Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The handstand is about progression and building up to achieving that pose. She’s probably pretty proud of herself. If she had put in half as much effort into her skincare range, she could be proud of that, but the skincare range doesn’t show Joey how nice her abs are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this product online and reminded me of Niomi, the 'wellness' theme, the yoga, the green wall, the plants... except for the poor kitty, hopefully she'd run away 🙀
ms.GIF

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Saw this product online and reminded me of Niomi, the 'wellness' theme, the yoga, the green wall, the plants... except for the poor kitty, hopefully she'd run away 🙀
View attachment 319004
Wow, that's a lot of tit needed to feel "well" .. not exactly how people live all over the world, some in shacks made of carboard. More like constant need for being coddled by opulence, very annoying lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just coming in on the yoga stuff, I've continued a dedicated practise for a few years now. I wouldn't say I'm an expert or really a yogi but i've spent quite a chunk of time doing it and reading about it and attending classes/workshops.

I would agree with what was said before about it being about progression and to be honest I think the handstand looks pretty good. But yoga isn't about achieving each asana perfectly. Some asanas are not able to be performed by many people, some take time to build up the strength for and some you just have to get wrong about a thousand times before you get it right. And even then! you can't necessarily bank on that asana being a regular part of your practise. Each time you step onto the mat is a new day. Somedays I step onto my mat and I can already tell that despite touching my toes no trouble every other day, that day my hamstrings are stiffer and I must work within the limits that my physical body has given me with each practise. And I think that word practise is really key here. It's a yoga practise not a yoga perfection.

A note on the sucked in stomach. Obviously it may well just be posturing for the 'gram trying to look thin and highlight her body.. but it could also be that she is trying to utilise Bandhas or "locks" in her practise. There's the Mula Bandha which is the pelvic floor, the Uddiyana Bandha which is at the navel area and then there's the throat lock I forget the name of that one though.

She could be trying to engage the Uddiyana Bandha hence the sucked in stomach but I should say that you're not meant to completely suck in your stomach or you'll affect the breathing which is the key for helping the prana circulate.

Anyway probably not too interesting but thought I'd chip in.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The handstand is about progression and building up to achieving that pose. She’s probably pretty proud of herself. If she had put in half as much effort into her skincare range, she could be proud of that, but the skincare range doesn’t show Joey how nice her abs are.
Truth, though she has no abs. Just a few frail ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big LOL at her caption “country girl at heart”. The only time Niomi seems happy in the countryside is at Soho House or in posh cabins with “dreamy interiors”. She deserved this breakup.

Reactions: 26
Big LOL at her caption “country girl at heart”. The only time Niomi seems happy in the countryside is at Soho House or in posh cabins with “dreamy interiors”. She deserved this breakup.
Or when she's showing Joeeeey a clean pair of heels as he limps home.👋👋🏃‍♀️👟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sick of all this wellness bullshit. I really don't need some random to tell me how to be sustainable/self care/self love/put myself first, I do that already. And when I don't feel that great, this tit doesn't help me in any way. It seems to be a personality trait thesedays? I came across a couple of random instagrams recently and they are all clones of each other. BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Country girl at heart, yet I can't imagine her getting a speck of mud on her designer shoes. She's more of a soho farmhouse girl at heart.

Country mansion. Vegetable garden for alĺ the green sludge soups and smoothies. Pahhhhhfect!!

Reactions: 20
Putting my bets on now she posts a smug smiley smirky video with ‘last Christmas I gave you my heart...’ playing in the background as a big Christmas #fuckyouimfinewithoutyou to Joe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Putting my bets on now she posts a smug smiley smirky video with ‘last Christmas I gave you my heart...’ playing in the background as a big Christmas #fuckyouimfinewithoutyou to Joe 😂
And Joeeeey retaliates with 'What a wonderful world', while holding a copy of ' The Long Walk to Freedom' and for an encore Freddie dancing to 'Respect'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Her five year old sister has more personality in her foot than Niomi has in her entire being. The giggling over her not giving a tit about her sister’s sock sliding down, wow comedic gold.

• Haha
There is no Bodyism or Pilates in the Clouds in the country, not sure she would be able to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.