Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate to anyone at all, I just don't see the importance of what Joes potential new flame looks like 'compared' to Niomi. People have moved on MUCH quicker than Joe has...I just say let them both live their lives apart from each other and get on with it. She decides to have her life all online and we see exactly what she wabts us to see...for all we know she could have been sleeping with someone for ages and we wouldn't know! Yeah it sucks they broke up but it's done with now..aren't we all past the stage now of feeling sorry for either him or her? I know I am 🤣
Very true.. I guess it's just more interesting gossip than Niomi's boring gift guide vids. I haven't watched any of vlogmas, tried to watch the first one and got bored. Feel like now the Joe drama is done with, I'm gonna be checking this thread less often and relying on you guys for any interesting updates. I think the reason I still followed Niomi and not any other influencers from her generation is that she at least came across as a grown up. Zalfie/Tanya Burr/other brit crew act like perpetual 12 year olds IMO. I can't watch them! and newer youtubers make me feel old.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, Nims was seen on a romantic stroll a while ago. They both moved on pretty quickly especially considering they were engaged. Makes me wonder if there was cheating involved....

It's amazing to me that they are both back in the dating game so quickly in between lockdowns in the middle of a pandemic.
And especially after being engaged and having been together a few years!

In a pandemic is worse though, so irresponsible

Reactions: 4
No hate to anyone at all, I just don't see the importance of what Joes potential new flame looks like 'compared' to Niomi. People have moved on MUCH quicker than Joe has...I just say let them both live their lives apart from each other and get on with it. She decides to have her life all online and we see exactly what she wabts us to see...for all we know she could have been sleeping with someone for ages and we wouldn't know! Yeah it sucks they broke up but it's done with now..aren't we all past the stage now of feeling sorry for either him or her? I know I am
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. It reminds me of high school, comparing a new girl (?) her looks 'compared' to Niomi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m a little unsure how the class is allowed to go ahead. I thought “exercise classes” in tier 2 had to be outdoors? Have a missed something?
I actually meant for this outdoor party/gathering, but yes, Yoga too!

Reactions: 1
I don't know why people feel bad for Niomi right now.

Joe is in a room with a woman after four months of breakup.
Niomi was seen HOLDING HANDS with a guy just a month after her breakup.
Whether she was holding hands with someone is true or not, what do people expect, for the other person to just not have a life for however long and then finally start dating? If he's started dating 4 months after a break up, so what - he's entitled to. Honestly some people act like you're not allowed to move on/ have a life just cause you broke up with someone. If she still followed him and saw the new girl on his feed then that's her fault, she should have just unfollowed him when they broke up. He can't edit his life and hide/ show things just for her benefit / to protect her feelings.

Reactions: 20
Whether she was holding hands with someone is true or not, what do people expect, for the other person to just not have a life for however long and then finally start dating? If he's started dating 4 months after a break up, so what - he's entitled to. Honestly some people act like you're not allowed to move on/ have a life just cause you broke up with someone. If she still followed him and saw the new girl on his feed then that's her fault, she should have just unfollowed him when they broke up. He can't edit his life and hide/ show things just for her benefit / to protect her feelings.
I think these are different things though. We can agree that Joe can do whatever he wants now and still feel for Niomi. It’s on her to limit her exposure to stuff she might not want to see, certainly. But when you’ve been heartbroken, knowing that someone is entitled to get on with their life doesn’t make it sting any less.

Reactions: 16
If she still followed him and saw the new girl on his feed then that's her fault, she should have just unfollowed him when they broke up.
Totally agree with you but just to add - he didn't even post this girl on his feed! Nor was he even tagged in the video/photos. It's just her who is tagged, and he's in the background. He's really not like he's flaunting potentially meeting someone new or anything. She must've been looking for what Anna was tagged in, or her friends did and told her or something. Plus like someone else said - he's literally just there in the background, he's not all over her or anything?
Unlike Niomi who, if I recall an older thread right, was walking around Joe's area hand in hand with another guy weeks after they split clearly hoping Joe would see. But yeah, it's Niomi who is the victim again here...seems more like she can dish it but she can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She really needs to give those laughing emojis a rest. Does she think that adding an emoji to whatever she writes will make it funny? Poor thing doesn't know how humour works, she has never said anything remotely funny.

