Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video looked exactly like all her other "what I eat in a day" videos... for someone who "wrote" a cookbook, you think she'd have more ideas. The mushroom thing at the end looked pretty good but I don't think I could eat mush all three meals. Did she have anything that crunched?! Also she told a white lie about the rice... first it was "I didn't have time to make rice" (which is like the easiest thing to reheat ever, just make some in the morning or whatever) then it was "the rice would have made me feel really heavy" at the end of the video. Also for someone who makes ONE video a week you think she would have made sure her camera would be working ahead of time. Her video quality lately has been crap, especially compared to other channels I watch where people actually make an effort. Also her complaining about needing to get outside because her yoga course is from 8:30 - 6:30.. that's like a normal work day for most people. The fact that she doesn't acknowledge that is so annoying, she lives in such a bubble... And then at the end when her mom walked into the kitchen Niomi was like "you didn't want the mushrooms!" like a little kid... she sounded so immature. Last thing... I know we say she's afraid of carbs but like all she eats is essentially carbs except for the bits of spinach at breakfast and lunch, the peanut butter "snack" and mushrooms at dinner. All the banana, apricots, banana bread, sweet potato, pasta, etc. is essentially carbs. Seems to me like she's more on a "fruit based" diet than "plant based". Probably why she's skinny fat. If girl wants to be toned she needs some beef and broccoli šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Watching TV and an advert for SMART meters came up. I jumped and thought, 'Oh noooooooooooo. She's developing another business'.šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Green smoothie and a Feel New Tea for breakfast. PAHHHFECT!
Nim's reaction to her camera breaking down: PAHHHFECT timing!
She doesn't have time to cook rice for her lunch, lol. Try Uncle Ben's, Nim's. Takes 10 minutes. Proceeds to eat her lunch outside where it's blowing a gale.
She doesn't have to share her peanut butter with anyone, lol. Shout out to Tattle!
I would eat the mushroom pasta, although I would probably use real cream. Not dissing her Oatly cream as I've never tried it.
I use Oatly cream often to make sauces and while it's different from the milk one, it is also very tasty; I also add it to curries instead of coconut milk because my bf doesn't like it.

Reactions: 8
What exactly is ā€˜grounding foodā€™. At the end of her new video when sheā€™s talking about the curry saying she needs warming, ā€˜groundingā€™ food.

Grounding definition: Grounding, also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that ā€œgroundā€ or electrically reconnect you to the earth.

Next time I eat some chickpeas I will wait to see if I feel electrically connected to earth again šŸ™„

I use Oatly cream often to make sauces and while it's different from the milk one, it is also very tasty; I also add it to curries instead of coconut milk because my bf doesn't like it.
To be fair I did think her dinner looked really nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New video:
- Yoga teacher training bullshit āœ…
- Preachy bullshit āœ…
- Pretending to work hard āœ…
- Pretending to eat āœ…
It is all there šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My take on her new vid:

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER LIGHTING??? Itā€™s been horrible the past few vids. I know sheā€™s at home and canā€™t take her lighting with her but she didnā€™t even try, and the last few vids have also been poorly lit.
2. I actually gagged when she started eating the curry without rice or naan or something. I guarantee itā€™s not because she didnā€™t have time, itā€™s because she thinks it would be too many carbs...
3. Iā€™m of East Asian descent and gagged again when she put shiitake mushrooms in what was essentially Alfredo pasta. Shiitake mushrooms = soy sauce, oyster sauce, yakisoba, anything but Alfredo!! Other Asians correct me if Iā€™m wrong lol but in my experience I would never insult shiitakes by throwing them in anything.
With the intro to that video I swear she must be on something - cocaine? What on earth is going on.

Edit: Apricots dipped in peanut butter, now what is she smoking?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
With the intro to that video I swear she must be on something - cocaine? What on earth is going on.

