Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I've wondered whether Niomi is actually a lot busier behind the scenes and everyone is being a bit harsh on her. I'm self-employed and my job can seem fairly glamorous on the surface, but I spend a ton of time arranging everything, emailing, etc. Full work days, and, when traveling, never off the clock. This video seems to underline that she definitely isn't busy with work (though I suppose just filming the video is 'work.') She has a huge to-do list at 3 pm. But then is done everything by 4:15 and has time for a walk? After a morning of yoga, breakfast in a cafe, bodyism, etc? That's busy?

Totally agree that she's projecting her stress about Joe as "work" stress.

Reactions: 16
Niomi needs to get a grip and live in the real world. I had a to get up at 5.30am last night and my fire alarm went off for a false alarm at 3.30am so I had barely any sleep. My commute to work consisting of two trains and a bus, taking approx 2 and a half hours. I spent 10 hours in the eye clinic at the hospital seeing patients and catching up on my mountain of emails/paperwork. Left work at 6.30pm and did the same commute home. Sadly my first train was cancelled, so I had to wait on the platform in the freezing cold for another hour until the next one came. My journey took 3 and a half hours. Finally got through the door around 9pm. Exhausted. So yes Niomi that's what I call stress.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think that she’d be showing off that she’s balancing the company books or feeding tiny orphaned children if she were actually already doing that. It’s really just the emails and the yoga that has her stressed. She can’t resist a humble brag, so I’m guessing she also wants people to tell her how gorgeous she looks despite having no time at all to worry about her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This video is freaking ridiculous.

Ironically, this is genuinely my face while watching it:
1607462329385.png

She does nothing all day and gets "so stressed out", it's actually fascinating.

I can't wait to see the death of influencer culture. I think it's just a matter of time before brands will be looked down on at large for using influencers to promote their product. I think with the pandemic, the tolerance of audiences accepting these tone deaf individuals is being seriously tested. Millions have died/lost their jobs and these bums are still making £30K per Instagram post for advertising buying £50 bras in every colour with a measly discount code.

Several years ago, fast fashion awareness wasn't a thing. Nor were the dangers of pyramid schemes. Influencer awareness is coming soon guys, I feel it!!!!!

EXACTLY. You’re so right about this. She’s totally projecting her breakup grief and anxiety onto other things. It is so obvious that the way she chose to “cope” with the whole situation was completely wrong from the start. She just put off the inevitable until a later time without even realizing it. The whole “I knew I needed to start healing right away” was completely counterproductive to getting over it. Sweeping the grief under the rug is NOT healing.
I absolutely think that this is the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve actually lost hope that influencers will be exposed for what they are. After Logan Paul and all his despicable antics and now he gets a pretty big payday fighting Floyd Mayweather, yeah... no hope.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Genuinely cracked up laughing @2:17 when she frantically turned her phone to Airplane Mode so she wouldn't receive notifications. Imagine closing your Microsoft Outlook because you can't cope with getting emails from your boss or colleagues.

@2:09 "Life has been going at a million miles an hour since September" LMAO coming from the girl who spent lockdown in a countryside mansion hanging by the jacuzzi, doing yoga, and having walks with the dog. Who's spent the last 4 months talking all about how she's been putting herself first and indulging in self-care as much as possible.

@7:24 she actually says "Why do I always do this? I always try and do a million things at once" WHEN??? WHEN has she EVER done a million things at once? Compared to most influencers from her era she actually has had very few projects going on over the years. The cookbook was her last """big""" project but that was 4 years ago. And Smart Skin, as I mentioned in a recent post, is almost entirely handled by Elementary Brands so there's very little left for her to do. If there's ONE person who does NOT multi task, it's Niomi! She's always doing one thing at a time.
Yes, it's bloody ridiculous. She contradicts herself based on her mood about Joe and how lost she feels now that her life isn't "pahfectly planned out".

Maybe this makes me sound cruel, but lots of people on here have said "I wouldn't wish a break-up upon anyone". To be honest, I think it's good that Niomi's going through this (and it secretly does bring me joy, I'm not going to lie). Everything else goes pahfectly in her life (or so it seems) and so I think it's good that she's being tested. It just goes to show you can have money/connections, etc. and still be unhappy/have things go wrong. She receives loads of money for doing nothing and donates nothing/helps no one, so what did she expect?

