Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think things with Dettol Daddy are off now? Like another poster mentioned, I feel like she would’ve happily stayed in London in order to keep seeing (read: shagging) him. But she ran home to Sussex the first chance she got. Also he doesn’t like her pictures anymore, despite posting on his own page
I think you're right. If he has liked every picture then suddenly stopped, then something has changed. Does he still follow her on both? Did she like his new post?

Reactions: 10
I think you're right. If he has liked every picture then suddenly stopped, then something has changed. Does he still follow her on both? Did she like his new post?
Maybe he's hiding under her bobble hat?? Cunning move.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're still following each other and he also liked her post about her grandpas birthday - I was actually on insta when she posted those photos and Charl liked them within 5minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not even 2 minutes in and I'm already confused by her new video.

"I haven't done one of these in so long because I've relaxed my diet a lot and I haven't felt like I need to show what I'm eating". Does this mean she's no longer plant-based or?

*proceeds to show basic meals she's included at least five times in her past videos*

That feel new part and the "this is my peanut butter, I don't have to share it with anyone" have me convinced she reads here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I lollled at the part where she said she didn’t eat her curry with rice because rice takes too long to cook.....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, that’s worrying, isn’t it?

I’m certain what she really means is, “I don’t eat rice with my curry, because what I fear most in life are carbohydrates.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Green smoothie and a Feel New Tea for breakfast. PAHHHFECT!
Nim's reaction to her camera breaking down: PAHHHFECT timing!
She doesn't have time to cook rice for her lunch, lol. Try Uncle Ben's, Nim's. Takes 10 minutes. Proceeds to eat her lunch outside where it's blowing a gale.
She doesn't have to share her peanut butter with anyone, lol. Shout out to Tattle!
I would eat the mushroom pasta, although I would probably use real cream. Not dissing her Oatly cream as I've never tried it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems so bored in her last video :cautious: And angry? She does seem angry, doesn't she? And why why why is she wearing that hat and the hoodie?! Doesn't the heating work or what? Or is it because Joe's not around she doesn't need to look "sexy" anymore? lol. And those glasses look terrible. Not to mention the peanut butter remark. Hi Niomi! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a load of pretentious twaddle. All the fake laughing uggghhh.
She always says (bambi eyes) 'I don't know why...............breakfast tea/mushroom pasta/ blah blah'.
Dumbobs, we crave difference and variety because we're HUMAN not robots.

She is really soooooooooo boring. She's turning into a cartoon character of herself. Lame twiddly yoga, cringe face timing and inane commentary.

she’s too good for Uncle Ben’s 2min rice 🙄
Ahhhh but she hasn't got her microwave qualification yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My take on her new vid:

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER LIGHTING??? It’s been horrible the past few vids. I know she’s at home and can’t take her lighting with her but she didn’t even try, and the last few vids have also been poorly lit.
2. I actually gagged when she started eating the curry without rice or naan or something. I guarantee it’s not because she didn’t have time, it’s because she thinks it would be too many carbs...
3. I’m of East Asian descent and gagged again when she put shiitake mushrooms in what was essentially Alfredo pasta. Shiitake mushrooms = soy sauce, oyster sauce, yakisoba, anything but Alfredo!! Other Asians correct me if I’m wrong lol but in my experience I would never insult shiitakes by throwing them in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"I haven't done one of these in so long because I've relaxed my diet a lot and I haven't felt like I need to show what I'm eating". Does this mean she's no longer plant-based or?
IMO prob more likely is she doesn’t like us saying she doesn’t eat enough, doesn’t eat carbs, etc. She likes her version of eating to appear very clean and healthy to others so I doubt she likes us saying it looks disordered, not the vibe she’s going for

Reactions: 10
My take on her new vid:

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER LIGHTING??? It’s been horrible the past few vids. I know she’s at home and can’t take her lighting with her but she didn’t even try, and the last few vids have also been poorly lit.
2. I actually gagged when she started eating the curry without rice or naan or something. I guarantee it’s not because she didn’t have time, it’s because she thinks it would be too many carbs...
3. I’m of East Asian descent and gagged again when she put shiitake mushrooms in what was essentially Alfredo pasta. Shiitake mushrooms = soy sauce, oyster sauce, yakisoba, anything but Alfredo!! Other Asians correct me if I’m wrong lol but in my experience I would never insult shiitakes by throwing them in anything.
Dimbobs:'Shitake. Sa shroom innit?' Chop, toss, eat.

Reactions: 1
One (not famous) Youtuber I love is Nina Montagne. She's Australian, vegan and like's to exercise but not religiously like Niomi. Her recipes and advice on mental health are so wonderful and refreshing including not being all about diet culture. She's not preachy at all and her videos are so relaxing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not even 2 minutes in and I'm already confused by her new video.

*proceeds to show basic meals she's included at least five times in her past videos*

That feel new part and the "this is my peanut butter, I don't have to share it with anyone" have me convinced she reads here.
I was convinced that Niomi reads here the minute that she mentioned eating according to her activity levels and then explained she eats more on days where she does additional yoga, etc. She also spent a lot of time justifying why she wasn't eating rice with her curry and why she had a smoothie rather than a more filling breakfast. Niomi eating so little and over-exercising is a recurring concern on this thread, so to me it felt like a distinct nod to this forum. Or maybe it's not to us and it's just to those comments-that-are-apparently-never-deleted-but-magically-disappear on her platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Skipped through the new video on food — girl talks ENDLESSLY about her stupid yoga course. Her family must be BEYOND tired of hearing about it. At dinner she even said her family got tired waiting for her so ate already — probably on purpose to avoid having to hear every single little thing her zoom yoga course discussed.

Niomi. Do you read here? Get therapy. This is clearly your way of redirecting your focus from your ended engagement. Please get some help working on your issues... rather than developing yet ANOTHER compulsion.

Reactions: 23
The whole "I look the exact same" as a young photo of her nonsense. No, Dimbobs -- you don't LOOK the same, you ACT the same. There's a difference.

Had a safe walk in Notting Hill today, thought of you guys :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.