Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More 'sustainable' gifted clothing. It's not very sustainable if they send freebies out all the time. Imagine getting gifts daily?!

Reactions: 12
I pray he ends up with gabby lindley 🙏

they had four magical years but were on the wrong path and now she is on the right path of dreamyness.

We think they got on one anothers nevers when living under lock down rules in joe's family's (idyllic) holiday house on their estate. They both looked dreadful, she seemed to gain weight and he lost it. He hurt himself on a 10k couples funrun and she left him behind only to sing passively aggressively at him for eating toast on their special wellnessday.

She's never revealed more, so clues were located in the lock down videos. She seems pretty heartbroken, currently working her way through anger and having a rebound fling. Breaking the government safely guidelines in the process.
Sorry but Joe would never lower himself to someone like GABRIELLA LINDLEY! 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
does anyone else want a review of the yoga course? like who her teachers were, if it was worth the money?
methinks niomi hasn't got an analytical cell in her body to take on that, and clings to buzzwords so i doubt we may get a rundown of the course.
ah well.
Niomi's review of the yoga course:

"My yoga course was aaaaabsolutely aaaamahhhhzing darling! The course was just PAHFECT. Instructors were pahfect. Yoga is PAHFECT for wellness and self-love and sustainability and ethicality and did I mention wellness and self-love? Anyway, I hope that answers all your questions - gotta go make a smoothie bowl now, it's gonna be PAHFECT!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this is posted here: Did Niomi stalks the Kensingtonroyal all day and trying to imitate Kate? LOL she behaves like she knows the dog hahha
1606136319324.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was mindlessly scrolling TikTok earlier when a hilarious video appeared of a girl who was hit by a car and to save her embarrassment she lied and said it was Marcus Butler who did it 😂 the comments then said someone had met him in an airport and Niomi was pissed off when they asked for pictures as no one wanted any with her hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Look at her latest Instagram post. Pretty sure she went to her gifted Cambridge trip during lockdown

Reactions: 1
She's posted about Audrey Hepburn again. I think she thinks that if she manifests enough she will magically turn into Audrey Hepburn 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at her latest Instagram post. Pretty sure she went to her gifted Cambridge trip during lockdown
Is that really the best photo of Cambridge.... I mean no 1) Cambridge is really beautiful why has she gone for one of the shopping backstreets (I’m surprised such a keen legal mind didn’t opt for the university) 2) what crap PR for the hotel, even the London Chatter did a better job.

Also, that dog comment! Reminds me of when Tanya started tweeting actors about getting together. CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also; the “I don’t have to drag anyone around a museum”

girl I’m pretty sure apart from going to the British museum (ON THE DAY BEFORE LOCKDOWN) you’ve never raved about going to a museum. If anything Joe definitely seems like the more cultured/ museum type 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.