Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where did Niomi get her jumper from, I love that jumper with a little fox/ corgi in front

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where did Niomi get her jumper from, I love that jumper with a little fox/ corgi in front
I love it too! She actually tagged it on Instagram but I can't find it on there now so it must have been in her stories and expired. Sorry, know that's not much help! Maybe somebody else will remember.

Reactions: 2
Her latest Instagram story about a cute little cafe.... 'first time out for a walk in a week'. I swear she was out only two days ago with her family's dog?!

Reactions: 22
Her latest Instagram story about a cute little cafe.... 'first time out for a walk in a week'. I swear she was out only two days ago with her family's dog?!
Yes, this! She can't keep up with her own lies, they're SO many already

Reactions: 18
When she shows the unsulfared dried apricot and points out in her nit-picky way, “that’s what it should look like by the way, NOT bright orange” 🙄🙄 stfu
She's such a toxic witch. Not only does she demonize any foods that are not labeled as "healthy," but now she wants to also categorize between 'good' healthy foods and 'bad' healthy foods??!! Just shut your mouth already. Dried apricots are a great snack whether they're orange or brown. There's nothing wrong with eating orange dried apricots, just like there's nothing wrong with eating a Snickers bar either. Just eat WHATEVER makes you happy, as long as you keep your diet balanced overall. If she's going to ruin her metabolism by undereating and removing entire categories of nutrients from her diet, then that's her problem, however putting this tit out on the internet for women to see is straight-up dangerous and irresponsible. It's one thing when Youtubers post recipes here and there just for the sake of giving people meal ideas, but posting your "what i eat in a day" is problematic -- it's giving people certain (usually false) ideas on which quantities they should be eating, which foods they should be avoiding, and guilt tripping them about their own habits and cravings.

I really couldn't be bothered with watching her video (her diet doesn't appeal to me whatsoever and I despise her as a person) but for the sake of this thread I just had a quick watch on speed up mode (with Adblock of course). Nothing much to add other than what you guys have already mentioned, but just as I was about to say that the video looked like it was shot on her iPhone, she then openly admitted that she was using her phone!!!! All she has to do is film one video per week and she can't even be bothered to do that properly, using a real camera? I also just couldn't believe how much she went on about this stupid ass yoga course. It's only FOUR days a week, once a month? She's acting like it's the most draining, demanding thing she's ever done in her life (because it is, she's never had a full time job). She sounds crazy ignorant and tone-deaf, especially in the current context. Most of us have to work the same hours, not 4 days a week but 5 days a week, and 50 weeks per year not just 4! And you don't hear us complaining about desperately needing fresh air and an afternoon tea break!

Generally, her attitude lately reminds me of Melania Trump's infamous jacket "I really don't care, do you?" -- It would be absolutely paaahhfect for Niomi! Anyone wants to send her an affiliate link??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, she was. Not to mention she traveled from London to Brighton (sorry, Sussex :cautious:) just a few days ago. Plus she's staying in a mansion with a patio and garden that she sits in every day for some "fresh air" in-between yoga sessions. Not exactly like she's been stuck inside for weeks like many of us actually have. I just want her to shut up!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hate to say it, but I think the land with the pond and swans is actually her garden...

EDIT: don't mean this defensively. Just amazed haha

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah, she was. Not to mention she traveled from London to Brighton (sorry, Sussex :cautious:) just a few days ago. Plus she's staying in a mansion with a patio and garden that she sits in every day for some "fresh air" in-between yoga sessions. Not exactly like she's been stuck inside for weeks like many of us actually have. I just want her to shut up!!!
Well, if they live in Brighton the cafè is in Horsham Park-45 mins away. Bit of a walk!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
interested to see whether she has invested into the new family business or is just tagging along with her mum and step-dad. Assume another restaurant?

Hate to say it, but I think the land with the pond and swans is actually her garden...

EDIT: don't mean this defensively. Just amazed haha
That makes it worse if anything. Makes her sound even more tone deaf! Complaining about how she “hasn’t gone on a walk in a week” when she has a whole ass land attached to her mansion, pond and swans included? Can’t believe some people here still feel sorry for her privileged ass!

Well, if they live in Brighton the cafè is in Horsham Park-45 mins away. Bit of a walk!!
I don’t know where they live exactly but they clearly drove to this construction site beforehand (family fun yeah, so quirky!! 🙄) so I wouldn’t be surprised if the café was just walking distance from that place.

interested to see whether she has invested into the new family business or is just tagging along with her mum and step-dad. Assume another restaurant?
Tagging along most likely. She’s waaaaayyy too busy with smart skin and the yoga teaching course!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That makes it worse if anything. Makes her sound even more tone deaf! Complaining about how she “hasn’t gone on a walk in a week” when she has a whole ass land attached to her mansion, pond and swans included? Can’t believe some people here still feel sorry for her privileged ass!

I don’t know where they live exactly but they clearly drove to this construction site beforehand (family fun yeah, so quirky!! 🙄) so I wouldn’t be surprised if the café was just walking distance from that place.

Tagging along most likely. She’s waaaaayyy too busy with smart skin and the yoga teaching course!
yeh exactly, even if it isn't their land soooooooooo many people with young children etc have no outside space, no park etc nearby she is just so selfish. I have no children but have been SO grateful for a park nearly in lockdown for nice walks

Reactions: 8
Niomi posting a vegan afternoon tea with loads of treats when we know full well she won’t eat any of it 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.