Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAIT EVERYONE just a thought. Joe is jobless. This girl and her sister work in the media industry. Is he a mere employee to Truffle Social? The social media agency the sister is a founder of..

This could explain why he is lurking in background gawmless. The man is just trying to pay his mortgage.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hmmm I’m gearing up for the mental whiplash if I have to do the world’s biggest U turn on Joe...but let’s not forget Niomi has been seen hand in hand with someone too...more info needed 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watch the videos on this post, he’s in the background. Obviously a small gathering, and he’s only just started following her recently so it’s not like he’s having dinner with close friends he’s known for years. I bet they are dating... her personality seems a bit immature for a 30 yr old though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s definitely gorgeous, but seems like the opposite of Joe, if they are dating, I don’t think it’ll last. Although we never really got to know Joe so we don’t know what he’s really like. Apart from that snippet where he’s singing in the car with his mates to Miley Cyrus 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I thought Niomi moved on already
Yeah, Nims was seen on a romantic stroll a while ago. They both moved on pretty quickly especially considering they were engaged. Makes me wonder if there was cheating involved....

It's amazing to me that they are both back in the dating game so quickly in between lockdowns in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 24
I can't see that video for some odd reason, but is it really Joe? Isn't it her sister @ellietruffle her boyfriend

Reactions: 2
I can't see that video for some odd reason, but is it really Joe? Isn't it her sister @ellietruffle her boyfriend
They’re both there

She’s definitely gorgeous, but seems like the opposite of Joe, if they are dating, I don’t think it’ll last.
See I actually think this must be more of Joe’s type - remember he was originally set up with Charlotte, who also seems quite a party animal. Seems to me like Niomi was the more sensible choice and not typical of his usual type

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope for Joey this is just acclimatising into his new job working for truffle social ... if it is a work thing it’s a massive step down from his previous job reputationally but who knows they might have matched his salary... beggars can’t be choosers in this pandemic 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I really hope this is just work for him. I do believe Jo is deep down a decent guy and doesn’t think with his 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re both there

See I actually think this must be more of Joe’s type - remember he was originally set up with Charlotte, who also seems quite a party animal. Seems to me like Niomi was the more sensible choice and not typical of his usual type
Oooh you’re spot on actually! And after 4(?) years of boring nims, he’s probably realised there’s no point in trying to do what he thinks is right/best and actually just do whatever the f he wants and date someone that’s fun and full of life (making this assumption based off her IG account, not necessarily a true representation ofc)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let’s hope for Joey this is just acclimatising into his new job working for truffle social ... if it is a work thing it’s a massive step down from his previous job reputationally but who knows they might have matched his salary... beggars can’t be choosers in this pandemic 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I really hope this is just work for him. I do believe Jo is deep down a decent guy and doesn’t think with his 🍆
Hm. I'm not sure it's so innocent since it seems Nims has recently unfollowed both Joe and this new girl. Maybe we'll find out more in time...

Reactions: 6
They’re both there

Well Niomi was his first serious girlfriend so no one knows what his type is actually. Plus all Joe did when with Niomi was work a lot. He wasn’t out partying all the time like Anna and her sister. If they are dating it is defo a rebound. She is too gregarious for his quiet sensibilities...

Reactions: 1
All this truffle and pasta content on her sister's insta makes me think of Nims and Roger, having a romantic date, in her What I eat in a day video
Screenshot_2020-12-07-01-58-47-944_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If you’re ready to move on and try new things, the decent thing to do is break up. If there was cheating involved, then that’s terrible, but I doubt it from Niomi’s “he’s not a bad person” speech.

Reactions: 12
Ok if you say so, the picture @Dadida shared looks very vague to me.
I’m trying to screenshot for you but I can’t click quick enough, if you see here though it’s Joe in the background and the boyfriend comes forward. It’s really obvious in the video because Joe comes closer when she falls off the chair and you get a full shot of the boyfriend

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well Niomi was his first serious girlfriend so no one knows what his type is actually. Plus all Joe did when with Niomi was work a lot. He wasn’t out partying all the time like Anna and her sister. If they are dating it is defo a rebound. She is too gregarious for his quiet sensibilities...
How do we know that she was his first girlfriend?
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t prefer louder more outgoing girls. Given that he was set up with Charlotte by mutual friends or something, they must know what kinda girl he was looking for?

Reactions: 6
Anna is absolutely stunning but girl needs to learn what sunscreen is. Holy sun damage..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Reading the last two pages made me crave pasta so bad haha... I enjoy hanging here daily with you guys, good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.