Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I felt sorry for her too, I think it was the making dinner and eating it on her own saying ‘just me and roger’. nothing wrong with eating on your own at all but she just seems lonely now and a bit lost. But then again she’s had a big live change and is not where she expected to be which must be so hard.

I wonder whether had COVID not happened and they didn’t have to leave India, would they still be together now? Would she have lost the excitement and build up of India and said she wanted to come home, which is kinda what I thought when they announced they were going for 2 years. There was a video where as soon as they got there he had to fly to Dubai and she spent 5 days alone which she said wasn’t ideal - if that was to happen a lot I can’t see her being ok with it and the novelty would wear off. Or would he have realised out there that it wasn’t right between them and break up with her?! Hmmmmmmmm COVID has brought on so many what ifs!
I think they’d probably still be together, and maybe divorce after kids. Unless maybe they would have had a huge spat about whether they were going home to the UK during the off-season. I remember in their moving to India announcement, Niomi made it sound like they’d DEFINITELY spend their summers in the UK and Joe had a look on his face that he certainly didn’t think that was going to be the case lol

Reactions: 14
She should maybe stop referring to herself as an introvert.
Lmao when did she say she was an introvert!? I'm sorry, but someone who socializes multiple times a day is not an introvert. The girl can't stand 5 minutes on her own.

And thanks to those who gave me recommendations for strong, single women! I've got to stop following privileged pretty people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think she was just bummed that her family didn’t wait for her to make dinner and ate without her. She sounded like a brat when her mother was talking to her. Nah I don’t feel bad for her. She is already trying to control food at their house by cooking them what she wants.
good god. she has learned nothing. about the controlling of household meals.

I don't feel bad for her at all. It's 2020, there's enough people out there with actual problems who I feel sorry for, Dimbobs doesn't make the cut for me, sorry.
I don't either. I REALLY REALLY did at first. I felt almost like it happened to my close friend in terms of how I mentally reacted, and when I first found out I really couldnt believe it and I felt so deeply sorry for her. but how she has handled herself afterwards has OBLITERATED any shred of empathy I felt for her. she is literally acting like she is too good to feel the pain of a breakup, and looking down on people offering worrying words for her, having a flagrant disregard for rules about lockdown and everyone around her (AND POSTING EVERY SECOND OF IT NO LESS!!). the reason no one believes you, Dimbobs, is that happy people dont spend every second outside the home being busy and proclaiming regularly how happy they are. and the most damning thing of all is how she will NOT SAY THE bleeping WORD "BREAKUP" EVER. listen closely, Dimmiekins. this is called ~*~ D E N I A L ~*~ if she was making little jokes or even just referencing it at all directly, I'd believe her. But her snob ass attitude like she is better than all the plebs who feel pain and embarrassment after a breakup, and acting like she is just too fabulous & desirable to feel any of these things bc she is just a superior being? alright you go gurl. no sympathy, you dont need it. NO. MERCY.

My opinion of her has changed permanently unless she suddenly becomes vulnerable and honest. which I doubt. I had always assumed she had a genuine and sweet/gentle side in private, but this recent dumping makes me really think she truly is just nothing but fake & controlling, no substance, empty inside. her ego is like 400x bigger than ever. and by the looks of things, she is learning nothing. I'm curious to see what she's like in about a year..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The cringe. I can’t bear it...

08456C85-B62D-47FD-BA65-2B2F105851C2.jpeg

I mean did she have to post that? Is it meant to be funny?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Man she needs to leave that poor chair alone already...she made the same corny joke about this in her 2016 vlogmas 🤦🏻‍♀️ We get it, the chair has a face on it
The pose! The expression! The smirk! The hair flip! Ffs woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she will learn anything either. I think people kinda need to hit rock bottom in order to grow. To feel pain and embrace it. If you cover everything up with fake positivity, what are you learning exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't feel bad for her at all. It's 2020, there's enough people out there with actual problems who I feel sorry for, Dimbobs doesn't make the cut for me, sorry.
I felt sorry for her for I think about 5 minutes during the breakup. Then I got SMART (😉) and realized this gal is so full of it.

She takes zero accountability for anything, gives a big middle finger to anyone who has lost someone or contracted COVID this year and is basically - a self absorbed bore with major, unchecked issues.

Why does no one in her circle level with her? My mom totally would be having some raw conversations with me that would be painful but necessary and coming from a place of love. She is never going to find long-term happiness unless she confronts and deals with some of her MANY issues.

Reactions: 20
One (not famous) Youtuber I love is Nina Montagne. She's Australian, vegan and like's to exercise but not religiously like Niomi. Her recipes and advice on mental health are so wonderful and refreshing including not being all about diet culture. She's not preachy at all and her videos are so relaxing to watch.
Yessss! Nina is amazing!

