Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for Joe, this would grind my gears
Totally, but beyond that it's just incredibly insulting to anyone who follows her. It's only Wednesday (the third day of week) and she has already proclaimed that she's done enough for the week--not even just done enough in fact, but overdone it!! Most of her followers were working 8-9 hours everyday for the past three days while she was opening up presents in front of the camera, taking walks with her dog and sister, and doing yoga (something that's supposed to be relaxing in itself), and contrary to her, her followers have 2 more days to go!! She's literally been chilling with her family in their countryside mansion for days now. She's infuriatingly tone deaf, it's unbelievable. The least you can do is display some respect for your followers who have real jobs and responsibilities such that they can't afford to "allow themselves an evening to completely relax." She's a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s got to be trolling? “Overdone it”? “As always pushing myself to do more?” Every post of hers somehow manages to sound even less self-aware than the last!! I’ve never quite seen anything like it before. The grossly inflated sense of self this girl has!!! I actually can’t believe it! Someone seriously needs to knock her down a peg or four!!

View attachment 323910
There are actually no words

“as always pushing myself to do more and more” ah yes, poor you, how admirable!!!! Unlike the peasants who get up at 6am to, you know, actually GO TO WORK and work 8-12 hour shifts. shame on them for having no time to practice yoga all day, open gifted food and clothes and practice sElF lOvE. you work so hard we are all in awe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's so full of it.. I bet that at the end of her day of bsing to strangers on the internet ( wow what a job) when the lights are off and she's lying in her bed alone her thoughts are bleak..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's so full of it.. I bet that at the end of her day of bsing to strangers on the internet ( wow what a job) when the lights are off and she's lying in her bed alone her thoughts are bleak..
I hope so.

Reactions: 4
I just want to point out that Niomi's last video ("Winter Makeup Tutorial") was sponsored by BareMinerals yet she did not disclose this in the title nor in the thumbnail. Similarly, her vlog from October ("How Did the Clairvoyant Know This?!") was sponsored by Origins yet no mention of this in the title or thumbnail. Another vlog from September ("My New Home! Moving vlog") was sponsored by NoteCube yet--you guessed it--nothing in the title or thumbnail. You could argue that the Smart Skin video should have also said "AD" since it's her own brand. These are literally just a few of the most examples that I happened to come across by having a quick look (there are probably way more!). Basically when you look at her last 10 videos, more than half of them are in fact advertisements, yet she only disclosed 2 (in the titles only, never on the thumbnails). She's very clearly a serial rule breaker at this point. It's NOT just a one time mistake or oversight--it's deliberate!!! I've just submitted a complaint to ASA (the British Advertising Standards Authority) and I really encourage you guys to do the same to make sure that they really take it seriously (only takes 5 minutes, I promise). https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html It's sickening that she gets away with all of this. She's so sanctimonious, acting like she's such an ethical/honest/pure person, yet she can't even do the bare minimum which is to comply with the law and disclose when she's being paid to push consumerist goods down our throats. Her lying ass needs to be called out and face consequences for her actions, for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The audacity of posting about 'overdoing it' when her 'job' is literally just getting free tit sent to her, taking selfies, and going out to brunch. During a global pandemic where so many people with legitimate jobs are spread so thin and burning the candle at both ends just trying to survive. She's the epitome of the spoiled, entitled, vapid, privileged white girl. what an absolute dolt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am becoming endlessly amused by Niomi's desire not to be an influencer, yet her reliance on being an influencer to keep on living the lifestyle she enjoys. She wants to be a socialite on the pages of Tatler, with a few pet charity causes and plenty of time for yoga and brunch, with the perfect house in the country etc. But I doubt the wealthy husband to bankroll such a life is attracted to an influencer with a law degree she's never used, who spends a lot of time obsessing over her food and makes money shilling for competing skincare brands.

Reactions: 22
You guys are being way too harsh.

It takes a lot of effort and manual labor to lug around a stack of books, pretend to read, condescendingly and hypocritically lecture people on learning, randomly lift a leg up while taking photos and move from one corner of the room to the next. That's F I V E whole things in one day. :cry: No one could possibly put up with that much.

Just imagining all that hard work is making me dizzy. I need to decompress. I'm going to go take a 3 hour bubble bath now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When you do sweet f a all day, the minimum seems tiring.
This is so true. Found this was the case during my unemployed time some years back. I would vacuum, cook a meal, read a few pages and it was suddenly the evening and any additional errand I had to run seemed like a huge task. I find the more you do, the more you can do (up to a sensible point). No wonder these youtubers think their joke of a job is very time consuming and exhausting.

And that hot chocolate looks more like marshmallow soup than cocoa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is so true. Found this was the case during my unemployed time some years back. I would vacuum, cook a meal, read a few pages and it was suddenly the evening and any additional errand I had to run seemed like a huge task. I find the more you do, you more you can do (up to a sensible point). No wonder these youtubers think their joke of a job is very time consuming and exhausting.
True! Most people are more productive when they're actually busier. I know when I've got nothing to do, everything seems like a chore and even doing laundry counts as a proper task. She's a JOKE.

Reactions: 17
At least that's a real hot chocolate and not a hot form nutrition protein powder like last year :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so interested to see whether she congratulates/promotes Venetia’s new candle collaboration. Venetia publicly supports Niomi in everything she does (except fast fashion related) but I get a feeling Princess Dimbob will be waiting for her candles to turn up via ethically sourced sustainable courier...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so interested to see whether she congratulates/promotes Venetia’s new candle collaboration. Venetia publicly supports Niomi in everything she does (except fast fashion related) but I get a feeling Princess Dimbob will be waiting for her candles to turn up via ethically sourced sustainable courier...
will a dozen doves carrying candles fly them in to give Niomi zero carbon footprint experience she so longs for? She sure deserves it after such a hard week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.