Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why people feel bad for Niomi right now.

Joe is in a room with a woman after four months of breakup.
Niomi was seen HOLDING HANDS with a guy just a month after her breakup.
Well Joe dumped Niomi so it is different.

Reactions: 23
Is she holding a cigarette? If they are dating, wow he really did find the antithesis of niomi. I feel for her though, seeing that would be hard on anyone.
I noticed the same. I’m pretty sure it cigarette.
I feel like she’s just a rebound..

Reactions: 4
I'm glad they are all distancing properly......or not! (n) :confused:
I’m a little unsure how the class is allowed to go ahead. I thought “exercise classes” in tier 2 had to be outdoors? Have a missed something?

Reactions: 3
I’m a little unsure how the class is allowed to go ahead. I thought “exercise classes” in tier 2 had to be outdoors? Have a missed something?
If it's like education then face-to-face teaching is allowed. It appears they "taught" a class to other students in their group, so it wasn't a public class, per se. I'm not sure how you teach yoga and social distance though, what with correcting people's posture and such.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I just had to drop something off in Notting Hill and walked down Ledbury Road, gosh it’s so nice! Can’t blame her for wanting to live there.

if that’s his new girl, I feel so sorry for her. That awful sickening feeling -especially as she’s so gorgeous.

I do know a few girls that went to school with Anna - very similar to her. Very keen to be seen as the laid back, fun, cool girl. Don’t know about Anna but it wasn’t the case deep down.

Reactions: 22
I mentioned it in another thread, but if you watch her Mother’s Day blog, she basically giggles at her mom eating her entire tea spread while her’s (Niomi’s) vegan spread had, like, two bites in it.
Remember when she said this small plate of incredibly healthy food was so much she probably wouldn't be able to finish it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm only just watching the sustainable gifts video - I cannot believe she didn't even know the cookies were packaged individually in what looks like plastic of some kind. Really shows how low effort she is, she clearly hadn't even opened that box before showing it on camera. Ridiculous.
Also who gifts someone deodorant for Christmas? If someone gave me deodorant I'd think they were trying to tell me something!! The Wild deodorant is actually a great product. Not something you'd give as a gift though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god that feeling of finding out your ex has moved on is awful, especially if it's with someone as pretty and vivacious as this girl. I feel for Niomi.

Reactions: 16
This will be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who doesn’t think this new Anna girl is as gorgeous as everyone is making out? She’s not ugly but I see her as just average? I actually think Niomi is much prettier, but hey I guess that’s preference and we all see people in different ways! I feel like Anna being skinny and her confidence is making people think she’s more special than she is. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 53
both Niomi and Joe have apparently chosen rebounds who don’t know what sunscreen is.
Also many commenting on how gorgeous Anna is - she is by all means good looking of course, but she has that trashy look that I have noticed many women in her age group in UK have - don’t know how to use eyeliner, big hair, false lashes, basic skimpy clothes and heels so high they don’t know how to walk in them. Reminds me of London night life where you often see these girls being drunk and loud and urinating on the streets. Something obnoxious about her. That does not neccesseraly mean she’s fun.
As boring and fake our Niomi is, I couldn’t imagine this kind of tackiness from her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
This will be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who doesn’t think this new Anna girl is as gorgeous as everyone is making out? She’s not ugly but I see her as just average? I actually think Niomi is much prettier, but hey I guess that’s preference and we all see people in different ways! I feel like Anna being skinny and her confidence is making people think she’s more special than she is. 😬
I also think Niomi is much prettier. Also, from what I've seen of Anna (admittedly not all that much) Nims just seems classier, (or maybe just looks classier!) which I'm sure is what Joe is looking for in his eventual wife, but not necessarily in his rebound. I think all the wedding planning made Joe come to the realisation that he wasn't ready to settle down just yet; his apparent rebound with a fun time party girl is indicative of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If she’s average, I’m tragically ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love this comment because even though I completely disagree and think Anna's face is stunning and Niomi's average, it's SO good to know how subjective beauty standards are!! Like knowing that we all have different views on who looks better - while it's shallow and they're both pretty - is refreshing. Just shows that it's impossible to compare attractiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No hate to anyone at all, I just don't see the importance of what Joes potential new flame looks like 'compared' to Niomi. People have moved on MUCH quicker than Joe has...I just say let them both live their lives apart from each other and get on with it. She decides to have her life all online and we see exactly what she wabts us to see...for all we know she could have been sleeping with someone for ages and we wouldn't know! Yeah it sucks they broke up but it's done with now..aren't we all past the stage now of feeling sorry for either him or her? I know I am 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.