Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did some quick digging and found where they live. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say but it's a small inland village, 25 minute drive from Brighton. The house was purchased in 2006 for £820,000 (would be worth much more by now, especially as they've since added an extension to the house and the pool). The 'garden' sort of includes three separate areas: there's the backyard directly outside of the house, then there's the part with the greenhouses (surrounded by bushes), then there's the part with the pond (the biggest one). It's BIG, definitely big enough that she shouldn't feel the need to prance about in Brighton and Hove (without a mask no less).
Can we get you on the case of missing Martha Moo and the hairy arms man? Sorry, off topic. I am just here for Joey's puppy dog eyes. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really interesting about the house thanks OP, but wow there are loads of houses on satellite view with pools around Brighton!

Also yeah, safe to say that house will be worth more than £1M now. Just crazy.

Reactions: 3
That's a weird way to phrase her reaction, especially coming from someone who claims that she "genuinely feels really great," that she's so happy she "finally got a piece of herself back," that her breakup was just "life's funny old way of putting her back on the right path." Someone who swears she moved on fast because she faced things "head on" at the very beginning and didn't suppress anything. Someone who swears she isn't faking her happiness. 🤔
Telling the truth WOULD be terrifying for her, breaking the habit of a lifetime.😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Came to post about Joe’s hand too!! Gosh it cracks me up in the best way. I can just picture Niomi and how she would have scolded him NO JOEYYYyyyyyyyy!!! That’s not how you cut an avocado!!!

let the man live. Let the man learn!! 🤗🤗
Aww look at him! He's eating bread, making jokes now and everything! 🥰

Be free Joey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Really interesting about the house thanks OP, but wow there are loads of houses on satellite view with pools around Brighton!

Also yeah, safe to say that house will be worth more than £1M now. Just crazy.
The pool is quite recent. On the iPhone Maps App, they still have the old satellite view without the pool. However Google Maps does have a more recent view which includes the pool (but the pool is covered--so it looks beige, not blue). Also, while iPhone Maps finds the address automatically, if you search the house on Google Maps the address actually cannot be found (I had to locate it manually).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looooool these magazine pictures have made my day

me, spying on my mans to make sure he doesn’t consume carbs
89B71A9B-446C-4E1C-A99C-12035AC33E8A.jpeg

me, preaching the sustainable lifestyle but looking the other way when fast fashion brands/ Range Rover sponsor me
E52781B5-B1CE-4FB3-9F47-CC9CD53CE425.jpeg

Me, shutting down/ deleting comments with the slightest bits of justifiable criticism (oh wait that doesn’t happen, right?)
DC87097F-7465-46AA-81CF-51C57AC6AEEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is the rule in the UK to isolate 14 days after testing positive? I work as a contact-tracer in a European country and we tell people that are infected that isolation ends if they are symptom free for 24 hours and it's been 7 days since testing positive.

People that have been in contact with a positive person, but have no symptoms do have to do 14 days quarantine. But isolation could end after 7.
Apparently it's 10 days if tested positive, 14 days for a household contact.

In the first picture where he shows the avocado there’s bread in the background! Joe is truly living his best life now 😂
I see smoked salmon as well :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the best part of these magazine shoots is that her mother was editor at the magazine and organized these for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Shes only about 17 in them pics, I'm surprised she hasn't turned out differently actually 😂

Reactions: 5
In no way am I body shaming her but I can totally see why she would be afraid to go back to a life of relatively normal eating. She doesn’t have a single “bad” body angle anymore because of how thin she’s gotten, whereas before... yikes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh God, Terrina is the stylist - no wonder Niomi looks so gaudy in a non-ironic way. I get that the style of the shoot is to look over the top, but niomi looks tasteless & uncool

In no way am I body shaming her but I can totally see why she would be afraid to go back to a life of relatively normal eating. She doesn’t have a single “bad” body angle anymore because of how thin she’s gotten, whereas before... yikes.
what do you mean? Her body looks absolutely fine to me in that shoot, in fact she looks very slim...what yikes angles exactly are you talking about?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
She is sickening thin right now and back then she had a healthy body. Nothing wrong with her old body at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.