Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content lately has been so odd...even the way she captions her stories just seems so empty and much less lively than she used to be

Reactions: 10
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have removed me as a follower? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have blocked me then unblocked me, so that I wouldn't be following him anymore? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday
this happened to me too, I followed him immediately when someone posted about him bc i knew he'd prob go private. i didnt interact with anything so i dunno how he knew who to remove when he has over a thousand followers? unless theres some software that removes all new followers within a certain time period, which I think there is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
this happened to me too, I followed him immediately when someone posted about him bc i knew he'd prob go private. i didnt interact with anything so i dunno how he knew who to remove when he has over a thousand followers? unless theres some software that removes all new followers within a certain time period, which I think there is
I mean he could easily have manually removed the last few people who followed him (if you go on a follower's profile and click "..." there's an option to "remove follower"). When you look at your followers list it shows them in order of who followed you last. I don't think there were too many of us because I recall his follower amount was somewhat similar to what it is currently when I went to follow him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have blocked me then unblocked me, so that I wouldn't be following him anymore? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday
you can make people 'unfollow' you now on insta without blocking them.
Hmmm so he doesnt want to be in the limelight. Niomi wont like that!

Reactions: 12
Her apartment looks so gloomy to me. Something about the lighting...
The London Chatter really worked the angles in that place. Niomi’s first Notting Hill apartment was fab. It did not even matter that the bedroom was right off the kitchen. She could make her food, eat it at the table & then wander in the sitting room to get cosy. In this one the couch is bang up against the not very stylish kitchen. Maybe she should try to get his old apartment back although his weird would it be.

She’s such a different person post this break up than post Marcus. Post Marcus she seemed to improve, post this one she’s become less likeable.

Reactions: 17
She used to actually care about other people.

This was peak Nimbobs. I can’t believe the same person is putting people at risk during a pandemic.

Wtf happened?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She used to actually care about other people.

This was peak Nimbobs. I can’t believe the same person is putting people at risk during a pandemic.

Wtf happened?!

Honestly I’m now 100% convinced she was just fake in those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have removed me as a follower? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday
Oh dear he'd better get used to it if he's going to be Joey 2.0. There's no point in having him if he's not going to be in vlogs and random clips of hill top PDA with Nimbob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t flatter Niomi. She’s not some productive, hard-working queen who deserves to look down on someone else’s laziness. At least Zoe can keep a man.
I wouldn’t really consider clinging to that immature twit Alfie as keeping a man. I think she holds more affection for the guinea pigs tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t see Niomi being in a serious relationship with Charl. He gives me serious duck boy vibes. The kind of guy that has a girl in every country.

Reactions: 27
I don’t see Niomi being in a serious relationship with Charl. He gives me serious duck boy vibes. The kind of guy that has a girl in every country.
This will sound mean but I think he looks like the kind of guy that would be an asshole 😂

Reactions: 18
He had a kind eyes, lol.
He did & they say the eyes are the window to the soul.

It’s always hard when you don’t get closure. We saw his advent calendars, his love of bread, the pyjamas photoshoots, the time he forgot his coat, the time he was a man lobster. I hate his taste in engagement rings but I was prepared to overlook it on account of his puppy eyes & bashful smile.

Now what, we don’t even get an ending?! Will he just marry some slender beauty & not even show us the ring?!

My therapist says I should consider writing him a letter.,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Joe was obviously quite filthy with some interesting fetishes, judging by his insta follows. I think about this before I think about his eyes 😂

I wonder if he preferred Master or Sir? Ahem. Not that it matters now that Dimbobs has Dettol Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.