Edit: Apricots dipped in peanut butter, now what is she smoking?
If she got away with Joeeey's secret peanut butter stash, now we know what was in it-definitely not just nuts šŸ¤‘šŸ¤ÆšŸ„³

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About her yoga course: ā€œitā€™s literally like sat down for hours and hours on endā€

Yes, Niomi, this is what itā€™s like to have a normal office job :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Going back to the topic of influencers who seem to hate being single - I think this stems from having such an unfulfilling job and life, what else are you going to pursue aside from having a family? At least if you had a partner and had a kid eventually, looking after them would give them something to do with their empty days. That seems to be why Niomi took on the yoga course, not because she wants be an actual teacher but because she spends no time on her ā€˜realā€™ job. Making all that money for doing nothing might be great at first but damn it must be boring to have no real passion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched her new video and for some reason felt really sorry for her? Not sure why, just got sad vibes from that video.
Also yeah her comment about the course being 8:30 till 6:30 was so out of touch, thatā€™s a normal working day for people, some people do 12 hour shifts without fresh air!

Reactions: 11
Someone should ask Abbey Sharp to make a video on Niomi's What I Eat In a Day -- I bet Abbey would have a whole lot of comments to make! Just like Hyram would have a lot to say about her skincare routine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys I think weā€™re all being a bit mean. The poor girl has to ā€˜workā€™ FOUR days per WEEK 8.30am to 6.30pm, once per month. Do you know how much sheā€™s giving up for this? Her lounging/self care/brunching/rule breaking catch ups? How can she pretend to be busy when sheā€™s actually busy?!?!
... she wouldnā€™t know busy if it bit her on the arse šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched her new video and for some reason felt really sorry for her? Not sure why, just got sad vibes from that video.
Also yeah her comment about the course being 8:30 till 6:30 was so out of touch, thatā€™s a normal working day for people, some people do 12 hour shifts without fresh air!
yeah I felt sorry for her too, I think it was the making dinner and eating it on her own saying ā€˜just me and rogerā€™. nothing wrong with eating on your own at all but she just seems lonely now and a bit lost. But then again sheā€™s had a big live change and is not where she expected to be which must be so hard.

I wonder whether had COVID not happened and they didnā€™t have to leave India, would they still be together now? Would she have lost the excitement and build up of India and said she wanted to come home, which is kinda what I thought when they announced they were going for 2 years. There was a video where as soon as they got there he had to fly to Dubai and she spent 5 days alone which she said wasnā€™t ideal - if that was to happen a lot I canā€™t see her being ok with it and the novelty would wear off. Or would he have realised out there that it wasnā€™t right between them and break up with her?! Hmmmmmmmm COVID has brought on so many what ifs!

Reactions: 13
I don't feel bad for her at all. It's 2020, there's enough people out there with actual problems who I feel sorry for, Dimbobs doesn't make the cut for me, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
yeah I felt sorry for her too, I think it was the making dinner and eating it on her own saying ā€˜just me and rogerā€™. nothing wrong with eating on your own at all but she just seems lonely now and a bit lost. But then again sheā€™s had a big live change and is not where she expected to be which must be so hard.

I wonder whether had COVID not happened and they didnā€™t have to leave India, would they still be together now? Would she have lost the excitement and build up of India and said she wanted to come home, which is kinda what I thought when they announced they were going for 2 years. There was a video where as soon as they got there he had to fly to Dubai and she spent 5 days alone which she said wasnā€™t ideal - if that was to happen a lot I canā€™t see her being ok with it and the novelty would wear off. Or would he have realised out there that it wasnā€™t right between them and break up with her?! Hmmmmmmmm COVID has brought on so many what ifs!
I think thereā€™s a decent chance that if Covid hadnā€™t happened theyā€™ve have gotten married.

Those chairs are super tacky.

Reactions: 12
I think she was just bummed that her family didnā€™t wait for her to make dinner and ate without her. She sounded like a brat when her mother was talking to her. Nah I donā€™t feel bad for her. She is already trying to control food at their house by cooking them what she wants.

Reactions: 24
ā€˜I bet you guys can guess what tea Iā€™ll have ā€” Pukka feel new ā€” obsessed!!!ā€™

Joe clearly didnā€™t feel the same.

ā€˜Another lockdown, another banana breadā€™

Didnā€™t she say in her last video she doesnā€™t make bread in lockdown...?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.