinking he too was suffering only to find out he had ‘moved on’. He wasn’t just drinking coffee and eating Sarnies in Pret (as one Tattle observer saw)

Sorry but Joe has to be one of the most boring men in England. I have been rewatching old videos, he barely says anything and when he does its just random words (gibberish) strung together as if he is 15 years old. I have seen influencer partners who are super shy and reserved but when they talk its something funny or sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WHEW I've been slammed at work but just caught up with almost everything I missed so forgive me for this post being a bit late, but in response to her vid about the breakup...

there were moments in this video that were the first time EVER I had seen TRUE RAW vulnerability from Niomi, but even then it's like I could literally see it flickering in and out because the pride wall kept going up to block it. in true British fashion, she does NOT like to show herself as weak or in pain, but it was nice to see even teeny moments of it here and there in that video, as I finally felt a bit of compassion for her. but I agree with all the sentiments from folks that she is not looking inward about this at bleeping all (the whole focus on the wrong path vs asking herself what part she played here).

I also saw some Niomi stans on here saying things like was Niomi supposed to focus her whole quarantine on Joe losing his job/the world doesn't revolve around Joe/etc, and that sounds like the chirping of someone who has never been in a successful long term relationship. because yes. Joe was the one in that situation who just went through something devastating - all her needs should go to the backburner temporarily. he lost his dream job, he lost his dream of living in India, his world was flipped on its head & Niomi was just prancing around vlogging day in and day out while the man was mourning the loss of his entire career & forseeable future. she got to be back in England where she wanted, and got to plan a wedding - things were peachy keen for her, and I seriously doubt she paid a lick of attention to any comments he may have made about not wanting to go on runs, not wanting to get out of bed at 7 god damn AM, not wanting to be on camera, etc. in fact, I bet she guilted him if he tried to say no. now, really think about that. he was mourning a devastating career loss but HE IS BEING GUILTED TO DO tit FOR HER?!?!? my god, if I was her, I would've let him sleep all day every day if he wanted, brought him breakfast in bed, made him baked treats & yummy junk food comfort food, not make him go on a single run, never make him go on camera, ASK if he wanted to participate in wedding planning stuff & give him the opportunity to turn it down if he was feeling too tit. Niomi doesnt have a career, she merely gets paid to exist. for people who are career oriented (like myself), I fully and deeply understand how depressed he surely was from this.

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned how nonchalant she was the entirety of lockdown about him losing his job. she wasn't treating him literally any differently than she always had - still giving him tit for things that NO ONE SHOULD GET tit FOR anyway, but especially in a time of loss (eat whatever you want, sleep however late you want, skip the runs for fucks sake). can anyone here imagine if you lost your dream job and a week later, your fiancé was passive aggressively berating you for not getting up at 7am or telling your depressed ass you can't have a piece of bleeping toast!?!??!?

they definitely had problems we spotted as far back as early 2019, but if I was him, how she navigated his loss and essentially had barely a shred of real compassion and empathy for his situation and wanted him to immediately accommodate HER, my opinion would be deeply changed about my significant other. loss is one of those things that tests a relationship and shows how someone is in the hardest times, and she proved her selfishness would not waiver even in a deeply depressing time for him. she navigated his loss as selfish as ever, head in the clouds, and that surely would've been an eye opening moment for him.

As for the many theories on pizza night, I could see him trying to bring up feeling that she had been selfish and her just throwing India in his face and listening to absolutely nothing he was trying to say about her selfish nonchalance during lockdown (and the selfish demands in general of him doing tit for HER vids like going on runs & cooking & whatnot) and her seeming apathy for his situation, then him trying to point out that she CHOSE to go to India & she can't use that as a defense for other selfish behavior, and her throwing a general fit. and perhaps Freddie quietly witnessed that fit & they had a chat & he realized she is never going to change and worse, she will try to use the fact that she went to India for 2 whole months against him the rest of their lives to get her way. the thing I'm most curious about is how it actually went down in terms of if he dumped her straight or if it was a fight that led to dump or if she tried to bluff and he took that as an opportunity to actually leave, etc.. & I shall add my cap to the table of theories lol. Perhaps after this fight, she made some sort of "aFtEr i WeNt tO InDiA fOr YoU fOr TWO WHOLE MONTHS, hOw DaRe yOu SaY iM SeLfiSH you need to think about all I've done for you & I'm going to my parents house til you apologize!!!"rant and bluffed like she was leaving him, and specifically left the ball in his court so she could essentially MAKE him apologize, but instead she goes there and he calls her & ends it for good. then again maybe the whole thing happened in 1 convo and she went to her parents house after.

was the timing super unfortunate for Niomi? yes. but was it completely tone deaf & selfish to giddily plan a wedding while your loved one is depressed and dealing with a lost future? also yes. in those circumstances, I'd want to slow everything down, but she sped it all up. it was just so focused on her that she created her own delusional perfect kingdom ripe for a crashing down when she should've been focused on helping Joe rebuild his crumbling kingdom. unfortunately, I'd be willing to bet her next relationship has the same exact problems bc I dont see a shred of self awareness from her yet.

SORRY FOR LONG POST

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, I don’t think his family had a problem with Niomi being an influencer. Like you said, Dreamy Dad is a ‘sir’ because of rugby, his family’s posh but not the poshest in all the land.

Also, not to bash Joe’s family, but I follow rugby a bit and Sir and Lady Dreamy would honestly show up to the opening of an envelope. Granted, a fancy, wax-sealed envelope—not the sweaty, probably-found-on-the-floor-of-the-Tube type of envelope that the likes of Tanya Burr would show up for—but still, his family clearly appreciates the value of ‘networking.’

