Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People would 'hack' other people's social media and write outrageous posts, it was a common thing in British universities at the time (early 2010s)
I remember this but for my friends it was less harmful stuff like about poo or calling your teacher/lecturer "mum" lol

Also just to add, I never did this because it was gross haha. And the only time someone at uni "hacked" me was on the sims and they made my sim really ugly 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

Like why share such an intimate detail?
I'm very cynical, but social media influencers are all about manipulating people to get an emotional response. So it seems like a no brainier for niomi to share the most intimate details that win the most sympathy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, how much should she be sharing, exactly? It's either not enough or too much :ROFLMAO: Make your minds up.
There’s a vaaaast difference between toxic positivity, pretending everything is paaaahfect, and divulging intimate details of moments in which you and your family broke down sobbing. Our point was that she could’ve taken a break from SM, or been more generally upfront about having suffered, or simply stopped with the ‘I’m doing great, I’m glad this happened to me’ BS without sharing such private details.

Be that as it may, there’s a diversity of views on these forums 😊 We’re not homogeneous of opinion, the people who were complaining that she wasn’t ‘sharing enough’ are probaaaably not the same people who are saying now that she overshared (being the latter I was certainly never the former). Anyway, it seems clear that Joe and his family thought she was oversharing too.

Reactions: 22
I mean, he’s got presumably dealing with the worst aspects (lack of privacy/personal life) of influencer life on top of having a “real” job (pre-COVID)
The perspective of having his life exposed this way long term -wedding, family life (with children potentially)... - must have been quite perturbing.
It's clearly not for everyone.

Reactions: 10
There’s a vaaaast difference between toxic positivity, pretending everything is paaaahfect, and divulging intimate details of moments in which you and your family broke down sobbing. Our point was that she could’ve taken a break from SM, or been more generally upfront about having suffered, or simply stopped with the ‘I’m doing great, I’m glad this happened to me’ BS without sharing such private details.

Be that as it may, there’s a diversity of views on these forums 😊 We’re not homogeneous of opinion, the people who were complaining that she wasn’t ‘sharing enough’ are probaaaably not the same people who are saying now that she overshared (being the latter I was certainly never the former). Anyway, it seems clear that Joe and his family thought she was oversharing too.
All she shared was how upset she was. The only bit that reflected badly on Joe was how late he left it before breaking off their engagement. Her upset is hers to share.

No one has any idea what Joe or his family think. Some people seem a bit obsessed with his family, Freddie in particular.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm very cynical, but social media influencers are all about manipulating people to get an emotional response. So it seems like a no brainier for niomi to share the most intimate details that win the most sympathy 🤷‍♀️
This is true, but did she share anything specific in that video about their relationship that possibly could make his family unfollow her? Curious as I did not watch the video.

I definitely think it might’ve been a sore point.

Also, I think he is fiercely private and possibly didn’t like the extent to which she put their private lives on the Internet, from YouTube to the ‘candids’ on Instagram. Like, I remember thinking that he can’t have been comfortable with that one photo she posted where he was asleep snuggled next to her and she was smugly posing for a selfie. That was such a private moment that she cheapened for likes.
Of all the pictures of Dreamy Joe, I think that was the dreamiest. I guess Nims just couldn't resist showing him off!

WHEW I've been slammed at work but just caught up with almost everything I missed so forgive me for this post being a bit late, but in response to her vid about the breakup...

there were moments in this video that were the first time EVER I had seen TRUE RAW vulnerability from Niomi, but even then it's like I could literally see it flickering in and out because the pride wall kept going up to block it. in true British fashion, she does NOT like to show herself as weak or in pain, but it was nice to see even teeny moments of it here and there in that video, as I finally felt a bit of compassion for her. but I agree with all the sentiments from folks that she is not looking inward about this at bleeping all (the whole focus on the wrong path vs asking herself what part she played here).

I also saw some Niomi stans on here saying things like was Niomi supposed to focus her whole quarantine on Joe losing his job/the world doesn't revolve around Joe/etc, and that sounds like the chirping of someone who has never been in a successful long term relationship. because yes. Joe was the one in that situation who just went through something devastating - all her needs should go to the backburner temporarily. he lost his dream job, he lost his dream of living in India, his world was flipped on its head & Niomi was just prancing around vlogging day in and day out while the man was mourning the loss of his entire career & forseeable future. she got to be back in England where she wanted, and got to plan a wedding - things were peachy keen for her, and I seriously doubt she paid a lick of attention to any comments he may have made about not wanting to go on runs, not wanting to get out of bed at 7 god damn AM, not wanting to be on camera, etc. in fact, I bet she guilted him if he tried to say no. now, really think about that. he was mourning a devastating career loss but HE IS BEING GUILTED TO DO tit FOR HER?!?!? my god, if I was her, I would've let him sleep all day every day if he wanted, brought him breakfast in bed, made him baked treats & yummy junk food comfort food, not make him go on a single run, never make him go on camera, ASK if he wanted to participate in wedding planning stuff & give him the opportunity to turn it down if he was feeling too tit. Niomi doesnt have a career, she merely gets paid to exist. for people who are career oriented (like myself), I fully and deeply understand how depressed he surely was from this.