Reactions: 1
Lmao when did she say she was an introvert!? I'm sorry, but someone who socializes multiple times a day is not an introvert. The girl can't stand 5 minutes on her own.

And thanks to those who gave me recommendations for strong, single women! I've got to stop following privileged pretty people.
I know right :ROFLMAO: She says it in this video at 4:08.

Also, posting bikini photos to 1.4 million followers... yeah, total introvert!

Her forehead acne looks awful for someone with a skincare line.
Yeah and unless she's wearing it wrong, she can't blame that on wearing a mask!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When she shows the unsulfared dried apricot and points out in her nit-picky way, “that’s what it should look like by the way, NOT bright orange” 🙄🙄 stfu
Also she looked so depressed as she went to take a tiny bite of her curry slop for lunch (🤢)

Reactions: 15
Omgggg this new vid is awful hahaha
When she giggles to herself that she “embellished her own recipe” with the banana bread (her previous recipe was already the most basic beige version of banana bread) with some cinnamon and nutmeg... which should always be in banana bread anyway! 😐
And she flat out smirked at the camera over her “this is my peanut butter jar, I don’t share it with anybody” comment 😅👋
Also her new hair really washes her out a LOT 😬

Her pep-talk at the end “my curry without any rice, just all those lovely warming spices” wtf??

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such a moron, I can't even hate watch her anymore. I'll check back in a few months to see if she has anything worthy going on but I won't hold my breath 😂

Reactions: 27
Her pretend "concentrating" face when she takes notes in that video. 😂 You can tell how hard she's thinking about her face.

Not seeing the relaxed part in the diet.

Her food often looks so gross to me, so mushy and sloppy. I have that curry all the time but where's the zing and freshness, where's the RICE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't either. I REALLY REALLY did at first. I felt almost like it happened to my close friend in terms of how I mentally reacted, and when I first found out I really couldnt believe it and I felt so deeply sorry for her. but how she has handled herself afterwards has OBLITERATED any shred of empathy I felt for her. she is literally acting like she is too good to feel the pain of a breakup, and looking down on people offering worrying words for her, having a flagrant disregard for rules about lockdown and everyone around her (AND POSTING EVERY SECOND OF IT NO LESS!!). the reason no one believes you, Dimbobs, is that happy people dont spend every second outside the home being busy and proclaiming regularly how happy they are. and the most damning thing of all is how she will NOT SAY THE bleeping WORD "BREAKUP" EVER. listen closely, Dimmiekins. this is called ~*~ D E N I A L ~*~ if she was making little jokes or even just referencing it at all directly, I'd believe her. But her snob ass attitude like she is better than all the plebs who feel pain and embarrassment after a breakup, and acting like she is just too fabulous & desirable to feel any of these things bc she is just a superior being? alright you go gurl. no sympathy, you dont need it. NO. MERCY.
I agree with every single word of this. I attempted to convey this a few pages / threads ago but you have articulated it so much more clearly than I did!

I also went from feeling deeply sorry for her to being completely turned off by her attitude and the fact that deep down, she’s actually too weak to face up to her issues. Maybe that makes me callous but I’ve just got increasingly little time for exceedingly privileged people who don’t deal with issues head on, in this day and age where therapy is becoming the norm and there are SO many helpful resources available to us in most areas of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Going back to the topic of influencers who seem to hate being single - I think this stems from having such an unfulfilling job and life, what else are you going to pursue aside from having a family? At least if you had a partner and had a kid eventually, looking after them would give them something to do with their empty days. That seems to be why Niomi took on the yoga course, not because she wants be an actual teacher but because she spends no time on her ‘real’ job. Making all that money for doing nothing might be great at first but damn it must be boring to have no real passion.
Agree with this. Also a lot of OG influencers openly admit that they initially started YouTube videos because of issues like being depressed, socially anxious and lacking human connection. Social media is like a double edged sword because it gives lots of validation that they may be missing, but it also feeds all those insecurities and can enable social detachment. I always thought Niomi was one of the rare cases of an influencer actually enjoying and thriving in the influencer lifestyle, but then she posted that very insecure "I'm not an influencer" video, and now we have this very OTT "I'm so happy" shtick.

It's very entertaining though watching an influencer experiencing a pretty normal routine and finding it so novel. It's like watching The Simple Life but it actually being real. ("Oh my god, look at all these yoga books and readings...so cute. And sometimes we don't even do yoga, we just learn...that's hot.")

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god,
can she be anymore annoying in her new vid;
first of, she looks awful, she really should try and hide her acne on her forehead if she wants smartskin to continue.
WHY is she talking so slow and posh? Dont they say people who talk slowly are full of their own self importance because they feel like you have all the time in the world to listen to them?
Another humble brag , 'i have such a fast metabolism'. No you dont, Niomi, you probably eat about 700 calories a day normally.
If anyone on here know hers, PLEASE PLEASE stop getting her to say pahfect. I think it's the most annoying thing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.