Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY would you expose the age of your best friend (especially since 30 is a rather sensitive age for a lot of women) AND call her Bridget Jones? Am I too sensitive here? 😦

Capture.PNG

Reactions: 11
WHY would you expose the age of your best friend (especially since 30 is a rather sensitive age for a lot of women) AND call her Bridget Jones? Am I too sensitive here? 😦

View attachment 315205
Charlotte has posted loads of messages she’s received about her birthday that mention her being 30 on her own story so I imagine she’s fine with it.
Very telling the part about them being so different and Charlotte being the party animal - Charlotte was the one originally set up with Joe wasn’t she? Not boring Niomi.

EA5FAF69-F9C8-4182-AB42-E0EDFA2916CB.jpeg

No Gemini Scorpio connection for her and Joe though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wierd theory BUT do you think Joe has poor co-ordination or just could not cook v well (i.e calmly, safely) and that is why niomi took over in the kitchen? the avocado incident perhaps points to yes..... although i had a friend who did the same thing.....anyway.
I remember reading that hand and nerve injuries have increased by something insane like 200% as a result of people having accidents with avocados. I remember him cooking a couple of times? But I doubt he would have been able to cook many things she would eat

View attachment 315205
yeh describing someone as Bridgit Jones really doesn't sound like a compliment, I am in my early 30s and would find this highly insulting. Also anyone think Niomi looked drunk in quite a few of these fotos, that glassy eyed look

Reactions: 12
To me, the Bridget Jones thing says that Charlotte has rotten taste in men and wears huge granny knickers. But I'm guessing Nims thinks it's a pahhhfectly hilarious private joke! We all know she has a questionable sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen her latest story with the huge hamper from The Bodyshop. I was buying their products but now I'm going to stop.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte is an advanced general practice nurse and like Niomi she is ignoring the pandemic rules by hanging out with many people.

Her LinkedIn:
Advanced Practice Nurse
Nexus Health Group
2014 - Present 6 years
Working independently in one of the UK's largest GP surgery's my daily skills include:
Sexual health
• Providing health promotion advice on prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections, taking
sexual history and initiate investigations.
• Advise women on suitability of oral and long term contraceptive methods and be aware of
local referral pathways.
• Using protocols and Patient Group Directions for dispensing of emergency contraception.

The Management of Long term conditions:
Providing clinics in asthma/diabetes/COPD/ hypertension to patients to include screening, diagnosis,
ongoing management and referral to other agencies in line with NICE guidance and Quality and
Outcome Framework indicators.

Medication reviews.

Cervical cytology and Gynaecology:

- Undertaking smear tests,
- looking after pregnant women,
- women's general health ,

Travel Health and Travel medicine:
Offering travel advise and taking detailed history and assessment - administering vaccinations and prescribing malaria treatment. Yellow fever trained.

Diagnosing and treating illnesses and ailments - treating minor illness.

Childhood Health Surveillance and childhood immunisations.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Charlotte is an advanced general pratice nurse and like Niomi she hangs out with many people ignoring the pandemic rules.
Yeah I started following Charlotte a couple months ago and have been pretty unimpressed by her. She goes out all the time. She also smokes, which is fine I suppose - it's a personal decision. But I always give a heavy side eye to health professionals who smoke.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just seen her latest story with the huge hamper from The Bodyshop. I was buying their products but now I'm going to stop.
I stopped buying there when I heard about their Avon type selling thing which is basically an MLM, disappointing as I had been buying certain things from them for decades, although they did change once Loreal bought them

Reactions: 15
Charlotte is an advanced general pratice nurse and like Niomi she is ignoring the pandemic rules by hanging out with many people.

also everyone has said this is the worst way to take off a mask if you are going to use it again (which I assume she is as she hasn't thrown it away) as it just picks of bacteria from your neck/clothes etc

When I tell you my whole body shuddered with cringe https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
wtaf is this? Also surely that dress shoudln't be so loose? just shows how too skinny she is

Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
LMAO. Did she visit this thread yesterday and saw the throwback 'Absolute Brighton' photoshoot? Is that why she's trying to channel the tacky grandma Terrina styling again? 😂🤣🤣
It’s the Tanya burr esque uncomfortable eye contact w the camera, the flamingo leg and the ‘blowing a kiss to the peasants’ for me

Pahahah she’s now posted the same story to her grid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Charlotte would need to be as thick as planks to be a bestie of Dumbobs. What else would we expect from either of them?. A health professional who smokes-delightful.

Reactions: 19
Oh god. She’s posted it to the grid. It’s 5pm, she will be in her pjs watching tv with her family soon. So weird to pretend she’s having some sort of glam evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s posting all these cringe stories in the hopes we will talk about it and that her old magazine photo shoot gets buried deeper in the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To me, the Bridget Jones thing says that Charlotte has rotten taste in men and wears huge granny knickers. But I'm guessing Nims thinks it's a pahhhfectly hilarious private joke! We all know she has a questionable sense of humour.
I'm getting a lot of catty/spiteful vibes from her the more I watch her. I could be completely wrong but she's coming across to me as the type of girl who will post an unflattering picture of a friend as long as she looks bleeping hot in it (e.g. Kim K posting pre-surgery Kylie) or give a friend a mean nickname and laugh it off as a 'private joke' but secretly relish in it.

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 12.57.49 AM.png

First of all, that series of photographs was so cringe even my cringe was cringing. Second, that red lip is so uneven and so badly overdrawn! You'd think that if you were going to eye duck the camera, pout and try to convince the world that you're "sexy", that would be the first thing you'd check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
That post is so cringe dear lord. Also how baggy is that dress on her? Does not fit at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.