Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are being way too harsh.

It takes a lot of effort and manual labor to lug around a stack of books, pretend to read, condescendingly and hypocritically lecture people on learning, randomly lift a leg up while taking photos and move from one corner of the room to the next. That's F I V E whole things in one day. :cry: No one could possibly put up with that much.

Just imagining all that hard work is making me dizzy. I need to decompress. I'm going to go take a 3 hour bubble bath now.
The worst of this? She probably thinks she is overworking her ass off. I can't believe there was a time when I thought she was anything other than fake fake fake (and a sloth)

Reactions: 11
Last year if I remember correctly she promoted the Women for Women charity? Looking into it, some of the finances are questionable in terms of actual money going to good causes, but she was involved which was a start.

Yesterday the UK government announced that they are cutting the foreign aid budget, going back on their promise to keep it at a set level of GDP.

Maybe she could do something useful like spread this information to her followers and promote some decent charities that can provide help?

' A cut to UK foreign aid announced by Rishi Sunak could see a million girls lose out on schooling, nearly three million women and children go without life-saving nutrition and 5.6 million children left unvaccinated, leading to “tens of thousands” of deaths, charities, aid experts and MPs have said. They have called the cut “unprincipled, unjustified and harmful” just as a global health crisis reverses decades of progress on poverty, healthcare and education. They also come despite the World Food Programme warning of famines of “biblical proportions” in 2021 without billions in aid, while Unicef estimates 500 million children have been unable to access learning due to coronavirus.'

But no, she's overworked herself this week and needed a bath. I bet she didn't even know of this cut.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Last year if I remember correctly she promoted the Women for Women charity? Looking into it, some of the finances are questionable in terms of actual money going to good causes, but she was involved which was a start.

Yesterday the UK government announced that they are cutting the foreign aid budget, going back on their promise to keep it at a set level of GDP.

Maybe she could do something useful like spread this information to her followers and promote some decent charities that can provide help?

' A cut to UK foreign aid announced by Rishi Sunak could see a million girls lose out on schooling, nearly three million women and children go without life-saving nutrition and 5.6 million children left unvaccinated, leading to “tens of thousands” of deaths, charities, aid experts and MPs have said. They have called the cut “unprincipled, unjustified and harmful” just as a global health crisis reverses decades of progress on poverty, healthcare and education. They also come despite the World Food Programme warning of famines of “biblical proportions” in 2021 without billions in aid, while Unicef estimates 500 million children have been unable to access learning due to coronavirus.'

But no, she's overworked herself this week and needed a bath. I bet she didn't even know of this cut.
i doubt she ever reads newspapers to be aware of anything outside of her life tbh

Reactions: 14

I imagine she doesn’t want to burn any bridges by being too political.

If being political is taking a stance against starving children.

Reactions: 18
I sent her a polite message on Instagram about promoting some charities, but she's not read it. She's just posted more videos of her doing Yoga and being SO TIRED. She needs to eat more.

Reactions: 8
I sent her a polite message on Instagram about promoting some charities, but she's not read it. She's just posted more videos of her doing Yoga and being SO TIRED. She needs to eat more.
I wrote the word 'cringe' on a leg up pose on her insta and got blocked 🤣🤣 so use pickuki now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Try sending her a link to donate to Save Matcha Lattes, Smoothie Bowl Awareness Month and Fundraising to Stop Feel New Tea from being discontinued.

Maybe that'll get her attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These influencers never have to take on board any feedback, they just block or give a passive aggressive reply and focus on the ass kissing. If I did subpar work/didn't pull my weight enough/was late/did something cringe, my senior would absolutely pull me up on it and tell me and there's no sugarcoating. Influencers just don't have that element to their work. They think they're so busy, doing 'work', people are being so so harsh :rolleyes:Just ridiculous really.

• Heart
She posted a video on Instagram Stories this morning of her doing even more online yoga, captioned that she was 'absolutely exhausted'.

There's nothing attractive or cool about pushing your body past its limits.

She posted a video on Instagram Stories this morning of her doing even more online yoga, captioned that she was 'absolutely exhausted'.

And her limit is so easily reached 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

yeh I haven't practised yoga much, but isn't this exactly what it is NOT about?

Reactions: 10
I swear a few months ago Niomi insisted she and her ‘team’ didn’t block anyone on her social media?

Am I imagining things? It’s 2020 so fairly likely.

Reactions: 8
I swear a few months ago Niomi insisted she and her ‘team’ didn’t block anyone on her social media?

Am I imagining things? It’s 2020 so fairly likely.
pretty sure all influencers claim this but they msotly do

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.