Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the boob/cleavage shot bending to the camera, twice in fact? I'm a guy and it's not appealing. She could have cut the video to leave those bits out.
Sheā€™s getting increasingly booby. I think yesterday she put pictures on in a bralette from the side, and Iā€™m sure there was a pj pic where you could see her nipple.
if she had always posted this kinda thing I wouldnā€™t even comment - but itā€™s really noticeable how often sheā€™s trying to force her boobs into pictures now, itā€™s a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In a couple of years she thinks she'll own a countryside abode with Dettol Daddy and Dettol Baby. Don't think so, Dimbobs!
She suffered a huge loss, no living in the countryside with her 'bestie' now. Must find a replacement for Joey ASAP šŸ¤­
This convo is like between two 12-year olds
1606071751281.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t stop laughing at her milk mustache highlight in her newest video ohmygod; Niomi has been comedy gold this pandemic; every time Iā€™m sad about anything, I watch her embarrass herself and just like that, I feel SO much better

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The one side effect reading this thread or seeing Niomiā€™s social media posts, ALWAYS has on me, is that I end up walking around singing, ā€œLook at meeee, look at meeee, Iā€™m so good at yoooo-gaaaaā€ from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

My poor DH is getting quite sick of it during second lockdown!

• Haha
Sheā€™s getting increasingly booby. I think yesterday she put pictures on in a bralette from the side, and Iā€™m sure there was a pj pic where you could see her nipple.
if she had always posted this kinda thing I wouldnā€™t even comment - but itā€™s really noticeable how often sheā€™s trying to force her boobs into pictures now, itā€™s a bit weird.
Meanwhile, we're like "what boobs, Dimbobs?"

Ad in 5
1606073288042.png

"But I'm not an influencer!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched her new video (make up look). I really can't be bothered unless she subtly mentions her engagement ending / Joe etc??? That's the only interesting thing about her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her new video (make up look). I really can't be bothered unless she subtly mentions her engagement ending / Joe etc??? That's the only interesting thing about her arm
I just started watching it -- apparently everyone has been BEGGING to know how she does the BareMinerals look. (Side note, I love BareMinerals and have used it since I first put make-up on my face when I was 15 years old -- I hate that they sponsor her! It's the only make-up which doesn't make me break out.)

Reactions: 5
I know the title says winter makeup look but she says "this is a winter FESTIVE makeup look" and seriously what about this look is festive??

Reactions: 9
8:15 "Is anyone else feeling festive? This should inspire you for your Christmas festive looks!"

Dimbobs, some people aren't going to be with their families this year. Some people just lost their jobs and won't be pissing their money away on a new bronzer.

1606074900660.png

Who takes make-up advice from this one? Seriously!

1606075338011.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her bronzer is patchy and she is wearing an 'eye flick' (a crooked blue line randomly placed on her eyelid if you ask me), and her skin isn't looking the greatest
1606075428650.png

Reactions: 12
Havenā€™t watched the whole thing but does she have lash extensions?? If not I hate to say that Iā€™m tempted to get that mascara :oops:

Sidenote: the posh, whispery voice she does drives me nuts

Reactions: 7
Havenā€™t watched the whole thing but does she have lash extensions?? If not I hate to say that Iā€™m tempted to get that mascara :oops:

Sidenote: the posh, whispery voice she does drives me nuts
Don't be influenced. šŸ˜²
Don't be influenced.šŸ¤Æ
Don't be influenced.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I am so bleeping sick of the whole ā€œwellnessā€ industry and people like Niomi who peddle it.

itā€™s such an incredibly privileged industry. Peddling bullshit about constant ā€œself careā€. Most of us donā€™t have the privilege of spending hours doing yoga and meditating every day. We have tough jobs with long hours. Long commutes. Hard studies. Children. Ill family members. Iā€™m so so sick of being told by bullshit wellness merchants who have literally no worries, financial or otherwise, that I should be making time every day to practice wellness. Getting up at 6am to do yoga in front of a sunrise. If I could spend the rest of the day sat on my arse counting my money, maybe I would. But I have a toddler to get up with and care for, get to childcare, and then spend a full day working in a busy job before making dinner for my child, myself, and wrestling him to sleep sometime before 9pm.

Like most people I would love to spend hours a day practicing ā€œself careā€ but my life is too busy. Iā€™m so sick of smug wellness coaches and influencers who have no real job, no real responsibilities and a bleeping tit ton of money telling us that we arenā€™t happy or fulfilled enough if we donā€™t spend hours a day engaging in naval gazing and emotional masturbation like they do. It is causing people more stress than anything - itā€™s just another thing to fit into their busy days.

Sorry, slightly OT rant but Iā€™m getting so fed up with the bullshit people like Dimbobs who donā€™t have a clue how real people live are promoting!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The eye flick is so bad. So badly placed, badly drawn and barely visible- looks like sheā€™s already been out in it for 8 hours or something. Cringe

Reactions: 10
Sorry to just jump in randomly but does anyone know why her and Joe broke up? I know it's none of my business I just want the goss šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.