Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
vlogmas this year will expose how she truly does nothing all day. I am a fan of her vlogmas but I don't want to see her posing and preening all day, complaining about e-mails, doing yoga in poor form and sitting around promoting ads. there is no joey, no trip abroad, no smart swap event, no family gatherings (hopefully)...
I think she will 100% be doing family gatherings, i don't know if she will have the gall to film them (althought maybe she is just so lacking in self awareness she will?)

Reactions: 5
Many, many, many moons ago my mum worked as a telephonist in a company office-a sweet maker. When the rep came back from flogging their wares, he had pockets full of toffees. He gave hand fulls to the staff and they took them home; word spread of the new flavours, literally by word of mouth.

Fast forward to 2020/ 'Influencers' abound and receive the tat/gifts to spread the word. Their platforms are YouTube/Instagram etc. The big difference here is that the influencer is the centre of attention 1st-not so much the product. If they don't get people to LOVE them ADORE them-puke puke the companies that shower them with freebies wouldn't be interested.

SOME of the influencers are intelligent and can string sentences together. They do their research and are knowledgeable. They can be informative-might even have qualifications to back up what they say/produce/do. In my opinion, these people might last because they do have a POV or an area of interest that genuinely offers something to their followers. They mature and grow.

That brings us to Dimbobs. She was told by a medium that she would help people. The very surprising/unsettling thing is that some of her followers post that Niomi has helped them-break ups/wellness/yoga/veganism etc etc. In a way, this just highlights how seemingly lost a lot of people might be that they would look to someone as uneducated and shallow as Niomi for help/guidance. In some ways by losing Joeeey she's become an insufferable agony aunt, rising above her broken heart with all the facile Chinese cookie homilies. She's the tragedy queen in her own online production. In my opinion, she is milking this break up for all she's worth. Constantly referencing the rejection but not revealing anything concrete. Her needy followers are lapping this up so, even though she has very low quality content, she's pulling in the numbers and the freebies keep coming.

When, not if, she runs out of garbage to post and the audience has grown up, she will fade away and have a nice financial cushion. The only way she is SMART is that she knows how to manipulate the faceless acolytes. She gets that they are waiting to see some flesh, tacky make up, cute shots with Daisy May and Noodle, What I eat In a Day blah blah.

Most influencers are billboards who prostitute themselves for financial gain-Dimbobs sees nothing immoral about this. For her she is the centre of the universe and anyone who would prefer to work hard and contribute something worthwhile to society is an interesting specimen. When she went to the charity shop she was like a child down the rabbit hole.Wide eyed and playing at shops. She has a social conscience chip missing and this somehow reflects her upbringing.Me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeee is her clear mantra.

Most people on here seem to equate effort with reward. We don't condone 'no effort with constant/huge reward'.

That is why she disgusts us so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why I can’t find any reviews of her products... how long has it been since the launch?
Someone asked Caroline Hirons about them yesterday. Her view was they're fine if there's nothing you're trying to fix.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In her shoes, I wouldn't do vlogmas either. She's already been caught breaking lockdown rules so it would probably be hard for her to film every day without exposing similar things.

Reactions: 7
Weird that she wants to film videos "with purpose". I guarantee no one gives a tit about her showing sustainable gift wrapping, christmas recipes. You only have to look at the views of these videos on her channel compared with vlogs. People don't watch her to actually learn things, she has nothing to offer in this area because she has no interest deeper than a puddle and there are thousands of people more knowledgeable to watch. People only watch her to see her dreamy life and what she is eating.

Reactions: 19
So basically her skincare is fine if you have already decent skin. Well when I was on the combined pill my skin was perfect no matter what I did to it - I often did nothing (gross I know) with no consequences. But she’s not selling her range as a ‘ok for already good/normal skin’ line...hasn’t she said multiple times about the skin troubles she personally has and how she wanted a line that would ‘work for everyone’ ? Well not ‘everyone’ has skin that needs a range that only works for ok skin! So while I’m sure Caroline wasn’t shading her she has basically confirmed what we have already been saying for ages. And people with skin that doesn’t need much help don’t really need to spend £100 on a crap influencer range when, in my experience at least, if your skin is fine you may as well use whatever is affordable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weird that she wants to film videos "with purpose". I guarantee no one gives a tit about her showing sustainable gift wrapping, christmas recipes. You only have to look at the views of these videos on her channel compared with vlogs. People don't watch her to actually learn things, she has nothing to offer in this area because she has no interest deeper than a puddle and there are thousands of people more knowledgeable to watch. People only watch her to see her dreamy life and what she is eating.
She knows that the only reason people watch her is because they want to see her lifestyle. And right now, she thinks there’s nothing about her life to be envious about. She’s lost dreamy Joey, there won’t be any daily Christmas treats, no running late to meetings in Covent Garden and possibly no nutcracker at the ballet.

She really could turn it around. Show a chilled out Christmas at home with the family, put some effort into making baking videos, craft sessions that she does via zoom with brands... but she won’t. Just like she had the whole support of this forum when she and Joe split and then lost it by acting like a smug Sloane Ranger, she’ll throw the opportunity away.