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned how nonchalant she was the entirety of lockdown about him losing his job. she wasn't treating him literally any differently than she always had - still giving him tit for things that NO ONE SHOULD GET tit FOR anyway, but especially in a time of loss (eat whatever you want, sleep however late you want, skip the runs for fucks sake). can anyone here imagine if you lost your dream job and a week later, your fiancé was passive aggressively berating you for not getting up at 7am or telling your depressed ass you can't have a piece of bleeping toast!?!??!?

they definitely had problems we spotted as far back as early 2019, but if I was him, how she navigated his loss and essentially had barely a shred of real compassion and empathy for his situation and wanted him to immediately accommodate HER, my opinion would be deeply changed about my significant other. loss is one of those things that tests a relationship and shows how someone is in the hardest times, and she proved her selfishness would not waiver even in a deeply depressing time for him. she navigated his loss as selfish as ever, head in the clouds, and that surely would've been an eye opening moment for him.

As for the many theories on pizza night, I could see him trying to bring up feeling that she had been selfish and her just throwing India in his face and listening to absolutely nothing he was trying to say about her selfish nonchalance during lockdown (and the selfish demands in general of him doing tit for HER vids like going on runs & cooking & whatnot) and her seeming apathy for his situation, then him trying to point out that she CHOSE to go to India & she can't use that as a defense for other selfish behavior, and her throwing a general fit. and perhaps Freddie quietly witnessed that fit & they had a chat & he realized she is never going to change and worse, she will try to use the fact that she went to India for 2 whole months against him the rest of their lives to get her way. the thing I'm most curious about is how it actually went down in terms of if he dumped her straight or if it was a fight that led to dump or if she tried to bluff and he took that as an opportunity to actually leave, etc.. & I shall add my cap to the table of theories lol. Perhaps after this fight, she made some sort of "aFtEr i WeNt tO InDiA fOr YoU fOr TWO WHOLE MONTHS, hOw DaRe yOu SaY iM SeLfiSH you need to think about all I've done for you & I'm going to my parents house til you apologize!!!"rant and bluffed like she was leaving him, and specifically left the ball in his court so she could essentially MAKE him apologize, but instead she goes there and he calls her & ends it for good. then again maybe the whole thing happened in 1 convo and she went to her parents house after.

was the timing super unfortunate for Niomi? yes. but was it completely tone deaf & selfish to giddily plan a wedding while your loved one is depressed and dealing with a lost future? also yes. in those circumstances, I'd want to slow everything down, but she sped it all up. it was just so focused on her that she created her own delusional perfect kingdom ripe for a crashing down when she should've been focused on helping Joe rebuild his crumbling kingdom. unfortunately, I'd be willing to bet her next relationship has the same exact problems bc I dont see a shred of self awareness from her yet.

SORRY FOR LONG POST
I agree with you on Niomi's lockdown behaviour; she was way harsh with the toast, and I also think she was possibly relieved that their move to India fell through. Over time, Joey probably realised this, which led to tension. However, if I look at things from her perspective, then I can imagine that a lot of her behaviour was actually for Joey's benefit. As in, the wedding planning gave him something positive to focus on, while the early morning runs got him out of bed (too early, I agree) and out in the fresh air to exercise. Nims is not the kind of person to ever stay in bed all day long eating junk food. She clearly uses exercise as a coping mechanism and probably thought that would benefit Joe too.

I'm not defending her. I think she's mostly an OTT control freak, but I can see how, from her point of view, her behaviour towards him was entirely unselfish and, in fact, she was putting him and his needs first.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree. I think she’s one of those people that truly thinks ‘keeping busy’ is the answer to all life’s problems (side note: eye roll). But I also agree that after four years of dating she should have known that good intentions on her part weren’t enough to mean that her ‘medicine’ would work on him. She was probably well intentioned but her execution and the outcome was poor.

Reactions: 5
You often mention videos where she’s forcing him to run at 7 am and the one with hidden peanut butter, could someone share YT links or video names? I’d rather look at the wall than watch all her videos to find those moments (sorry) so maybe some of you know this already?

