Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a liar! Going back home way before the full 14 days of isolation to help her 'exhausted' family, they all look absolutely fine to me on their day out?

Reactions: 14
Going back through old WIEIADs and couldn't believe this one from 2016... her lunch was spinach & kale soup, kale, and rice cakes :sick:

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 4.51.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She's such a liar! Going back home way before the full 14 days of isolation to help her 'exhausted' family, they all look absolutely fine to me on their day out?
Very true, should they even have been out and about yet?

Reactions: 7
Kaya, founded by Candice and Benita?
Seems appropriate arrgghhhhhh
I don’t think this has anything to do with her as this Cafe is where I live l. Small town called Horsham in West Sussex! Both cancer survivors went into business :) x

Reactions: 3
I don’t think this has anything to do with her as this Cafe is where I live l. Small town called Horsham in West Sussex! Both cancer survivors went into business :) x
Yep. Know Horsham. But, it's not close to Brighton so hardly out for a walk.

Reactions: 1
Do we know where her parents actually live? Because she’s always said Brighton until recently, and I always wondered whether they actually lived further into Hove or even Seaford way where the property is cheaper than actual Brighton but she thought saying Brighton sounded fancier. I found it interesting when someone here said they thought her saying Sussex was putting on airs and graces because I had actually assumed it was the opposite!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god,
can she be anymore annoying in her new vid;
first of, she looks awful, she really should try and hide her acne on her forehead if she wants smartskin to continue.
WHY is she talking so slow and posh? Dont they say people who talk slowly are full of their own self importance because they feel like you have all the time in the world to listen to them?
Another humble brag , 'i have such a fast metabolism'. No you dont, Niomi, you probably eat about 700 calories a day normally.
If anyone on here know hers, PLEASE PLEASE stop getting her to say pahfect. I think it's the most annoying thing about her.
I also hate how she says “eh-neh- thehng” rather than eh-nee-thuhng 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
My favourite was when she pronounced Nairn's oatcakes as "Naaahns" in the poshest voice ever 😂, as someone who is from up there (it's Nayr-n)

• Haha
Seems she's had unhealthy ways with food for a long time - I rewatched her first WIEIAD and she has this 1/4 slice of bread with her soup and salad lunch, saying 'I'm being a bit cheeky and having some brown bread'. Can she hear herself?! She'd even been to the gym that morning.

Untitled.png

Then for dinner she has this, and says 'there's actually so much food there!'... Looks totally normal to me.

Untitled 2.png

I do wonder where she got these distorted ideas from, and hate to think how many others she'll have influenced to think this way too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Seems she's had unhealthy ways with food for a long time - I rewatched her first WIEIAD and she has this 1/4 slice of bread with her soup and salad lunch, saying 'I'm being a bit cheeky and having some brown bread'. Can she hear herself?! She'd even been to the gym that morning.

View attachment 313525

Then for dinner she has this, and says 'there's actually so much food there!'... Looks totally normal to me.

View attachment 313531

I do wonder where she got these distorted ideas from, and hate to think how many others she'll have influenced to think this way too.

Yeah, I agree. I'm rewatching her Vlogmas videos starting back from 2016, and her meals have always been ridiculously restrictive 😕 Very small portions with extremely limited carbs..

Now I don’t mean to be controversial, but did her family ever really have COVID? Gallivanting, out and about, involved with construction projects soon after having supposably come down with a virus that has killed millions? Hmmmmm😐😐
Not cutting it for me. This girl is so petty she would use her family as a means to try and garner sympathy from her viewers(especially those of us whom she’s managed to piss off and have unsubscribed!) Publicity stunt much??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.