Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't believe they have a book wallpaper!!! they have the money to buy all the books in the world, wouldn't it be the dream and so much nicer to have actual books there + the smell, ohh :love::love: but they choose to put up a book wallpaper? i really don't understand it
They have money and the space for a real study but go for this fake crap. I can imagine Joey cringing every time he went to their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They have money and the space for a real study but go for this fake crap. I can imagine Joey cringing every time he went to their house.
yes! i always imagined, if i had a lot of money, the first room i would do up in my mansion :)sneaky:) would be a library/study. what a waste

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i can't believe they have a book wallpaper!!! they have the money to buy all the books in the world, wouldn't it be the dream and so much nicer to have actual books there + the smell, ohh :love::love: but they choose to put up a book wallpaper? i really don't understand it
I’m sure it was Terrina’s idea, it’s in the same style as that terrible photoshoot with Niomi

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They probably saw 'book wallpaper' and thought pahhhhhfect. Nice and flat, nothing to dust. No big words to struggle with. Job done!! 📖📗📘📙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m sure it was Terrina’s idea, it’s in the same style as that terrible photoshoot with Niomi
It reminds me of some of the MTV Cribs houses.

Last year according to company accounts (i.e. until March 2019 for the tax year) she made over £800k, with costs/expenses of just £9k (I assume editting fees, etc?). This compares to £40k made in 2015.

The tax returns are due by January so I wonder what the total will be for 2019-20?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Last year according to company accounts (i.e. until March 2019 for the tax year) she made over £800k, with costs/expenses of just £9k (I assume editting fees, etc?). This compares to £40k made in 2015.

The tax returns are due by January so I wonder what the total will be for 2019-20?!
All the sycophants lining her pockets saaaaad.😪

Reactions: 5
N

No wonder she looks so smug

Reactions: 10

Imagine!!Joeeeey walked away from all that.🤑££££

Surprised she can get her nose through the door!!🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine!!Joeeeey walked away from all that.🤑££££

Surprised she can get her nose through the door!!🤥🤥🤥
But all the things she got him were just #gifted. Remember those recent note papers she got for her best friend?! #cheap

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why her latest video (WINTER MAKEUP TUTORIAL) doesn't have "ad" anywhere other than the description? Is that even allowed? Her other videos seem to at least put it in the title (this one is sponsored by bareMinerals).

Surely if she's adamant she's better than the average influencer she wouldn't be the type to hide the "ad"as must as possible and at least try to be transparent?

• Angry
Reactions: 14

wait what? she made over 800k? for what exactly? she doesn't even edit her videos.... for duck's sake.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
wait what? she made over 800k? for what exactly? she doesn't even edit her videos.... for duck's sake.
and this is not even factoring in all the stuff she gets free, she must save loads on clothes and food etc. If I was her I would definitely be buying a flat or something as an investment

Reactions: 11
You can see it for yourself: Unaudited Financial Statements Niomi Smart for the year ended March 2019
Link doesn't seem to work, but her
Total equity £725,387

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why her latest video (WINTER MAKEUP TUTORIAL) doesn't have "ad" anywhere other than the description? Is that even allowed? Her other videos seem to at least put it in the title (this one is sponsored by bareMinerals).

Surely if she's adamant she's better than the average influencer she wouldn't be the type to hide the "ad"as must as possible and at least try to be transparent?
Says (ad) at the start of intro

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You can see it for yourself: Unaudited Financial Statements Niomi Smart for the year ended March 2019
Link doesn't seem to work, but her
Total equity £725,387
Holy duck let’s add to that every gifted item she received and it’s quite a paaahfect life. And I’m working 9 to 5 like a complete dumbass.
How did she earn that much? I thought that her boots range was a complete flop?

Reactions: 8
and this is not even factoring in all the stuff she gets free, she must save loads on clothes and food etc. If I was her I would definitely be buying a flat or something as an investment
Very mediocre people making a ton of money and getting a lot of free stuff. It's sickening really.

Reactions: 22
Holy duck let’s add to that every gifted item she received and it’s quite a paaahfect life. And I’m working 9 to 5 like a complete dumbass.
She probably got a down payment from Boots for the deal, and remember Oasis?

She has used things like Form Nutrition, the nutritional yeast people, Waitrose etc for years so I assume they pay her too?

Reactions: 4
People who work normal 9 to 5 jobs are important as well.

Here more information:
The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where NIOMI holds a current appointment equals £454.7k, a combined total current assets value of £924.7k with a total current liabilities of £237.8k and a total current net worth of £713.2k.

Very mediocre people making a ton of money and getting a lot of free stuff. It's sickening really.
Yes, but the free stuff I don't care much about only if it's something one would really like. I can imagine I only like 10% of the stuff I will get sent if I were an influencer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.