Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the description says "This video is not sponsored". Unbelievable.
It looks like it has now been changed. So how much would they pay her for something like this?! 10 minutes of that video was about the gifted clothes! FFS

Edit: Is this when her photographer friend travelled down during lockdown to film this 'urgent' video?

I love how she goes on about being sustainable and then talks about all of the pieces she orders off of the sponsor's website as she couldn't come to a decision! Imagine being able to pick anything you want? Must be a lot of moneys worth there, talk about greed.

Edit 2: I'm sure she said 'high quality tights' at least 4 times :sick::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like it has now been changed. So how much would they pay her for something like this?! 10 minutes of that video was about the gifted clothes! FFS

Edit: Is this when her photographer friend travelled down during lockdown to film this 'urgent' video?

I love how she goes on about being sustainable and then talks about all of the pieces she orders off of the sponsor's website as she couldn't come to a decision! Imagine being able to pick anything you want? Must be a lot of moneys worth there, talk about greed.

Edit 2: I'm sure she said 'high quality tights' at least 4 times :sick::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Don't forget CHIC.............such a poser 👿

Reactions: 4
Changed in a hurry. Look at the grammar

'This video is has kindly been sponsored by Organic Basics.'😋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Changed in a hurry. Look at the grammar

'This video is has kindly been sponsored by Organic Basics.'😋
Good catch! :LOL:

1607286107924.png

is OBX an abbreviation for obnoxious? :p
Let's not forget that basically everything else in the video is gifted, Bare Minerals sponsored her recently on insta and I doubt that it is a different case with this video.
And gasp! She took a bite of the gingerbread! But didn't show any chewing soo... probably didn't eat that one either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, you’re really opening my eyes! Maybe I should remove my ex as a follower since I stopped following him 2 years ago and he has a new girl? Or is it too late/desperate now.. Sorry, back on topic. Niomi must’ve blocked him then if she found out he has a new girl - but how would she know since he didn’t post anything about that (if it’s true)?

Reactions: 6
That tiny thin, white AD in the bottom left corner... that can't be legal. Wouldn't have ever seen it if @coffeesmith12 ^ hadn't pointed out there was a hidden ad.
this makes me irrationally angry 🤬 Tanya burr does the same exact thing. I want them to be fined so badly

Reactions: 16
That must be driving Nimbombs crazy !!
I reckon she blocked them both after finding out about them being together
Guys, you’re really opening my eyes! Maybe I should remove my ex as a follower since I stopped following him 2 years ago and he has a new girl? Or is it too late/desperate now.. Sorry, back on topic. Niomi must’ve blocked him then if she found out he has a new girl - but how would she know since he didn’t post anything about that (if it’s true)?
I imagine through the grapevine. I think the rich London socialite crew is incredibly gossipy and cliquey. Everyone knows everyone. Niomi does hang out with a few made in Chelsea characters so it wouldn’t surprise me if they both have lots of mutual friends. Saying that I stalked the Anna girl and she is close friends with a girl surname Dempsey. I wonder if that’s family of Desmond & Dempsey PJs both Niomi and Joe used to promote for their mate for free. The rich London socialite circle is basically incestuous ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Joe like that girl's instagram posts?? Too much of a coincidence for them both to disappear from her followers list.

Also, can you do indoor yoga with multiple households in such a small space when it's Tier 2??? No social distancing either. Never mind being irresponsible, she must be thick to put this online.
Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 22.15.05.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Does Joe like that girl's instagram posts?? Too much of a coincidence for them both to disappear from her followers list.

Also, can you do indoor yoga with multiple households in such a small space when it's Tier 2??? No social distancing either. Never mind being irresponsible, she must be thick to put this online.
View attachment 337269
gyms are exempt so I think this is ok 🤔

I’m in tier 3 and gyms can open but can’t run classes 🙄 which is dumb. But also I know there are other pilates training courses going on up here, I think they are allowed if it’s education.

I can’t believe how many people there are in that room, to have to all teach a 60 min class...that seems like a lotttttttttttt of yoga for one day 😬

Reactions: 15
Niomi must’ve blocked him then if she found out he has a new girl - but how would she know since he didn’t post anything about that (if it’s true)?
I'd guess that Nims and Joe have mutual friends and that's how she found out. I wonder if that's why she jumped into things with Dettol Daddy so quickly (romantic strolls etc.) because she knew Joey had already moved on and she wanted him to see that she had moved on just as quickly.

Reactions: 7
From Metro

In tier 2 physical activity and exercise classes will only be permitted if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a bubble with)

Reactions: 5
From Metro

In tier 2 physical activity and exercise classes will only be permitted if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a bubble with)
There’s an exception for ‘sport for educational purposes’ though which I guess is what a yoga instructor training course falls into. They are definitely doing the same training day at the provider I did my Pilates course with up here in tier 3 so I think it must be allowed (not saying I agree!)

Reactions: 2
Oh I see, interesting that households can't mix in restaurants but but can mix in an exercise class? Anyway my apologies to Nimbobs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.