Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see, interesting that households can't mix in restaurants but but can mix in an exercise class? Anyway my apologies to Nimbobs :ROFLMAO:
I think the ‘get out clause’ isn’t that it’s a gym but that’s it educational ... as gyms you still need to socially distance but educational institutions do not

Reactions: 3
Oh I see, interesting that households can't mix in restaurants but but can mix in an exercise class? Anyway my apologies to Nimbobs :ROFLMAO:
These half-assed policies and people taking advantage of them are exactly why the western hemisphere is so FUCKED. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll never forget the kale soup with a side of ricecakes and... kale.

Or when she "popped to the local pub" for a meal and ordered salad with a side of broccoli.
I mentioned it in another thread, but if you watch her Mother’s Day blog, she basically giggles at her mom eating her entire tea spread while her’s (Niomi’s) vegan spread had, like, two bites in it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
off topic but today I was watching some running videos and Naomi's half marathon vid came up as a suggestion. I watched it - it's from 4 years ago - and it's very interesting how much she's changed. She definitely comes across as a little dim, similar to now, and looks a LOT less polished, but overall seems really sweet and humble. The interview with Paula Radcliffe is very dull and it's a shame she didn't ask more interesting questions but Niomi at least comes across as excited and genuine. She also ran the marathon in 4 hrs and 6 minutes or something - so a great time but by no means unachievable for anyone who runs regularly, and says how proud she is of herself and how it's much faster than she expected.

It seemed like SUCH a change from Niomi now, who says her 46 minute 10k time is "slow" (despite going up hills). It's not the difference in speed that is telling, because of course she will have improved at running in four years, it's the way she went from being proud of herself and admitting it (which was lovely to watch) to her acting like a 45 minute 10k is "slow", which honestly made me despise her because it's the equivalent of getting straight As and saying that you "did badly" in an exam. Nothing worse than a humblebrag... although it does make me wonder whether this change in personality has come from a place of insecurity. Same with all her "my hair? just genetics!" / "I always overwork myself!" humblebrags...

Reactions: 19
off topic but today I was watching some running videos and Naomi's half marathon vid came up as a suggestion. I watched it - it's from 4 years ago - and it's very interesting how much she's changed. She definitely comes across as a little dim, similar to now, and looks a LOT less polished, but overall seems really sweet and humble. The interview with Paula Radcliffe is very dull and it's a shame she didn't ask more interesting questions but Niomi at least comes across as excited and genuine. She also ran the marathon in 4 hrs and 6 minutes or something - so a great time but by no means unachievable for anyone who runs regularly, and says how proud she is of herself and how it's much faster than she expected.

It seemed like SUCH a change from Niomi now, who says her 46 minute 10k time is "slow" (despite going up hills). It's not the difference in speed that is telling, because of course she will have improved at running in four years, it's the way she went from being proud of herself and admitting it (which was lovely to watch) to her acting like a 45 minute 10k is "slow", which honestly made me despise her because it's the equivalent of getting straight As and saying that you "did badly" in an exam. Nothing worse than a humblebrag... although it does make me wonder whether this change in personality has come from a place of insecurity. Same with all her "my hair? just genetics!" / "I always overwork myself!" humblebrags...
I loved her marathon series. It was genuinely inspiring & I personally learned some great tips from her (self-made, healthier versions of protein balls and energy drinks, etc.) She was so much more curious & relaxed back then.

It’s Joe!!!
Is he holding her coat for her?

They're definitely flirting if not semi-dating already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is he holding her coat for her?

They're definitely flirting if not semi-dating already.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s her coat idk...
it’s from 3 days ago, from Anna’s tag photos. Maybe Niomi saw this and blocked them?

Reactions: 7
It’s Joe!!!
Omg that video!! Wow. Why are they filming something just randomly in the garden with what looks like professional equipment?! Anna seems the total opposite of Niomi, really loud. Interesting Joe is yet again kinda just skulking about in the background though, he’s a bit of a shrinking violet isn’t he :/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joey's new girl has a 'major obsession with pasta' according to her Insta. Not a Feel New tea or a smoothie bowl to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Niomi’s latest video: giving pointless gifts is the antithesis of sustainability. And we all know she is a super consumer herself so it’s so fake.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s Joe!!!
oh my god she pisses me off more than Niomi. All those people partying in a house, they are all clearly wasted. Can someone report them including Joe 😡

Why do they all think they are exempt because they have money. The rest of us are all abiding by the rules. So pissed off 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 38
ooo if Joe is really with this Anna person...the drama is unreal 😛 Can’t imagine how Niomi must feel 💀

Reactions: 16
I actually feel REALLY bad for Niomi now. He is chilling with a new girlfriend already while she is still grieving their loss. Only being able to sleep with her headspace app listening to the rainy antiques sound track. He is quite literally moving on AND that video was shot in Notting Hill where Niomi lives 😱

Joey's new girl has a 'major obsession with pasta' according to her Insta. Not a Feel New tea or a smoothie bowl to be seen!
her obsession with pasta is because big sisters client is ‘world pasta day’ ....she is just as contrived as Niomi.

I know we all witch about Niomi but I do feel weirdly protective of her now compared to his other girl 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.