Her pride is probably so hurt right now. All of her immature behaviour is a direct reflection of that. 28 and a half years old without a dreamy Joe/beau on her arm? Not that you need to have that, but it's clearly so important to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
11:10 - 11:35 in this -- she's honestly such a bleeping psychopath. Needs a therapist like so many of you have said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"I have no decorations but Bruce, that's it" -- secretly calling out for other brands to send her stockings/a tree/baubles.

Reactions: 12
"I have no decorations but Bruce, that's it" -- secretly calling out for other brands to send her stockings/a tree/baubles.
Absolutely spot on. She's such a fake,- passive aggressive towards a lame arse fir!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic. Just putting a link here of my reply to someone else https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...in-the-study-no-real-books.11916/post-3127559 to answer your post, cause I don't want to repeat myself.
Just to say, according to Anna's linkedin she was netball captain at school or something. I very, very (VERY) highly doubt someone born male would have been allowed to be on the school netball team. Especially in, like pre-2010!! In British schools only girls are allowed to play netball, and boys play football. It might be more liberal now (I certainly hope so, seems so silly that sports in schools are gendered), but I've never heard of a school where a boy would be netball captain, even if they identified as female. Also, the trans thing said transitioned in 2011, which was after she graduated school, meaning she'd have been a boy in school... and therefore even less likely to be on the netball team.

Reactions: 11
Also, the trans thing said transitioned in 2011, which was after she graduated school, meaning she'd have been a boy in school... and therefore even less likely to be on the netball team.
I did that to move on to Niomi, but transitioning means something different for every transgender.

Reactions: 3
8 minutes of her whining about how stressed out she is... yeah no thanks. Then complaining about how vlogging is adding to her stress... clearly she doesn’t want to be doing this. So don’t, Nims.

And her maniacal laugh at 4:35... girl is off the rails. I agree, she needs to get some professional help.
When I have busy days at work I don't get a chance to do anything 'fun', I don't get to go to my exercise class (!), or wait around having breakfast in the gym cafe for a class to be free?! It is frankly ridiculous. Most of us would have to just knuckle down and get the work done by the required deadline, 'then' get the reward of doing something we want. Going for a walk and getting flowers as she's stressed, is she serious?!

The self love stuff is just selfishness. I'd love her to swap for a month of my work!

Bruce seems to be the only thing she can turn on right now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This girl is so pathetic. She is truly the queen of inessential travel. Goes to a fully booked yoga class where she did not reserve a spot and decides to just hang around instead of going home to her thoughts.
I’ve noticed she has never worn a mask in public in any vlog. My guess is that she thinks she is soooooo attractive that she needs to show her face. I can read her like an open book, so desperate and hopeful to be seen and asked out by any male. Tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This girl is so pathetic. She is truly the queen of inessential travel. Goes to a fully booked yoga class where she did not reserve a spot and decides to just hang around instead of going home to her thoughts.
I’ve noticed she has never worn a mask in public in any vlog. My guess is that she thinks she is soooooo attractive that she needs to show her face. I can read her like an open book, so desperate and hopeful to be seen and asked out by any male. Tragic.
When she goes home to her thoughts, she starts talking to Bruce the fern 💀💀💀 Poor Bruce, I do feel bad for him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are we so hung up on the transitioning Anna thing - it’s pretty obvious that it is a uni joke from ten years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why are we so hung up on the transitioning Anna thing - it’s pretty obvious that it is a uni joke from ten years ago
I don’t know! I tried to tell everyone, I spoke to someone who knows her and she isn’t.

I’ve got to say I do enjoy having a gossip about Niomi as much as the next woman and she is really infuriating re Covid, her fakeness and all her ads. But I’m starting to find it a bit strange... like we don’t like Niomi because she isn’t real about her relationship and now we don’t like her because she is too real. Now we are stalking someone her ex may or may not be seeing and talking about her getting fired over a profile that we know basically nothing about. I’m not trying to stop anyone talking about anything but I used to like the fact that people were quite reasonable and nice on this thread. I mean most people are nice and decent (as much as anyone is on an anonymous gossip site). But, for her many flaws, I don’t feel like I personally feel glad that this tit thing has happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep, agree
Witch hunting a random girl and trying to get her doxxed/sacked from work is not cool

Reactions: 23
The new video is a trainvwreck. Also why does she walk around never wearing a mask?! Wtf. Where I am everyone has a mask on whenever they are outside, you can't go into stores etc without a mask on and you never see people walking around without one on. She's in a major metropolitan city with spiking numbers... wtf is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.