Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like a punishment meal if ever i saw one.

The soup would be lovely with some seeded bread, maybe a few crushed nuts on top of it.

Rice crackers - never sure why those were invented tbh.

It's not different, niimi and everyone else should be doing what you're advising here.

I thibk any volunteering - not just the pr spin of 20 mins behind the tills of a fancy charity shop and then getting a guge bouquet of flowers as a thank you would do her good. I keep banging on about this, but it would help these influencers as much - if not more than any help they would be giving their chosen organisation.

Just the flu... anyone who states this has never had the flu.

(Not aiming this at you bte, I've heard this nonsense spouted too and dispair)
YES! I had the flu once, was really unwell for about 6 weeks. I was in hospital for some of that time for dehydration. Could not lift my head off the pillow and was having hallucinations. I would wake at night freezing cold but lying in a puddle of my own sweat. Just the flu.....yeah okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Let’s not throw people under the bus when you also looked up her house and posted about it? Agree no one should be doxxing anyone on here (don’t think you or @palmer did) but this felt unnecessary lol
Thank you for the love! I also said this, but that was deleted by modorators:
''It’s quite easy to find it with only the info from @palmer. That’s how I could find it.''

Reactions: 1
View attachment 314133Did Joe cut his hands? 🤔or was it just a caption? Interesting that he choose to put it online. Hope he is okay.
Edit: indeed he did cut his hand!
well, I wonder how Niomi feels about this!
This reminded me of that Friends episode, where Phoebe is Joey's (ha, name matches) agent and one of audition's feedback is: "Pretty, but dumb. Oh, no, sorry. That's pretty dumb."

Not the brightest tool, our Jooooeeeeey. What sort of savage does that to an avocado? Maybe Niomi wasn't just trying to control his food by cooking everything herself but also keep him from permanently maiming himself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Niomi had stalkers in the past, one even posted here, so maybe it’s better to not mention anything that can give away her house even if it’s on public domain

Reactions: 7
Niomi had stalkers in the past, one even posted here, so maybe it’s better to not mention anything that can give away her house even if it’s on public domain
Yes one posted on the GG board about wanting to kill her. Another one, or the same person, also found their way to this board and posted. I really don’t get the logic of ‘oh if they wanted it they wouldn’t look for it here’. Like..... what? Lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This reminded me of that Friends episode, where Phoebe is Joey's (ha, name matches) agent and one of audition's feedback is: "Pretty, but dumb. Oh, no, sorry. That's pretty dumb."

Not the brightest tool, our Jooooeeeeey. What sort of savage does that to an avocado? Maybe Niomi wasn't just trying to control his food by cooking everything herself but also keep him from permanently maiming himself?
i don't think joe is dumb. it can happen to anyone, men especially aren't that careful in kitchen. If you follow Mamadoctorjones (Obgyn/Insta/youtube personality) she has had a similar story. She is an Ob, a mom, a doctor who does surgery, but made a silly mistake in kitchen.

I am not arguing with you, just saying Niomi was controlling lol

Reactions: 7
OT but this reminds me of another influencer (where's mollie, don t know if anyone follows her) She seems like a nice girl but is currently doing a "breathwork" course (no idea either) and has just posted something on a story about about noses being able to filter viruses... the amount of dangerous information being promoted by these people is worrying and seems to have got worse during lockdown.
I find it so difficult to believe she takes protein powder, she is so thin with almost 0 muscle definition

omg i know, literally the most tacky thing I have ever seen!
I dunno, that massive fish tank in the kitchen has always been very footballers wives / reality tv star new money. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also yeah, safe to say that house will be worth more than £1M now. Just crazy.
Easily!
It intrigues me that Niomi went to Shoreham College with her supposedly rich background. Maybe the money wasn’t there when she started school as I’m sure snobby Terrina (is that even a name??!!!) would have insisted on Roedean Lancing College, Burgess Hill. There are so many more prestigious schools.
Nothing against Shoreham College but it is one of the cheapest private schools and doesn’t require any entrance exam.
I just find it odd.
Btw I looked up lamb casserole and she still or has lived in one of the best if not the best address in Hove Park.
Maybe she didn't pass the entrance exam? Embarrassing...

Maybe he was just drunk or high?
Maybe a cry for help for nimbobs to get in touch, offer to drop round some green soup, with a naughty side of rice crackers.

