Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for anyone who needs it:

1) Nimbs is back at her mum's house in Brighton for lockdown
2) Her family had Covid before she came down, thus we are denied the sweet schadenfreude of her spreading it like peanut butter (unless she already did)
3) Yoga course is almost over, Jesus Christ what will she have to talk about after that last module, probably self love, oh God, save us
4) Dettol Daddy is stil liking her insta posts and Nims is engaging in some cringey poses. The girl is thirsty and it's not for green juice
5) JOE HAS BEEN SEEN WITH BREAD

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Recap for anyone who needs it:

1) Nimbs is back at her mum's house in Brighton for lockdown
2) Her family had Covid before she came down, thus we are denied the sweet schadenfreude of her spreading it like peanut butter (unless she already did)
3) Yoga course is almost over, Jesus Christ what will she have to talk about after that last module, probably self love, oh God, save us
4) Dettol Daddy is stil liking her insta posts and Nims is engaging in some cringey poses. The girl is thirsty and it's not for green juice
5) JOE HAS BEEN SEEN WITH BREAD

Did I miss anything?
Can’t forget this classy photo shoot that resurfaced!

E96FBCD9-BE4D-4BCC-9BBC-1DE0C87378D0.jpeg
12463B4C-8E87-4315-9C81-5E78A1DB52F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I don’t understand her most recent post at all. Having her world turned upside down insinuates Joe did the dumping, so why does she keep saying she is now being true to herself and knowing what she deserves etc.
If things were so awful before, why was she wedding planning and asking her friend to be her chief bridesmaid?!
She’s just been hugely embarrassed and told she isn’t the one for someone who she probably thought worshipped her (she seems to think this of a lot of people) and is now trying to redeem herself by making out she KNEW it was wrong and now it’s all pahhhfect and a million times BETTER than it was before.
In reality, you were dumped hun. It hurts. Admit it and then talk about something else. Not self love and self discovery and healing. Talk about restricting food and having a fake persona ‘cause that’s what you’re good at.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know if anyone has ever mentioned how Rosanna Falconer went to India and posted the most gorgeous pictures of palaces and forts, yet Niomi was there for two months and didn’t visit a single one.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know if anyone has ever mentioned how Rosanna Falconer went to India and posted the most gorgeous pictures of palaces and forts, yet Niomi was there for two months and didn’t visit a single one.
Sure she did. She worshipped the Temple of Soho House for the whole two months. #culturalexperience #socultured #realindia

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Niomi seems like the type of person who LOVES travelling but only to rich white people places. Even in the most exotic place in the world she'd find something beige and bland.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Niomi seems like the type of person who LOVES travelling but only to rich white people places. Even in the most exotic place in the world she'd find something beige and bland.
and wherever she goes she just eats the same food as well, I think I have said this before but being vegan really does make eating (which for me is a huge part of travel) boring IMO (I know there are LOADS of amazing vegan options everywhere, especially in India, but it would annoy me to have to really scour menus sometimes to make sure who i was with could eat something and not try local specialties- not to mention Joeeyyyyy always only ate vegan with her too. Imagine going to greece and not eating fish or seafood?)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
and wherever she goes she just eats the same food as well, I think I have said this before but being vegan really does make eating (which for me is a huge part of travel) boring IMO (I know there are LOADS of amazing vegan options everywhere, especially in India, but it would annoy me to have to really scour menus sometimes to make sure who i was with could eat something and not try local specialties- not to mention Joeeyyyyy always only ate vegan with her too. Imagine going to greece and not eating fish or seafood?)
Well, being vegan for ethical reasons (not to say this is Niomi's prime motivation) means that if scouring a few menus results in less animal suffering and death, that's a good trade. There are plenty of things to criticise Niomi for - including her personal brand of veganism, which is restrictive and avoidant of anything outside of the health vogue - but I don't think veganism while travelling is one, personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yes... in the moving to India video she was most excited about cool yoga studios, flagging trendy restaurants, and Soho Mumbai :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Well, being vegan for ethical reasons (not to say this is Niomi's prime motivation) means that if scouring a few menus results in less animal suffering and death, that's a good trade. There are plenty of things to criticise Niomi for - including her personal brand of veganism, which is restrictive and avoidant of anything outside of the health vogue - but I don't think veganism while travelling is one, personally.
okay I do get this, sorry I was probably projecting from a holiday I went on with a (very fussy, i.e. didn't eat mushrooms, along with manyyyyy other things, vegan) which made eating out a nightmare and this is how I see Niomi. She is (IMO) not an ethical vegan, but just uses it to limit food. but I just imagine being with someone who was vegan and barly ate bread etc and having to eat vegan to eat with them... sorry if this came across badly

Reactions: 27
I have found her motivation to eat vegaN:
"I’ve been vegan for three and a half years now, after becoming interested when a few friends went plant-based, and I try to eat as many different fruit and vegetables as I can. I only planned to try it for a day but I loved how energetic and awake I felt! I’ve never looked back."

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how she made India seem JUST LIKE London, only with higher population density and different accents.
I will never get over the fact that she didn't know yoga originated there. She missed out so much, I have never been to India but would LOVE to go just for the whole difference in culture, her being at SOHO house just made no sense, she could have made so much interesting content as well. I recall one vlog in which she explored?

Reactions: 17
okay I do get this, sorry I was probably projecting from a holiday I went on with a (very fussy, i.e. didn't eat mushrooms, along with manyyyyy other things, vegan) which made eating out a nightmare and this is how I see Niomi. She is (IMO) not an ethical vegan, but just uses it to limit food. but I just imagine being with someone who was vegan and barly ate bread etc and having to eat vegan to eat with them... sorry if this came across badly
I had this too, somebody who I went to Rome with. It was awful and I'd never do it again with someone who has different dietary requirements. I had to visit again to eat the good stuff.

Reactions: 9
You sound so sensitive. It's an open forum and it's the internet, people say whatever they want. No need to police around.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.