Which makes me feel a bit sorry for her if Joe did move on. She is surely aware by now that she is boring in comparison to other (most) girls, and she must feel insecure if he's dating that Anna girl.

Reactions: 20
Totally agree with you but just to add - he didn't even post this girl on his feed! Nor was he even tagged in the video/photos. It's just her who is tagged, and he's in the background. He's really not like he's flaunting potentially meeting someone new or anything. She must've been looking for what Anna was tagged in, or her friends did and told her or something. Plus like someone else said - he's literally just there in the background, he's not all over her or anything?
Unlike Niomi who, if I recall an older thread right, was walking around Joe's area hand in hand with another guy weeks after they split clearly hoping Joe would see. But yeah, it's Niomi who is the victim again here...seems more like she can dish it but she can't take it.
Joe and that Anna girl don't even come close in those videos. The only thing I found interesting was that he was touching the blonde woman. I mean I'm not even convinced that he is seeing this Anna girl and if he does, good for him. They were shooting something and maybe it's just a work related thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe Joe is just having a good time! There seems a general feeling on here that she was incredible controlling and rather uptight and that perhaps they never really properly were themselves with one another. The pandemic opened his eyes to it all and yes maybe he should have done it sooner (probably not easy if they were in lockdown together) but he checked out of that relationship a while ago I would say. So maybe now he is just having a relax and a good time, he is entitled to and should enjoy it. Maybe he unfollowed Niomi to protect her but also to break free. They aren’t going to get back together, he is free to go and live his life, she is not his responsibility any more.

On the same vein so is she - she can get over her heartbreak however she feels fit. If it means sitting in a dark room and crying for days fine or if it means starting a fling with someone else - fine. As the famous quote from Greys Anatomy says - he broke them (yes argue the ins and outs of it are debatable but he ended it) and how she chooses to put herself back together is completely up to her. She owes him nothing. The best thing she can do now is cut him out of her life forever - there is no friendships that can come from the ashes of that relationship, she will have to accept that she will loose some friends because they are Joes family and friends, just as Joe will loose his relationship with her family and DM - it’s hard but it’s life.

They are both idiots for breaking lockdown and tier rules - there is no excusing that and they both should do better.

sorry for the essay fellow tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look, the new girl does the same cringey poses...

These girls really all seem the same. All about the gram, showing off their starved bodies and faking smiles. Pahhfect lives I'm sure s/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Niomi, who has lived in India, studied Ayurveda, just completed a yoga course, loves a turmeric latte, and lentil soup, has nothing to say about the farmers' protests in India. Nor do any of her other peers in the London "wellness" community. It's actually gross watching them all capitalize off of Indian practices and resources and be totally silent when it comes to the exploitation of that labour. Classic Brits!
Things like this absolutely wind me up! So many influencers are happy to profit off other cultures but couldn't give a damn about the people that created them or their welfare.

I can't stand people like this.

Reactions: 11
Don't feel bad for Dimbobs. Remember how many times she's drilled that she's "feeling really positive" and doing "absolutely pahfect" a month after the split!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps Joe’s relationship to this Anna the Influencer Manager/Trashy Socialite is purely a business relationship in that he wants to capitalise on the followers he got from Niomi and become an influenza too, and wants her to manage him.

I’m joking, obviously, he could not have made it clearer how much he hates the whole influenza schtick, but CAN YOU IMAGINE Joe the Influencer? 😂 What would his first #spon be? Warburtons? Domino’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. It reminds me of high school, comparing a new girl (?) her looks 'compared' to Niomi.
I’d hope people are less ‘Comparing them” and it being more of an unfortunately relatable situation (I know I’ve been there) where an ex moves on, in some cases rather quickly, with someone who is clearly very beautiful. I know he’s very entitled to move on but it doesn’t make it any less painful when it does happen. 😬 that being said, niomi “seems” confident enough, maybe she’ll be fine

Reactions: 12
The London Raya crowd is so incestuous. Niomi's hookup Charl Malan also follows Anna and has liked her photos. It's only a matter of time before Niomi and Joe run into each other at a party or bar. This event was in Niomi's neighbourhood too. I'm sure they've each spotted one another on the app already. This does look like some bizarre video shoot for Truffle Social though so perhaps Joe got a new job... For Anna to unfollow Niomi is a bit suspicious though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.