"soup bowl weather, soupppp bowl weather I'm so happy it is finally soup bowl weather! No, joey no toast."

Yes one posted on the GG board about wanting to kill her. Another one, or the same person, also found their way to this board and posted. I really don’t get the logic of ‘oh if they wanted it they wouldn’t look for it here’. Like..... what? Lol.
Think they might check the electoral role or 192. Might get a job as yoga tutor or as a gleam office person .
But, no a gossip website would be the only logic source they'd be drawn to.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get the vibe that Charlotte is Niomi’s best friend (in a kind of teenager ‘besties’ way). But that Charlotte actually has loads of other friends she spends way more time with.

Reactions: 47
Snobby post alert

I know that in many ways Niomi is posh in that her family has money, she went to private school, her house is worth like £1.5M etc but in some ways I just don't get posh vibes from her at all, maybe because her family climbed socially by marriage and aren't actually educated or coming from professional backgrounds, hence why she is so superficial. But it's funny me saying that because my family is nowhere near as well off as Niomi's, but we're just very traditional and middle-class Niomi doesn't feel posh, just rich.

Reactions: 30
Snobby post alert

I know that in many ways Niomi is posh in that her family has money, she went to private school, her house is worth like £1.5M etc but in some ways I just don't get posh vibes from her at all, maybe because her family climbed socially by marriage and aren't actually educated or coming from professional backgrounds, hence why she is so superficial. But it's funny me saying that because my family is nowhere near as well off as Niomi's, but we're just very traditional and middle-class Niomi doesn't feel posh, just rich.
She appears to be uneducated. She has a very limited vocabulary. She has no indepth knowledge of anything she tries to talk about. She's constantly surprised about most general kmowledge eg India and veganism. India and yoga history. If she vlogs about any initiative we can tell she repeats just what she's been told. I cannot imagine how anyone could have any kind of interesting conversation with her. She's just a big bag of seemingly cute quotes and sound bites.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's just curious that I somehow feel this way when I am less rich than her and state-educated lol
it's bad

Reactions: 5
She appears to be uneducated. She has a very limited vocabulary. She has no indepth knowledge of anything she tries to talk about. She's constantly surprised about most general kmowledge eg India and veganism. India and yoga history. If she vlogs about any initiative we can tell she repeats just what she's been told. I cannot imagine how anyone could have any kind of interesting conversation with her. She's just a big bag of seemingly cute quotes and sound bites.
This. She doesn't really have any hobbies either. Niomi just does exactly what's expected of her and goes along with it.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get the vibe that Charlotte is Niomi’s best friend (in a kind of teenager ‘besties’ way). But that Charlotte actually has loads of other friends she spends way more time with.
Very much so. The vibe I get is that Charlotte has a life that Niomi isnt a part of & probably wouldnt fit in with.

I feel sorry for Niomi I don’t think she has a ton of friends & I don mean that in a mean way. She relied on Marcus & then Joe a lot.

Reactions: 18
Yes 100%, in the bridesmaid video she seemed surprised to be asked and I think she actually even said she didn’t think Niomi would ask her. I don’t think Niomi has any other genuine friends.

I feel sorry for Niomi I don’t think she has a ton of friends & I don mean that in a mean way. She relied on Marcus & then Joe a lot.
I would feel sorry for her about this but it seems pretty obvious she’s the kinda girl who ditches all her friends every time she gets in a new relationship. I think she’s lucky those people who rallied around her when she split even bothered really.

Reactions: 28
Snobby post alert

I think this is ultimately why people always felt that Niomi was punching up when she was engaged to Joe. They come from 2 different worlds, and level of posh. She was making youtube videos on "how to revise" as if she wasn't the bottom quarter of her cohort at school. She then told us that shes not an influencer trying to sell us useless stuff, because ultimately, she is today's equivalent of a dirty used car salesman.

Niomi's competition in life are girls who have great pedigree. Went to top public schools, great universities and now have lucrative careers in the city. She must have stuck out like a sore thumb trying to socialize in Joe's circle.

Reactions: 28
It's just curious that I somehow feel this way when I am less rich than her and state-educated lol
it's bad
I was council estate sec mod educated. I knew exactly what I wanted to achieve and proceeded to get my degrees. Was told I was too young to work by day and get my BA Hons at night, 4 yrs, 4 nights a week-Birkbeck College, London University. I just said, 'Give me the chance'. They did and I got it. My background was just a fact not my destiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.