Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article.. just when you think Dimbobs can't get any more embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also usually I’m pretty good with this type of thing and even I couldn’t find it

Take your point about a kid though

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just my opinion but I don't think its OK to share this kind of information (about where her family lives) Theres a family with a small kid living there and we never know whos reading
Don’t think anyone disclosed any information only a 25 mile radius.

Reactions: 11
I can’t find it and if Palmer found it online then presumably anyone else who really wanted to could, it doesn’t look like any confidential information or info that isn’t already in the public domain has been shared here.

Reactions: 13
It’s quite easy to find it with only the info from @palmer. That’s how I could find it. Happy gossiping! 😄
Not funny, this kind of information should not be allowed here. no joke, anything that endangers someone's safety should not be taken as a joke. she didn't choose to share this information! did not put any caption on a photo with this information, did not say on any vlog that information. kidnappings and robberies happen every day you never know who reads and with what intention you read.

Reactions: 10
Not funny, this kind of information should not be allowed here. no joke, anything that endangers someone's safety should not be taken as a joke. she didn't choose to share this information! did not put any caption on a photo with this information, did not say on any vlog that information. kidnappings and robberies happen every day you never know who reads and with what intention you read.
Oh get off your high horse believe you me if scum were looking to rob somewhere they wouldn’t be looking here.

Reactions: 18
I don't know Niomi or her family personally. I didn't know her mom's address till this morning. I haven't revealed anything that's not already available in the public domain. I didn't even reveal exactly how I found it / which words to search, nor did I reveal the town or even area that they live in. I literally just said it was 25 minutes from Central Brighton which really doesn't say much and was probably assumed already. Her photo captions do say West Sussex and her videos/photos have shown the front of the house/garden/greenhouse area/pond/pool and so on -- that's pretty much the extent of what my post included. Her family are pretty public (grandma, mom, and stepdad often agree to get interviewed for the local/national press -- not to mention Niomi's public life obviously) 🤷‍♀️ The addresses of Grandma's two properties (in Hove and Florida) are also available for everyone to see just by googling her name. If someone was enough of a psycho to go rob her house or kidnap her sister, or even show up to her house at all, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need my posts to find her address. They would just find it on their own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also granny dearest aka mutton casserole has her address on company accounts which are accessible to any amount of pond life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also granny dearest aka mutton casserole has her address on company accounts which are accessible to any amount of pond life.
Why Casserole 😂?

Really? That’s beyond stupid!

Last edited:
Why Casserole 😂?
Really? That’s beyond stupid!
What’s stupid? A made up name? Who names someone after a moraccan dish? A made up stupid name and yes I’ve met the witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wish I could find it believe me but honestly there are so many houses with pools near Brighton, it’s hard whatever the case and indeed this is info already in the public domain offered by niomi

I wish I could find it believe me but honestly there are so many houses with pools near Brighton, it’s hard whatever the case and indeed this is info already in the public domain offered by niomi
Yes I could never be an influencer. Palmer found their house, so anyone could. I couldn’t see much detail, but you can see their property and the land on maps and it’s huge.

Going back through old WIEIADs and couldn't believe this one from 2016... her lunch was spinach & kale soup, kale, and rice cakes :sick:

View attachment 313116
That looks like a punishment meal if ever i saw one.

The soup would be lovely with some seeded bread, maybe a few crushed nuts on top of it.

Rice crackers - never sure why those were invented tbh.

I'm not sure what the rules are in the UK, but in my country you quarantine if you have been in contact with someone who was tested positive and you isolate when you yourself have tested positive. So patients isolate, contacts quarantine.

In my country quarantine = stay at home, get tested if you have symptoms.

Isolate = stay at home + keep your distance from anyone else in the household (no touching), stay in a different bedroom, use different bathroom or clean after every use. Clean everything you touch and especially anything you share with household members. So people are alone in a single room, without seeing even their own , parents, kids or partner, for weeks on end. Depending on how long they are sick for.

But maybe it's different in the UK?

If she saw her family before they got better then yes she should quarantine. If she herself has covid then she should isolate. But I'm sensing that she is one of the many people that just find the rules to inconvenient to follow.

I wish she volunteered to do contact-tracing. The ammount of horrible stories you hear while doing this work will definitely make anyone more serious about following the rules. There are so many people hurt by this pandemic, but Niomi is not one of them. You know what is "inconvenient" or "not ideal" Dying alone with no one to hold your hand or not being able to say goodbye to your loved one because you aren't allowed to see them and then not even being allowed to hug anyone when you are grieving because you have to keep your distance. Her complaining about it is making me sick.

sorry. rant over.
It's not different, niimi and everyone else should be doing what you're advising here.

I thibk any volunteering - not just the pr spin of 20 mins behind the tills of a fancy charity shop and then getting a guge bouquet of flowers as a thank you would do her good. I keep banging on about this, but it would help these influencers as much - if not more than any help they would be giving their chosen organisation.
I think they did/do have it but they don’t give a duck so they’re going around as they please (just like Niomi has been this whole time...the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree). They likely were lucky enough to have mild symptoms which unfortunately reinforced their idea that this is “just a flu.” They clearly still don’t even wear masks anywhere (not at the construction site or the beach this morning). They’ve been traveling and seeing family (including the grandma) non stop since the beginning. Niomi and her family have the same ignorant views and careless behavior. They just don’t take this pandemic seriously at all.

...which is actually much worse than lying about having COVID in my opinion.
Just the flu... anyone who states this has never had the flu.

(Not aiming this at you bte, I've heard this nonsense spouted too and dispair)

Last edited:
Has she gone back to deleting comments? All the replies on her newest post are all sickeningly positive

Anyone else think Joe was looking much healthier in the stormy he posted today (despite the cut hand). He doesn't look so drawn and haggard as he was starting to look.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.