Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, to have the self-confidence of this mediocre woman... She just went through an engagement breakup and she things that in a couple years she'll be married and moving to the "country." Because we all know she won't move away from London on her own, she'll only move to become Mrs. Whatever Pompous Thing. Meanwhile, I went through a bad breakup a couple years ago and I'm still in the stage of "I'LL NEVER FIND ANYONE AGAIN", let alone think that I'll be married in two years...

Also, really, with her "job" and all... what is stopping her from moving to Surrey if she so wishes? She's truly all about the "shoulds" and how things look from the outside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Oh, to have the self-confidence of this mediocre woman... She just went through an engagement breakup and she things that in a couple years she'll be married and moving to the "country." Because we all know she won't move away from London on her own, she'll only move to become Mrs. Whatever Pompous Thing. Meanwhile, I went through a bad breakup a couple years ago and I'm still in the stage of "I'LL NEVER FIND ANYONE AGAIN", let alone think that I'll be married in two years...

Also, really, with her "job" and all... what is stopping her from moving to Surrey if she so wishes? She's truly all about the "shoulds" and how things look from the outside.
Ah, what you meed to do is manifest the parfect husband. That's all!*

*sarcasm

i hate all this manifest shizz. You can't manifest the perfect life, otherwise we'd all be at it. Did anyone watch the matrix, where one version of a fake reality created for humans was perfect, but no one believed it? Got to be honest, it sounds kinda 'dreamy' right now.

Imagine if Niomi announced she was moving back to India when it was safe, moving back next door to joey, accidently turning up to cricket matches etc. Vlogging the whole time. That would be interesting to watch. Joeeeyyy i made a take away smoothie bowl for youuu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the same about the dog thing. I can never ever in a million years picture Niomi looking after a dog. It's fine posing with your mum's one that you can take on a walk when you feel like it or get some photos for the gram, but training and raising a dog requires, y'know, work and effort, which she is allergic to.

Reactions: 18
Oh, to have the self-confidence of this mediocre woman... She just went through an engagement breakup and she things that in a couple years she'll be married and moving to the "country." Because we all know she won't move away from London on her own, she'll only move to become Mrs. Whatever Pompous Thing.
THIS. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Is the apparent move something to do with Dettol Daddy :ROFLMAO: ? She sounded very sure. Maybe she hasn't learnt anything from the break up - life doesn't always go to plan!

Reactions: 10
Is the apparent move something to do with Dettol Daddy :ROFLMAO: ? She sounded very sure. Maybe she hasn't learnt anything from the break up - life doesn't always go to plan!
Agreed! And also, given the fact that both of her only relationships likely failed due to her control issues and since it seems like she has absolutely no willingness to change, I'm sure the third will have the same sticky end.

Reactions: 11
Question for people who have followed her for awhile: has she always been this cocky? I know she was super smug and arrogant with Joeeeeyyyy but I'm pretty amazed that she's still this cocky post-break up. She reminds of people who confidently proclaim that they will be millionaires by 19 years old and have 2.5 kids by 25. One thing the pandemic has taught me is that life never quite works out the way you expect it to and nothing in life is guaranteed. Obviously losing Joe and a worldwide pandemic has taught her jackshit.

Reactions: 27
I've always found her cocky. She was always a master of the humble brag. "I got up so late today, it's already 7am" "I'm going to eat a whole sandwich because I ran 20 miles today" But now she's a little more direct haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Because she has a bunch of sycophantic followers, she's persuaded herself they are a REAL support network in her feeble life. Imagine, if for whatever reason, she lost all the followers WHAT does she have as a solid basis to move forward?

She is 'about to qualify' as a yoga wannabe instructor- join the queue Dimbobs. Who would be queuing up to pay chunks of money for her shallow expertise??

She knows sod all about beauty. She knows sod all about fashion.
She knows sod all about nutrition.
She worked in a shoe shop- big whoop!!

As a 21st century woman, if her dream is to nab a rich bloke and live happily after after- saaaaad.

Reactions: 15
Honestly I’ve thought she had at least a cocky streak since 2014 when she acted like she was the one fighting off legal career offers with her absolutely shite law degree, but she has definitely become worse of late. Maybe just finally showing her true colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It annoys me how much she is featuring daisy may on her SM, using young children like this is so exploitative imo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It annoys me how much she is featuring daisy may on her SM, using young children like this is so exploitative imo
Honestly I do wonder if Joe has thought about having a life laid bare online, probably involving future children, and just wanted out. Poor daisy may never asked for any of this. I really don't understand her mentality, I just wouldn't put any of the kids in my family online, ever!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Honestly I’ve thought she had at least a cocky streak since 2014 when she acted like she was the one fighting off legal career offers with her absolutely shite law degree, but she has definitely become worse of late. Maybe just finally showing her true colours.
She probably saw herself as Reese Witherspoon in 'Legally Blond' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly I do wonder if Joe has thought about having a life laid bare online, probably involving future children, and just wanted out. Poor daisy may never asked for any of this. I really don't understand her mentality, I just wouldn't put any of the kids in my family online, ever!
yeh i really agree, most people (who aren't shallow influencers) wouldn't broadcast their children on line like this, i bet he ends up with someone very private

Reactions: 18
Wearing TALA today - is this an ad? Clearly she’s done zero research into the unethical practices of that company and the CEO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wearing TALA today - is this an ad? Clearly she’s done zero research into the unethical practices of that company and the CEO!
As if she cares about ethics, she would advertise steak if the price was okay

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomi did a quick google, saw the buzzwords 'sustainable' and 'ethical' - gimme gimme! It's a yes from our wellness guru.

Reactions: 7
Oh please, she would withhold her child from social media. Her sister is different, that’s not really HER child. She treats her sister just like she treats the dog, awkward posing and giggles, then returns them quickly to mom.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.