Reactions: 1
You often mention videos where she’s forcing him to run at 7 am and the one with hidden peanut butter, could someone share YT links or video names? I’d rather look at the wall than watch all her videos to find those moments (sorry) so maybe some of you know this already?
Morning run where he gets hurt and she left him + gets frustrated that he wants toast is here (watch from the beginning through the first 6-7min)

The hidden peanut butter is here (about 14 minutes in)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning run where he gets hurt and she left him + gets frustrated that he wants toast is here (watch from the beginning through the first 6-7min)

His face when he realises how many jars of peanut butter there are kills me every time. Literally a "wtf" moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Orange is the new black huh? 🥴 I can't be the only one who thinks this looks atrocious lol?

View attachment 338707View attachment 338708View attachment 338712
Not flattering, no matter how 'sustainable'

I can't get over these moments no matter how many times I watch these...she's unbearable.

Reactions: 9

Thank you! ❤

I can’t get over Joey limping in the background and her saying the most uncompassionate ‘ohh bless you’ 😂

Does anyone else absolutely can’t stand her intro music? Gives me white girl playing ukulele vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wow after that peanut butter bit, that's a LOT of supplements!

Reactions: 6
I never saw this moment 15:37 hahaha ''what I keep buying peanut butter'' and his face 😂

I’d rather look at the wall than watch all her videos to find those moments (sorry) so maybe some of you know this already?
Apparently there is also a Niomi Smart wiki page including video clips of Joey his toast moment, smoothie bowl weather and the glitch in the gleambot moment.
If you want to laugh ➡ https://tattle.life/wiki/niomi-smart/

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My two cents is that the sharing video contained too much sharing... the crying with her family part did almost make me cry too, but I also cringed inside because I can't imagine ever sharing something so intimate with the internet... but maybe "influencers" get desensitized to that? I also feel like it's fair to share with close friends/family if an ex treated you poorly, but making Joe out to be this person that blindsided her online was a little low. I could see why "mutual" friends or Joe's family would unfollow her after that.

But as much as Niomi's dreams were crushed by the breakup, I don't think she generally comes off as a vindictive person... like in her Soho Farmhouse video she said "Joe's not a bad person" "respect his privacy" etc. Maybe something happened after that that made her want to share more? I had something similar happen with my breakup where at first I was really nice to my ex (too nice), offering things I shouldn't have like going to a wedding with him I was invited to so he wouldn't have to go alone, but that was before it alllll hit me. Like all the crap of how he handled the breakup, things during the relationship that bothered me, etc. I think when you first sever a relationship it's a bit of a shock, and perspective comes later. Maybe that happened with Niomi and it pissed her off and she was like, well Joe made this bed now he has to sleep in it! Or something like that. Again, not condoning that choice but I do have some empathy as to why she would do it. I also think *we* (her viewers) were pushing for so long for her to be "honest" so she finally gave us what we wanted, in a way... I think she was pretty vulnerable during the video and made it clear she was the one who was dumped. A lot of people wouldn't even admit that to casual acquaintances lol.

Re: Joe not liking being in videos/on her SM, I just don't buy that. Before the break up Joe had a tonnnn of photos of the two of them together. Maybe more than her to be honest, just because of how many she would post for her job. This was her job when they met (heck he agreed to do a Sunday Mail piece with her I think - and that was before they even moved in together), during the four year relationship/engagment, etc. I don't think it's really fair to say that he didn't want that and Niomi ignored it because well we just don't have proof of him ever expressing that (do we?) Niomi knew her viewers liked watching him... maybe in the India aftermath it wasn't a good idea, but I still think she has a right to continue her work (during lockdown, what other vlogs are possible?) and find a silver lining in the fact that they were both healthy, together, and not destitute. I think Joe totally has a right to feel depressed over losing his job, but it's not like a guy like him couldn't find another. Sure it was his dream job, and that sucks, but I don't think it gives him the unfettered right to become a rain cloud every day when Niomi is only able to spend time with him and can't get out. I sincerely hope she was there for him and it wasn't like the "smoothie bowl weather" video every day. Maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't.

Reactions: 8
She has the same freckle on her chin in this profile pic as Anna, definitely looks like the picture is of her.

That said, I don’t know that it’s any of our business if she’s trans or not (not directing this at you - just saying generally!). It would be a weird thing to put in your bio if it isn’t true, though, as it’s not something to joke about. 🤷‍♀️
I think that profile is probs a fake account... like a troll account or an old account that was hacked. I also don’t want to speculate on someone being trans or not, but on Anna’s current Instagram she has photos of her as a child and teenager on there too which she clearly looks “female”... so yeah I don’t think she has transitioned. (Not that it matters either way!)
I did notice one of her Instagram photos she hashtagged it with “perfect” 😅 pahhhhfect

Ok back to Dimbobs now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.