Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a liar! Going back home way before the full 14 days of isolation to help her 'exhausted' family, they all look absolutely fine to me on their day out?
Is the rule in the UK to isolate 14 days after testing positive? I work as a contact-tracer in a European country and we tell people that are infected that isolation ends if they are symptom free for 24 hours and it's been 7 days since testing positive.

People that have been in contact with a positive person, but have no symptoms do have to do 14 days quarantine. But isolation could end after 7.

Reactions: 6
I just started the what I eat in a day video and her skin looks shocking. Worst I have seen it. Not a great ambassador for smart skin. She normally has nice skin. Maybe she shouldn't use her products...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the rule in the UK to isolate 14 days after testing positive? I work as a contact-tracer in a European country and we tell people that are infected that isolation ends if they are symptom free for 24 hours and it's been 7 days since testing positive.

People that have been in contact with a positive person, but have no symptoms do have to do 14 days quarantine. But isolation could end after 7.
Shouldn't she be isolating then?

Reactions: 1
Why did she call that video "plant-based recipes for winter" when half of the meals were leftovers/already made and she didn't give a recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shouldn't she be isolating then?
I'm not sure what the rules are in the UK, but in my country you quarantine if you have been in contact with someone who was tested positive and you isolate when you yourself have tested positive. So patients isolate, contacts quarantine.

In my country quarantine = stay at home, get tested if you have symptoms.

Isolate = stay at home + keep your distance from anyone else in the household (no touching), stay in a different bedroom, use different bathroom or clean after every use. Clean everything you touch and especially anything you share with household members. So people are alone in a single room, without seeing even their own , parents, kids or partner, for weeks on end. Depending on how long they are sick for.

But maybe it's different in the UK?

If she saw her family before they got better then yes she should quarantine. If she herself has covid then she should isolate. But I'm sensing that she is one of the many people that just find the rules to inconvenient to follow.

I wish she volunteered to do contact-tracing. The ammount of horrible stories you hear while doing this work will definitely make anyone more serious about following the rules. There are so many people hurt by this pandemic, but Niomi is not one of them. You know what is "inconvenient" or "not ideal" Dying alone with no one to hold your hand or not being able to say goodbye to your loved one because you aren't allowed to see them and then not even being allowed to hug anyone when you are grieving because you have to keep your distance. Her complaining about it is making me sick.

sorry. rant over.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If she saw her family before they got better then yes she should quarantine. If she herself has covid then she should isolate. But I'm sensing that she is one of the many people that just find the rules to inconvenient to follow.
Even if any of them have had covid I imagine it probably didn’t make them very unwell. My partner tested positive earlier in the year (had to do a test to return to work) and he had no symptoms. Then he had a bit of a sore throat and that was about it. Her parents are young enough that it was probably very mild to them, many otherwise fit and healthy people who have had covid barely experience any symptoms at all. Problem being that those people then assume everyone who has covid are making a fuss about nothing when there’s people who die (and not just old/people with underlying problems either) people needing ventilation, people who get long covid and are in and out of hospital for months like my colleague, etc.
If anything her family having covid - if they did have it at all - and now being out and about, fit and well etc within a week is probably going to make her compliance with covid rules worse because she won’t see what the fuss is about. It’s unbelievably ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now I don’t mean to be controversial, but did her family ever really have COVID? Gallivanting, out and about, involved with construction projects soon after having supposably come down with a virus that has killed millions? Hmmmmm😐😐
Not cutting it for me. This girl is so petty she would use her family as a means to try and garner sympathy from her viewers(especially those of us whom she’s managed to piss off and have unsubscribed!) Publicity stunt much??
I think they did/do have it but they don’t give a duck so they’re going around as they please (just like Niomi has been this whole time...the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree). They likely were lucky enough to have mild symptoms which unfortunately reinforced their idea that this is “just a flu.” They clearly still don’t even wear masks anywhere (not at the construction site or the beach this morning). They’ve been traveling and seeing family (including the grandma) non stop since the beginning. Niomi and her family have the same ignorant views and careless behavior. They just don’t take this pandemic seriously at all.

...which is actually much worse than lying about having COVID in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we know where her parents actually live? Because she’s always said Brighton until recently, and I always wondered whether they actually lived further into Hove or even Seaford way where the property is cheaper than actual Brighton but she thought saying Brighton sounded fancier. I found it interesting when someone here said they thought her saying Sussex was putting on airs and graces because I had actually assumed it was the opposite!
I did some quick digging and found where they live. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say but it's a small inland village, 25 minute drive from Brighton. The house was purchased in 2006 for £820,000 (would be worth much more by now, especially as they've since added an extension to the house and the pool). The 'garden' sort of includes three separate areas: there's the backyard directly outside of the house, then there's the part with the greenhouses (surrounded by bushes), then there's the part with the pond (the biggest one). It's BIG, definitely big enough that she shouldn't feel the need to prance about in Brighton and Hove (without a mask no less).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 314158
She replied to this !!!
That's a weird way to phrase her reaction, especially coming from someone who claims that she "genuinely feels really great," that she's so happy she "finally got a piece of herself back," that her breakup was just "life's funny old way of putting her back on the right path." Someone who swears she moved on fast because she faced things "head on" at the very beginning and didn't suppress anything. Someone who swears she isn't faking her happiness. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In the first picture where he shows the avocado there’s bread in the background! Joe is truly living his best life now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.