Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah looks like him. He’s worn that outfit before in a photo with Nimbobs.
Damn the detective skills on this thread!
I feel bad for her, I’d probably cry if my ex got with someone like her so soon after he dumps me. Have a feel new tea Niomi and ring Dettol Daddy asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah looks like him. He’s worn that outfit before in a photo with Nimbobs.
Damn the detective skills on this thread!
I feel bad for her, I’d probably cry if my ex got with someone like her so soon after he dumps me. Have a feel new tea Niomi and ring Dettol Daddy asap.
Yeah I feel like she's trying to look so happy and living her best life eating that HUGE bowl of carrot soup, while he's out partying and having beer and actual food... must burn her to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feel REALLY bad for Niomi now. He is chilling with a new girlfriend already while she is still grieving their loss. Only being able to sleep with her headspace app listening to the rainy antiques sound track. He is quite literally moving on AND that video was shot in Notting Hill where Niomi lives

it really is only a matter of time before they 'bump into eachother' in notting hill.

how will she react to that?

poor nims tho, it is such a diff space if youre not a native/edgy/cool ldner like anna seems to be....

Reactions: 18
He is chilling with a new girlfriend already while she is still grieving their loss.
We don’t know Anna is Joe’s girlfriend though - he’s only gone to a party with her tbh, that’s the kind of thing you’d do with someone you’d just started seeing or even just a casual thing. Plus, while Niomi is definitely grieving still she’s been seen holding hands with another guy too? They’re both rebounding from the looks of it!

Reactions: 29
It’s Joe!!!
Are they breaking covid rules?
Not a mask on sight and none of them probably share a bubble (I don't know the new rules)
From the IG posts from a while ago the new girl is worse than Niomi about covid rules, like if we talk sht about Niomi breaking rules we need to also apply the same feeling to Joe and the new girl

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You guys are keeping me sane and happy during this pandemic 🙏🏻

Reactions: 12
Yup I managed to screenshot and it's definitely Joe.
Is she holding a cigarette? If they are dating, wow he really did find the antithesis of niomi. I feel for her though, seeing that would be hard on anyone.

Reactions: 8
I dunno if Joe and Anna are dating or not but either way —- this party and crowd makes it really clear that he and Niomi were not meant for each other. If you go through her social media she and her friends seem to be playful and laugh a lot. No talking about yoga or wellness journeys - they’re joyfully eating carbs and seafood and generally seeming to enjoy life.

basically everything she shares of her life is the polar opposite of what his relationship with Niomi evolved into.

Reactions: 13
So, for anyone thinking Joe couldn't take Niomi being so dumb and that's why he broke up with her, clearly he's as dumb as she is. A party in the middle of a frigging pandemic. Wow. That Russell Group education really is showing.

These bozos make me feel very #eattherich.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
poor nims tho, it is such a diff space if youre not a native/edgy/cool ldner like anna seems to be....
Yeah, I agree - the timing of this is brutal. (Not saying it’s been intentional on Joe’s part.) She’s finally opened up about her emotional pain and now she must feel utterly humiliated - especially because this new girl seems extreeeeemely confident and, I’ll be honest, even a bit intimidating. I wouldn’t wish that feeling on my worst enemy.

Joe just seems so, so hopeless. Useless. I don’t care if / that he’s quiet, being outgoing isn’t the only way to be interesting, but he just seems like such a hand wringer who lets life happen to him and always takes the path of least resistance to avoid hurting people but in the end hurts people more.

Although, someone wisely said above, the anger phase comes next after the initial shock and sadness - maybe this will propel her into that phase!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have so many questions, but the biggest one is...why does it look like they're filming an episode of What We Do in the Shadows?!

In all seriousness, what a bunch of twats. We don't know that Joe is dating Anna but rebounding people aren't exactly known for their excellent judgement. A lot of young middle/upper class people smoke; it's how they stay so thin 😭

It could be possible that Niomi blocked him because she didn't want to suddenly come across a pic of them on her Insta feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know why people feel bad for Niomi right now.

Joe is in a room with a woman after four months of breakup.
Niomi was seen HOLDING HANDS with a guy just a month after her breakup.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.