Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did some quick digging and found where they live. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say but it's a small inland village, 25 minute drive from Brighton. The house was purchased in 2006 for £820,000 (would be worth much more by now, especially as they've since added an extension to the house and the pool). The 'garden' sort of includes three separate areas: there's the backyard directly outside of the house, then there's the part with the greenhouses (surrounded by bushes), then there's the part with the pond (the biggest one). It's BIG, definitely big enough that she shouldn't feel the need to prance about in Brighton and Hove (without a mask no less).
No way how did you find it?

what do you mean? Her body looks absolutely fine to me in that shoot, in fact she looks very slim...what yikes angles exactly are you talking about?
She looks much healthier in those 2010 photos

Reactions: 11
Oh God, Terrina is the stylist - no wonder Niomi looks so gaudy in a non-ironic way. I get that the style of the shoot is to look over the top, but niomi looks tasteless & uncool

what do you mean? Her body looks absolutely fine to me in that shoot, in fact she looks very slim...what yikes angles exactly are you talking about?
It’s not her body, it’s her square and shapeless head. Looks more angular and chiseled now because of how thin she’s gotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will never do a video on the break up, ever. I'd love to see it though!

Reactions: 13
It’s not her body, it’s her square and shapeless head. Looks more angular and chiseled now because of how thin she’s gotten.
To be fair I think it's also to do with her being only 17 in these photos vs. 28 now. She's lost the baby fat and her features are now more adult. Will admit her current aversion to carbs helps with the angles though.

Reactions: 10
@palmer I found the house too. Only thing I can say is that she is partly lying where she is from. I tried Google maps before, that did’t work. Then I used iphone maps when I saw your other comment, that worked! She definitely could stay at the house with so much space outside and not go to Brighton!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
wierd theory BUT do you think Joe has poor co-ordination or just could not cook v well (i.e calmly, safely) and that is why niomi took over in the kitchen? the avocado incident perhaps points to yes..... although i had a friend who did the same thing.....anyway.

To be fair I think it's also to do with her being only 17 in these photos vs. 28 now. She's lost the baby fat and her features are now more adult. Will admit her current aversion to carbs helps with the angles though.
I think it also has to do with the fact that Terrina the 'stylist' didn't respect her features at all, but tried to make her look like a Barbie basically. Meatloaf probably does this in all aspects of Niomi's life.

Reactions: 9
She is incredibly lucky not to have picked up covid19, galvanting around London, being flung, and now back in the family nest where they all had covid19. Maybe grief over joey coupled with the calorie restrictions has effected her brain?!
Wow, makes her leaving him behind injured on their run even worse doesn't it 🥴
Can tell he grew up with a younger sibling when he does things like that where as niomi grew up as an only. ( Could have made a good balance? )

Reactions: 3
wierd theory BUT do you think Joe has poor co-ordination or just could not cook v well (i.e calmly, safely) and that is why niomi took over in the kitchen? the avocado incident perhaps points to yes..... although i had a friend who did the same thing.....anyway.
Nope, there were videos where he cooked, was more talented than Niomi and he is quite athletic.
Just a typical distracted man...

Reactions: 10
It intrigues me that Niomi went to Shoreham College with her supposedly rich background. Maybe the money wasn’t there when she started school as I’m sure snobby Terrina (is that even a name??!!!) would have insisted on Roedean Lancing College, Burgess Hill. There are so many more prestigious schools.
Nothing against Shoreham College but it is one of the cheapest private schools and doesn’t require any entrance exam.
I just find it odd.
Btw I looked up lamb casserole and she still or has lived in one of the best if not the best address in Hove Park.

Reactions: 4
My favourite was when she pronounced Nairn's oatcakes as "Naaahns" in the poshest voice ever 😂, as someone who is from up there (it's Nayr-n)
HAHAHAH, I was about to say as someone from the Highlands that is not how it is said.

Reactions: 3
It intrigues me that Niomi went to Shoreham College with her supposedly rich background. Maybe the money wasn’t there when she started school as I’m sure snobby Terrina (is that even a name??!!!) would have insisted on Roedean Lancing College, Burgess Hill. There are so many more prestigious schools.
Nothing against Shoreham College but it is one of the cheapest private schools and doesn’t require any entrance exam.
I just find it odd.
Btw I looked up lamb casserole and she still or has lived in one of the best if not the best address in Hove Park.
She probably did not make it past the entrance exams, or her mother did not have the money to buy Nimnim the spot.

Came to post about Joe’s hand too!! Gosh it cracks me up in the best way. I can just picture Niomi and how she would have scolded him NO JOEYYYyyyyyyyy!!! That’s not how you cut an avocado!!!

let the man live. Let the man learn!! 🤗🤗
let the man live and learn is absolutely killing me 😂😂😂

Only thing I can say is that she is partly lying where she is from
I mean she is partly lying when she says she is going to brighton.

But wait her mum met Paul Craig when Niomi was 11, so in 2003 and then they bought that gigantic house in 2006!

Reactions: 2
Just my opinion but I don't think its OK to share this kind of information (about where her family lives) Theres a family with a small kid living there and we never know whos reading

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.