Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Audrey Hepburn was known for sadly hiding her eating disorder and depression 😢 kate middleton seems to be very controlled about her weight too. No surprises these are niomis role models.

Vlogmas was always her best content, but without joey she won't do it. Bummer, could do with some jolly vegan content tbh.

She started to mirror the socialites she hangs with, the slower speech etc. She likes that set, thought joey did too so she apes them. She wants to be a little posher than she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s only just now thinking about doing some gift guides? Little late for that Nims... Fleur Has already done like 6 of them (granted those videos are more her thing)

Reactions: 13
I am literally crying laughing at everyone's shared irritation over the posh voice 😂😂😂 and no Christmas vlogs, quelle surprise hun. Use YouTube/your former boyfriend to get famous then decide you don't like it. If you don't like it in the limelight stop doing paid ads and go be a private yoga teacher. Next thread title should be Deary me, am I Kate or Audrey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s only just now thinking about doing some gift guides? Little late for that Nims... Fleur Has already done like 6 of them (granted those videos are more her thing)
It’ll all be gifted shite anyway.
1. The whole Smart Skin range
2. Protein powder - great for a Christmas smoothie bowl!!!! Pahfect!!!
3. £200 white jeans :)
4. Origins skincare set - don’t forget to buy your smart skin as well though!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She knows she's boring AF especially with lockdown and no Joe, there's basically no point. But yeah I get the feeling that she's not into youtube anymore, she's focusing on instagram because it's less effort and quick money.
I don’t think she knows she’s boring, she’s not that self aware haha but yeah this year she doesnt have Joe to show off and pretty festive places to visit, so she would have to fill every vlog with her personality and it’s just not going to work for her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she's KAUDREY!!Now she's struggling for ideas. 'I know!💡💡I'll ask my beloved audience. Pick their sycophantic pea brains and chuck together some boring, cringe so called 'content'.
-How to move from one chair to another
-Perching
-Maximum leg exposure in a split skirt, avoiding a crotch shot
-Posing with a sweet dog ( keeping the dog from being the centre of attention)
-Bobble hats I have known and loved
-How to place my new Christmas stickers artfully.(hang on, forgot the factory packers do that tee hee)
-Elocution tips. I only know about Q Tips but I will do my best- s l o w l y but s u r e l y.(my bwain hurts now).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’ll all be gifted shite anyway.
1. The whole Smart Skin range
2. Protein powder - great for a Christmas smoothie bowl!!!! Pahfect!!!
3. £200 white jeans :)
4. Origins skincare set - don’t forget to buy your smart skin as well though!
Exactly. When she was rattling off her "brilliant" ideas, I kept thinking... all videos she can stuff full of ads/gifted/affiliate links instead of a normal vlogmas video where maybe she can sneak in just one of those things.

It irks me how these influencers think that they're doing their audience a favor by doing stuff like vlogmas. No, little fools. It's your job. It's literally why many people put up with all their crap the rest of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fleur actually puts effort into her gift guides. She even did a 'small business' one this year.

Niomi could do a eco-friendly, green credentials, vegan gift guide but that would take too much effort. And as we've seen from SmartSkin, effort is not on Niomi's radar. Bare minimum all the day for her.

Reactions: 21
Exactly. When she was rattling off her "brilliant" ideas, I kept thinking... all videos she can stuff full of ads/gifted/affiliate links instead of a normal vlogmas video where maybe she can sneak in just one of those things.

It irks me how these influencers think that they're doing their audience a favor by doing stuff like vlogmas. No, little fools. It's your job. It's literally why many people put up with all their crap the rest of the year.
I also don't get this thing influencers have about "I don't really like doing vlogs"(or whatever video... as you've said it is your job, most people have elements of their jobs they dislike... she will end up like Tanya Burr, rejecting the "job" that made her famous and with nothing to fall back on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fleur actually puts effort into her gift guides. She even did a 'small business' one this year.

