Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so angry how much she earns, yet I slave away in a hospital all day long helping partially sighted and blind patients only to get £25K. :mad:

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe go fed up of Niomi getting constant freebies and her moaning about how hard she works despite doing very little. Joe may have been born into wealth but at least he worked hard for his own salary. It must have been totally devastating for him to loose his dream job in India. Yet Niomi didn't seem bothered at all and was happy to go back to London and resume her charmed life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Why I can’t find any reviews of her products... how long has it been since the launch?

Reactions: 4
I've seen a couple of reviews, they seemed overall happy with the products, but one review was done after using the stuff twice, another one was within a week, so I'm not sure how legit they are. I always think you need to give it at least 3 months.

Reactions: 8
It's maddening that a basic, painfully mediocre person can earn so much for contributing absolutely nothing to the world. I can't believe she's making so much, this world rewards the wrong people.

I have a friend who is a medical doctor with an extra PhD in science, that is 2 PhDs from a top university before she turned 28. She's working god knows how many hours a week and she doesn't even make 10% of what Niomi made last year. The thing is, she is also absolutely stunning. She could have easily worked as a model, but she chose to do something meaningful. It makes me sick that a nobody like Niomi, that does effing nothing all day, gets paid so much just to breath. And it's even more annoying that she is not the only one.

Rant over.
Yes it's unfair academics are known to be paid unfairly.
Gen Z on TikTok are doing it even better than the OG youtubers like Zoella. The D'amelios blew up overnight on TikTok, they are multi-millionaires in under a year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Of all the screenshots of her yoga journal she could have shared she chose to Instagram story KARMA YOGA . :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi, popping in here again! I can't believe that a week or two ago I unfollowed Niomi and checked out of this and... there have been so many posts! It seems like not much has changed with her. Again, who knows what is going on behind the scenes but I just find my major breakups have led to this period of either self-reflection or dramatic change in my life/schedule. How does she do it! Anywho, I am a big fan of Brittany Bathgate's videos (she put so much effort into titles, editing, music... almost as if this was her job, cough!) and she recently announced her own separation from her long time (12 year) partner. Just a year or two older than Nims but light years ahead in communication, thought and emotion. At least on camera. Do watch her announcement, first 10 mins of this. I found it really mature and a great direction for her viewers, it was honest and she spoke about what she will not discuss and also boundaries!!! It is so healthy sounding esp. when compared to others... cough cough cough hack cough. Also she reads a ton, she shares a lot of her book recommendations in this vid and others. And it's almost as if reading more than one book a year improves your vocabulary.

I’ve never come across her before so thank you so much for sharing! Didn’t expect the video to resonate with me so much.

Reactions: 3
She has massively increased cash in the bank though to over £300k. It's different in the UK in terms of tax returns (I also have a Ltd company). It shows income from people paying her and also debtors, people that still owe the business payment. What else do you think the equity is?
Equity = Asset - Debt

It's a balance sheet item not an income statement item. Same in every country.

Increase in cash increases equity, yes, but some are saying she "made" £800k in a year, which is what I tried to explain to be incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Equity = Asset - Debt

It's a balance sheet item not an income statement item. Same in every country.

Increase in cash increases equity, yes, but some are saying she "made" £800k in a year, which is what I tried to explain to be incorrect.
Wait until you check her other companies ;). Although the accounts on Sourced Box Ltd were due back in March....

She's just thanked the mysmartskin team for the hard work that has gone into the products, including managers running it day to day, factory packers, etc. Id probably be running it myself to be honest - not just shilling!

Reactions: 3
Have also watched the latest Bare Minerals vid (ad). How many products?! :oops:

Reactions: 2
She is just so fake all. the. time. now. It really irks me how she tries to slow down her speech to sound/act all posh like Kate Middleton and then she will do that slow blink and hitch her shoulders back and forth like she's super alluring. There are probably better examples of this but I can't be arsed to watch the rest of her stories:

I genuinely remember her being less infuriating post-Marcus. I recall watching a couple videos and she just seemed like a harmless normal girl living her life in London and she would explain things really naturally as well. Now, it's like every single day, she adds a less-than-desirable personality trait to her arsenal: disingenuous✔ arrogance✔ passive aggressiveness✔ what's next?

It's incredibly telling that I registered on Tattle for Zoe and Tanya and ended up in this thread 99% of the time.

/rant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She is just so fake all. the. time. now. It really irks me how she tries to slow down her speech to sound/act all posh like Kate Middleton and then she will do that slow blink and hitch her shoulders back and forth like she's super alluring.
Agree! When did she start speaking like this/adopting these mannerisms? A 'What I eat in a day' vlog of hers from 4 years ago popped up in my feed last night. I didn't follow her back then so I watched it and she just seemed much more normal - especially in her speech. She speaks much more slowly now. She even said the word 'perfect' and it sounded like a pretty normal perfect rather than a 'pahhhhfect.'

Still, by the time lunch came round, she had consumed nothing but a matcha latte, a green smoothie and a Deliciously Ella treat. Kept on saying throughout the vlog that she was 'really, really hungry!' Wonder why?!

I think this was pre-Joe but not sure. The vlog was from August 2016. Does anyone know when Joey made his first appearance in one of her videos?

Reactions: 10
Why I can’t find any reviews of her products... how long has it been since the launch?
One has to buy a product so that one leaves a review. I haven't seen anyone talking about these products.

I don't know if that "brand" is just a front for money laundering or w.e haha, but seriously no thought/effort was put into this, especially the promotion. I'd never have heard of this had not been for gossip sites! And the whole "team" doesn't even seem to care about the profits from this brand?

Reactions: 6
I am still waiting for Fleur deForce to show the products and review them since she showed in her stories she had bought the whole collection......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. I can't cope with how she speaks now. She wishes so badly she was Kate Middleton/Audrey Hepburn. She's one of those people who keeps banging on about a celebrity until people tell her she looks like them. It makes me so irrationally angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok so from her stories no vlogmas this year but she still wants to create content, she’s not enjoying vlogs apparently...if you were seeing someone and didn’t want the world to know, everyday vlogging would be hard wouldn’t it?! Or maybe it’s the scrutiny you would be under with the Covid restrictions

Reactions: 10
No vlogmas because she's not enjoying vlogs? What a convenient excuse. More like she has nothing to show off or be smug about. :rolleyes:

And check out the way she says "I'm thinkiiing....this yeaaaar....insteaaad....filming throughout Decembeeerr", she bypassed Kate and went straight to the Queen of England.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think her vlogmas is the best thing she does, she normally comes across as likeable in it and it’s nice and festive. Seriously who wants another video on sustainable wrapping.... especially from someone who must get through a lot of plastic wrapping what with all the freebies. Anyway, just put things in reusable packaging or a nice bag someone can use. There you go Nims, we can do it for you.

Maybe she really is doing a Tanya and is starting to hate the stuff that made her famous.

If anyone wants a good sustainable/vegan instagrammer I’ve started following Taniajoyfjane, she is really sweet and her recipes look yum.

Reactions: 11
She knows she's boring AF especially with lockdown and no Joe, there's basically no point. But yeah I get the feeling that she's not into youtube anymore, she's focusing on instagram because it's less effort and quick money.

Reactions: 16
Isn't vlogging her actual work?! FFS
Imagine a normal worker telling their boss ‘I won’t do this particular work for a whole month because I simply do not like it :)’ honestly, how out of touch. Her vlogmas videos have long been the only content of hers worth watching IMO.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.