Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the unflavoured one to add to smoothies and samples of the chocolate and salted caramel ones. The flavoured ones were horrible - so sickly sweet yet somehow also lacking in flavour?
Like a Krispy kreme doughnut?

Reactions: 1
I watched the video last night, and I noticed someone had commented underneath saying 'you say you're hungry waking up and you lag during the afternoon, seems like you're not eating enough calories.' Lol. Also was Niomi trying to imply that she's eating more than usual because she's on her course? Because she said multiple times it's a different type of eating day because of that, and it's still not like she ate loads. Two different carbs though what a treat!
Gotta say I personally wouldn't have rice along with a sweet potato curry because double carb makes me sleepy and I don't enjoy it but saying 'rice makes me heavy' or whatever is just stupid. Rice is one of the better carbs I think because it's not processed and has no gluten, compared to stuff like pasta which she ate in that video? Bizarre.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think things with Dettol Daddy are off now? Like another poster mentioned, I feel like she would’ve happily stayed in London in order to keep seeing (read: shagging) him. But she ran home to Sussex the first chance she got. Also he doesn’t like her pictures anymore, despite posting on his own page
Yup. I think it was hust a rebound fling and now she's being errr, flung.

Clearly he felt she wasn't the right fit after testing out niomis special restrictive vegan way of urm 'flinging.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I wouldn’t have had rice for lunch either if I was sitting down all day just because I wouldn’t feel hungry and it would make me lethargic. I’d have had it at dinner

Reactions: 1
She may not have had time to make rice (lol) or didn't want it for lunch but like 90% of curries she makes in other videos for dinner she eats without rice or naan either. Her calorie intake must be so low, no wonder she's always tired.

Reactions: 17
I second this, does anyone know any influencers who are single and enjoying it?! Most seem to either be with their high school / uni bf (Fleur, Anna, Lily etc) or have gone through a “I love being single” phase where they definitely did not look secure being single and got a bf soon after and seem much happier (Amelia, Suzie from Hello October etc). At least Suzie was single for a while, I’m pretty sure Amelia was dating mere months after her broken engagement and is now in a seemingly serious relationship again.

As a single woman in her late 20s I feel so behind in life watching all these influencers sometimes haha. The only person that comes to mind is the author Dolly Alderton who co-hosts the High Low, she genuinely seems to not be chasing after a relationship at this current moment and is in her early 30s and thriving!
Urm, Gabby Lindley of juniper moon. She's a long term single lady. She'll make anyone feel better about their life - even niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched the video last night, and I noticed someone had commented underneath saying 'you say you're hungry waking up and you lag during the afternoon, seems like you're not eating enough calories.' Lol. Also was Niomi trying to imply that she's eating more than usual because she's on her course? Because she said multiple times it's a different type of eating day because of that, and it's still not like she ate loads. Two different carbs though what a treat!
Gotta say I personally wouldn't have rice along with a sweet potato curry because double carb makes me sleepy and I don't enjoy it but saying 'rice makes me heavy' or whatever is just stupid. Rice is one of the better carbs I think because it's not processed and has no gluten, compared to stuff like pasta which she ate in that video? Bizarre.
Ahhhhhh but she ate SPELT pasta. She probably thought it might improve her vocabulary.🤣

• Haha
I must admit I don’t keep up with this thread so sorry if this is old news, but Joe has deleted the engagement pic from his ig

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And thanks to those who gave me recommendations for strong, single women! I've got to stop following privileged pretty people.
Could you please pass the recommendations along? I didn’t see them, this thread moves quicker than Niomi moved back to her family’s ‘after’ their quarantine period was ‘over’.

Reactions: 5
This video looked exactly like all her other "what I eat in a day" videos... for someone who "wrote" a cookbook, you think she'd have more ideas. The mushroom thing at the end looked pretty good but I don't think I could eat mush all three meals. Did she have anything that crunched?! Also she told a white lie about the rice... first it was "I didn't have time to make rice" (which is like the easiest thing to reheat ever, just make some in the morning or whatever) then it was "the rice would have made me feel really heavy" at the end of the video. Also for someone who makes ONE video a week you think she would have made sure her camera would be working ahead of time. Her video quality lately has been crap, especially compared to other channels I watch where people actually make an effort. Also her complaining about needing to get outside because her yoga course is from 8:30 - 6:30.. that's like a normal work day for most people. The fact that she doesn't acknowledge that is so annoying, she lives in such a bubble... And then at the end when her mom walked into the kitchen Niomi was like "you didn't want the mushrooms!" like a little kid... she sounded so immature. Last thing... I know we say she's afraid of carbs but like all she eats is essentially carbs except for the bits of spinach at breakfast and lunch, the peanut butter "snack" and mushrooms at dinner. All the banana, apricots, banana bread, sweet potato, pasta, etc. is essentially carbs. Seems to me like she's more on a "fruit based" diet than "plant based". Probably why she's skinny fat. If girl wants to be toned she needs some beef and broccoli 🤷‍♀️
Think she avoids refined carbd. She has said she likes to think of herself as someone who eats a wholefoods organic plant based diet.

If she stuck to plant proteins and greens she'd probably see a change with all the yoga.

She should maybe stop referring to herself as an introvert.
She is absolutely not an introvert. She loves being around a person, I don't think she thrives in big groups but she 100% does not like her own conpany, and is visibly deflated by her own company.

Reactions: 8
All those bakery items which I doubt she'll even eat. What a waste. Surely they could have gone to a charity or maybe some key workers?!

Reactions: 3
I watched some old Youtube vids. One when they were all skiing as a family. She got v nervous on an advanced run and fell over the edge!Next day Joeeey expert on skis, took the time to go up with her one to one and support her. 2nd vid was them ice skating in London. She kept putting herself down and hanging on his arm. She kept saying she HAD to hang onto him. At one point he said, 'Bet you can ( skate on her own)' and he let her go. She skated!!She comes across as very, very needy and I would think he got fed up with that.

Reactions: 20
I watched some old Youtube vids. One when they were all skiing as a family. She got v nervous on an advanced run and fell over the edge!Next day Joeeey expert on skis, took the time to go up with her one to one and support her.
Wow, makes her leaving him behind injured on their run even worse doesn't it 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh lord I watched the 'what I eat in a day during my yoga course' video and I am enraged. Life is so hard for poor Nims in her massive family home, in the countryside and having to do some yoga throughout the day... She seems way more entitled and smug atm.

Studio_Project (1).jpeg

This could almost be about Niomi, aside from the fact I don't think she's ever expressed any interest in any music

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 312430

This could almost be about Niomi, aside from the fact I don't think she's ever expressed any interest in any music
OT but this reminds me of another influencer (where's mollie, don t know if anyone follows her) She seems like a nice girl but is currently doing a "breathwork" course (no idea either) and has just posted something on a story about about noses being able to filter viruses... the amount of dangerous information being promoted by these people is worrying and seems to have got worse during lockdown.
I find it so difficult to believe she takes protein powder, she is so thin with almost 0 muscle definition

I really really like Niomi’s mum from what we’ve seen but those chairs! Just why?!
omg i know, literally the most tacky thing I have ever seen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.