Niomi could do a eco-friendly, green credentials, vegan gift guide but that would take too much effort. And as we've seen from SmartSkin, effort is not on Niomi's radar. Bare minimum all the day for her.
So for 'Bare Minerals read -'Bare Minimum' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the whole job associated with influencers needs to be axed. Now more than ever when we've had a year full of illness, death, mass unemployment and people working non-stop on the front line/other essential sectors. This pandemic should wake influencers and companies up that we don't want to see these idiots constantly flaunting their endless freebies and sponsorships to make even more money. It just seems so morally wrong that they get away with doing barely any work and yet are given countless freebies when people have been left with no money, loosing their jobs, relying on food banks to feed their families and burying their loved ones. Yet Niomi, Zoe, Tanya, Helen Anderson etc all flog this endless stream of free crap they have received or try to supposedly influence us to buy expensive tat when so many people are struggling to either hold down a full time job, find a job, pay their bills and feed their families. I am so fed up these influencers even exist. What was once fun videos to watch is now so vacuous and enraging that they complain about how hard they have got it to even make or edit videos. They need take their heads out their backsides, get a firm dose of reality and to get in the real world. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So for 'Bare Minerals read -'Bare Minimum' 🤣🤣🤣
this should be included in the new title!

I think the whole job associated with influencers needs to be axed. Now more than ever when we've had a year full of illness, death, mass unemployment and people working non-stop on the front line/other essential sectors. This pandemic should wake influencers and companies up that we don't want to see these idiots constantly flaunting their endless freebies and sponsorships to make even more money. It just seems so morally wrong that they get away with doing barely any work and yet are given countless freebies when people have been left with no money, loosing their jobs, relying on food banks to feed their families and burying their loved ones. Yet Niomi, Zoe, Tanya, Helen Anderson etc all flog this endless stream of free crap they have received or try to supposedly influence us to buy expensive tat when so many people are struggling to either hold down a full time job, find a job, pay their bills and feed their families. I am so fed up these influencers even exist. What was once fun videos to watch is now so vacuous and enraging that they complain about how hard they have got it to even make or edit videos. They need take their heads out their backsides, get a firm dose of reality and to get in the real world. Rant over.
totally agree, I was imagining by now thye would have started to lose sponsorships/free gifts etc but it doesn't seem to have happened. I think more people are just going to stop buying stuff they advertise tbh (I know I and lots of other people here actively do) and comapnies will start to realise this

Reactions: 2
I think somewhere along the line she only cared to do vlogmas to show off Joe and the *magical* activities they would do together. And with last year's vlogmas including her engagement? I can see why she would be hesitant to do it again - but if she's so over everything and healed and moved on she should have no problem with it. I liked Niomi in that 2015-2016 single phase of hers and admittedly enjoyed her vlogmas with Joe each year but this version of Niomi really has nothing to offer anyone.

Reactions: 12
Her new speech feels like she watched The Crown S4 and now wants to speak like Diana
I think she will end up joining that "celebrity" tinder thing jim Chapman and Sarah Tarleton met on, hoping for a rich husband who can support her

• Haha
I don't think her vlogmasses are memorable or fun. The only thing I remember is that her and Joe explored Bruges, because I thought Bruges looked so cosy and christmasy.

I think somewhere along the line she only cared to do vlogmas to show off Joe and the *magical* activities they would do together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No vlogmas? She has nothing to offer without vlogs and vlogmas. Good luck with that 🤷🏼‍♀️
bu tthen what would she film for vlogmas? not like she will have loads of in person events, what would it be, just online events and buying things/getting things free in the post?

Reactions: 3
bu tthen what would she film for vlogmas? not like she will have loads of in person events, what would it be, just online events and buying things/getting things free in the post?
vlogmas this year will expose how she truly does nothing all day. I am a fan of her vlogmas but I don't want to see her posing and preening all day, complaining about e-mails, doing yoga in poor form and sitting around promoting ads. there is no joey, no trip abroad, no smart swap event, no family gatherings (hopefully)...

Reactions: 13
Something I can't get past is her speech impediment (the way she pronounces her sibilant sounds, e.g. ac-shh-ally, competi-shhhion, collec-shhion). I know it's a real struggle some people have but it's kind of like nails on chalkboard for me 😬. I've always found it really difficult to listen to her because of this. Pretending to be Diana/Kate isn't going to change this I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.