The viewers only serve one purpose to Niomi and that is to make her feel better about her privileged life.

Reactions: 21
In her shoes, I wouldn't do vlogmas either. She's already been caught breaking lockdown rules so it would probably be hard for her to film every day without exposing similar things.
If she had a creative bone in her tiny body, she'd be able to find different things to highlight in each vlogmas day even while at home. Yes, some things would be repetitive but that's the nature of daily vlogs anyways and I'm sure viewers would cut her some extra slack considering it's the middle of the pandemic and we understand she can't go to the ballet or ice skating or shopping at Harrods or whatever.

But she could do, while staying at home and inspiring her viewers to do the same, breakfast/lunch/dessert/dinner festive cookalongs since she allegedly loves to cook, along with some yoga flows inspired by the season, a daily festive but stay at home look, etc. Smth like: Day 1, a "minced pie inspired porridge" along with the rest of her normal day. Day 2: chestnut salad. Day 3: gingerbread cookies. Day 4: stuffing and mashed potatoes. And so on. She could even do a weekly festive movie night with her sister. Walks along the country. And she could intersperse the #ADs she's dying to do in all of that, in a way that wouldn't feel like you're getting whacked over the head with paid advertisements. But it'd be too much work.

Reactions: 21
So basically her skincare is fine if you have already decent skin. Well when I was on the combined pill my skin was perfect no matter what I did to it - I often did nothing (gross I know) with no consequences. But she’s not selling her range as a ‘ok for already good/normal skin’ line...hasn’t she said multiple times about the skin troubles she personally has and how she wanted a line that would ‘work for everyone’ ? Well not ‘everyone’ has skin that needs a range that only works for ok skin! So while I’m sure Caroline wasn’t shading her she has basically confirmed what we have already been saying for ages. And people with skin that doesn’t need much help don’t really need to spend £100 on a crap influencer range when, in my experience at least, if your skin is fine you may as well use whatever is affordable.
And if you look at the birthday picture of grandpop, granny botox had a face like the underground map-lines all over!! So much for her wonderful skin care regime!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If she had a creative bone in her tiny body, she'd be able to find different things to highlight in each vlogmas day even while at home. Yes, some things would be repetitive but that's the nature of daily vlogs anyways and I'm sure viewers would cut her some extra slack considering it's the middle of the pandemic and we understand she can't go to the ballet or ice skating or shopping at Harrods or whatever.

But she could do, while staying at home and inspiring her viewers to do the same, breakfast/lunch/dessert/dinner festive cookalongs since she allegedly loves to cook, along with some yoga flows inspired by the season, a daily festive but stay at home look, etc. Smth like: Day 1, a "minced pie inspired porridge" along with the rest of her normal day. Day 2: chestnut salad. Day 3: gingerbread cookies. Day 4: stuffing and mashed potatoes. And so on. She could even do a weekly festive movie night with her sister. Walks along the country. And she could intersperse the #ADs she's dying to do in all of that, in a way that wouldn't feel like you're getting whacked over the head with paid advertisements. But it'd be too much work.
There are so many Christmassy things I can think of off the top of my head (along with your great suggestions) that she could do if she bothered for a whole vlogmas:
1. Do a whole vegan Christmas dinner - cook one part a day for a week, e.g. different types of potatoes on a Monday, meat alternatives on a Tuesday, vegetables on the Wednesday, etc etc
2. Cruelty free beauty Christmas giftsets from affordable to higher end for whatever your budget is
3. Sustainable alternatives to Christmas wrapping paper and stuff like that
4. Use her yoga teaching to do a Christmas destress flow because it can be a stressful time; she says she's been doing meditation, she could talk through a session of that as well
5. A video about nice parks or areas to walk/run around in Sussex; she did that series of videos about Notting Hill and whatever but never about Sussex or even Brighton I don't think?

She could do so much and still probably get a bunch of ads in there. She's just lazy and uncreative.

Reactions: 15
^ yea, but that would require actual planning and work on her part.. she's too pahhhfect for any of that ;P

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope Lazy Lady Nims reads here because you lovely ladies are coming up with some great ideas for her!

The best yoga teacher I ever had always started each class with a story relating to the moon phase, the changing season, the weather etc. Truly lovely and she always had a new story related to the practice of the day. Niomi could do something similar but I don’t think she has a creative bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are so many Christmassy things I can think of off the top of my head (along with your great suggestions) that she could do if she bothered for a whole vlogmas:
1. Do a whole vegan Christmas dinner - cook one part a day for a week, e.g. different types of potatoes on a Monday, meat alternatives on a Tuesday, vegetables on the Wednesday, etc etc
2. Cruelty free beauty Christmas giftsets from affordable to higher end for whatever your budget is
3. Sustainable alternatives to Christmas wrapping paper and stuff like that
4. Use her yoga teaching to do a Christmas destress flow because it can be a stressful time; she says she's been doing meditation, she could talk through a session of that as well
5. A video about nice parks or areas to walk/run around in Sussex; she did that series of videos about Notting Hill and whatever but never about Sussex or even Brighton I don't think?

She could do so much and still probably get a bunch of ads in there. She's just lazy and uncreative.
Fick innit!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.