I disagree though that Joe might have had a problem with Niomi’s disingenuousness. For one thing, I think his recent interactions show that he’s not necessarily the most picky in the company he keeps. For another, I do not think Niomi is remotely as sanctimonious and saccharine in person as she is on social media. She’s pretentious and has issues with food IRL, surely, but I think Glitch in the Gleambot showed that a great deal of her ‘rah-rah sustainability smoothie bowl headstand’ persona is an act.

IMO, his issue with her being an influencer might’ve been more personal. He’s painfully camera shy and clearly did not enjoy having her camera shoved in his face at all times, especially not when he’s tired or had just forcibly run a 10K or whatever. If the influencer thing played a role in the breakup, I think it might’ve been the vlogging that did it for him.
I can’t speak to the stuff about the Woodwords but I think your last 2 paragraphs are definitely a likely scenario!

I wonder if maybe Joe said something harsh out of frustration of losing his job, and having the camera constantly in his face, and took it out on Niomi. Like something along the lines of “how could you understand what I’m going through? You’ve never had a real job, you’re just an influencer” - which prompted the “I’m not an influencer” video. I mean, he’s got presumably dealing with the worst aspects (lack of privacy/personal life) of influencer life on top of having a “real” job (pre-COVID)

Reactions: 15
I can’t speak to the stuff about the Woodwords but I think your last 2 paragraphs are definitely a likely scenario!

I wonder if maybe Joe said something harsh out of frustration of losing his job, and having the camera constantly in his face, and took it out on Niomi. Like something along the lines of “how could you understand what I’m going through? You’ve never had a real job, you’re just an influencer” - which prompted the “I’m not an influencer” video. I mean, he’s got presumably dealing with the worst aspects (lack of privacy/personal life) of influencer life on top of having a “real” job (pre-COVID)
I definitely think it might’ve been a sore point.

Also, I think he is fiercely private and possibly didn’t like the extent to which she put their private lives on the Internet, from YouTube to the ‘candids’ on Instagram. Like, I remember thinking that he can’t have been comfortable with that one photo she posted where he was asleep snuggled next to her and she was smugly posing for a selfie. That was such a private moment that she cheapened for likes. I don’t think Joe’s relationship with Niomi necessarily was his first, he just seems to me like the type who would prefer not to have anything but the most basic, silly stuff on SM (so, no relationship/private stuff unless his partner really wanted him to post something).

If I’m right and it was one of the problems he had in their relationship, that must’ve been reinforced for him by the way she’s publicly reacted to the breakup and shared intimate details about it. I mean, I truly feel for her and it’s good she was honest about not being OK for a while, but there’s a world of difference between stopping being pretentious and like everything’s hunky dory (which she hasn’t really done anyway) and sharing quite such private details about how you mourned. The stuff about wedding dress shopping and crying in the tent with her sister and being embraced by her family while falling apart was heartbreaking (I cried when I watched that) but not something I personally would’ve shared with the world, and I’m not even as private on SM as Joe is.

Reactions: 8
The stuff about wedding dress shopping and crying in the tent with her sister and being embraced by her family while falling apart was heartbreaking (I cried when I watched that) but not something I personally would’ve shared with the world, and I’m not even as private on SM as Joe is.
i agree — I got really sad and emotional at that part too, yet at the same time I felt really conflicted. Like why share such an intimate detail? Or I understand saying she was crying, etc etc, but why mention that her family was crying too, and even Paul was crying? lol it just kinda felt like a cheap shot at sympathy and also a violation of privacy of her family? Maybe I’m way too sensitive about this kind of stuff, but I feel like some things are private and not meant for the whole world to know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
i agree — I got really sad and emotional at that part too, yet at the same time I felt really conflicted. Like why share such an intimate detail? Or I understand saying she was crying, etc etc, but why mention that her family was crying too, and even Paul was crying? lol it just kinda felt like a cheap shot at sympathy and also a violation of privacy of her family? Maybe I’m way too sensitive about this kind of stuff, but I feel like some things are private and not meant for the whole world to know 🤷🏻‍♀️
I absolutely agree. Hey, perhaps we are too sensitive, but I think, from the fact that Joe and his sister (potentially, if they weren’t soft-blocked, which I don’t think they were as it would’ve then removed all his likes, not just the most recent ones) both unfollowed her very soon after she posted that, they probably share the sentiment that it was ‘too much.’

I absolutely agree. Hey, perhaps we are too sensitive, but I think, from the fact that Joe and his sister (potentially, if they weren’t soft-blocked, which I don’t think they were as it would’ve then removed all his likes, not just the most recent ones) both unfollowed her very soon after she posted that, they probably share the sentiment that it was ‘too much.’
Yep, I think so too, and I’d certainly be annoyed if I was Joe’s sister. There was an unspoken implication in Niomi’s video: “look Joe— you’ve hurt not only me, but my entire family”. 😬

Reactions: 10
Imagine if Joe ended up w Dettol Daddy.
That'd be the biggest twist in the Nimbobs universe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
loss is one of those things that tests a relationship and shows how someone is in the hardest times, and she proved her selfishness would not waiver even in a deeply depressing time for him. she navigated his loss as selfish as ever, head in the clouds, and that surely would've been an eye opening moment for him.
I totally agree. Hard times are really telling about the strength of a relationship. It's something you can also see in case of loss of health.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree. Hard times are really telling about the strength of a relationship. It's something you can also see in case of loss of health.
yeah if a relationship cant survive trauma, health wobbles or change then it should not even consider a huge commitment such as marriage.
perhaps nims and joe just didnt have any 'hard times' aka normal ppl day to day worries in their 4 years till the pandemic hit when tit hit the fan and they had no previous survival skills to fall back on and give them the right perspective...

Reactions: 6
Well, how much should she be sharing, exactly? It's either not enough or too much :ROFLMAO: Make your minds up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.